Diehl Ford Lincoln

1820 James St, Bellingham, WA 98225

Used 360-392-7000 Used 360-392-7000

Great service and very proffesional!

by from Maple Valley, WA |

John was extremely helpful in assisting me with my purchase of a 2008 Lincoln. There was no pressure and I felt very comfortable. They went above and beyond to assist me. I HIGHLY recommend doing your business at Diehl Ford.

Diehl Ford Lincoln responded to this review

March 23, 2012

Lincoln man-thanks for taking the time to write us a positive review. We appreciate your business. I will be sure to let John Simon know about your experience. Happy motoring in your Lincoln MKZ. Best-Mike Diehl

Great service

by from Everson, WA |

Staff is always very helpful and friendly. I feel valued and I know my car is in good hands.

the usual great service

by from Bellingham, WA |

I had a check engine light coming on with nothing wrong with the car that I could figure out. I was going on a trip out of town the next day and wanted the car checked out before I left. Service had a full schedule but nevertheless fit me in the right away. The usual great service.

Always a great Diehl!

by from Bellingham, WA |

Great service as usual. Thnx to Jake and Jason and Brett. We'll be back!

Diehl Service Dep't

by from Bellingham, WA |

A first class service department. I bought the car (2005 500)at Diehl and have had virtually all service done there.

Friendly place, very welcoming.

by from Ferndale, WA. |

This is my first time to purchase a vehicle from Diehl Ford. I was made to feel very at ease during the entire process. After we received our ne w F-150 our salesman spent time with us to make sure we were please and understood the new technology of the truck. He seemed as excited and pleased as we were. I have already spoken highly of the experience to my family and neighbors, and encouraged them to visit Diehl, should they find themselves in the market for a new vehicle.

Nice and easy!

by from Anacortes, Washington |

2015 Ecoboost Premium Mustang Convertible. Easy folks to deal with at Diehl Ford. A great buying experience!

Friendly associates, great customer service

by from Bellingham Washington |

Yesterday (04-28-14) my husband and I were looking for a Van to haul our large family and grand kids in. We were a bit late because of my illness but we were greeted with nothing but smiles, we were made feel comfortable the second we walked in. Then me met Nancy Kink, this woman was not only professional, but she was funny and extremely patient with me, and not once were we made feel like they couldn't wait to make a sale and get rid of us. All that worked with us made the experience of buying not as scary as I thought it was going to be. Nancy was showing us vans that were in our budget but my husband was too tall, then I asked her if we could see this charcoal gray Chevy Uplander. I fell in love with it even before I knew the price. When she told us the price, my heart sank because there was no way that we had the money and after our credit history diving to below bad from my being sick, we never thought for a minute that there could ever be a chance. Between the financial team and Nancy working some magic, we were able to finance my dream Van. We have managed to get our credit up a little bit and being trusted to make our payments on time, we will improve it even more. Nancy Kink was so kind and she never once gave up on the possibility of us driving away in the Van. I may not be able to drive anymore because of my loosing my sight, but just knowing that my husband can now get us from point A to point B without the worries of our car dying in the process, makes what I am going through just a little easier. Thank you Nancy Kink for making it possible too. Eric and Carol Anderson

Grear dealership and great staff! Love my car!

by from Bellingham, Washington |

I just bought my Ford Escape and the entire process was a breeze thanks to the great crew at Diehl Ford in Bellingham, WA!! Loved the entire transaction and would do it again in a heartbeat. Everyone was so helpful and patient with us during the process. I went in knowing I wanted a Ford Escape and everything went so smoothly! They spent a lot of time with me and made sure I was pleased with my purchase. They also helped me purchase the car at a great price with an outstanding interest rate! They went so far as to match the interest rate my bank originally provided and then retracted! When it turned out that no one came close to that original interest rate and my own financial institution raised that rate, they worked very hard to beat it - and did! I would definitely recommend Charley, Emil and the rest of the staff at Diehl Ford in Bellingham, WA if anyone is looking to purchase a great vehicle at a great price! The owner - Mike Diehl - even came out and talked with me about the local community theatre I volunteer at while I was waiting for all my paperwork to go through! No one was too busy to take time and talk a bit with a customer! Very friendly staff and management at this company and I can see why they enjoy working there! Thanks for a great experience!

Two great cars...

by from Bellingham, WA |

Our second car purchase from John Quimby in a couple of months. The first was a reliable car for our daughter to drive at college, and now a beautiful 2012 Ford Fusion for us. John truly makes a car buying experience enjoyable, he listens and helped find the vehicle we wanted and Emil Vinberg is the master at financing, getting us a low, low rate.... Diehl Ford saved us alot of money and time... AGAIN!!!