Diehl Ford Lincoln

1820 James St, Bellingham, WA 98225

New 888-245-6094
Used 866-414-9605
Service 877-465-0714

"A Diehl You Can Count On"

Great service and very proffesional!

by from Maple Valley, WA |

John was extremely helpful in assisting me with my purchase of a 2008 Lincoln. There was no pressure and I felt very comfortable. They went above and beyond to assist me. I HIGHLY recommend doing your business at Diehl Ford.

March 21, 2012

Lincoln man-thanks for taking the time to write us a positive review. We appreciate your business. I will be sure to let John Simon know about your experience. Happy motoring in your Lincoln MKZ. Best-Mike Diehl

Friendly associates, great customer service

by from Bellingham Washington |

Yesterday (04-28-14) my husband and I were looking for a Van to haul our large family and grand kids in. We were a bit late because of my illness but we were greeted with nothing but smiles, we were made feel comfortable the second we walked in. Then me met Nancy Kink, this woman was not only professional, but she was funny and extremely patient with me, and not once were we made feel like they couldn't wait to make a sale and get rid of us. All that worked with us made the experience of buying not as scary as I thought it was going to be. Nancy was showing us vans that were in our budget but my husband was too tall, then I asked her if we could see this charcoal gray Chevy Uplander. I fell in love with it even before I knew the price. When she told us the price, my heart sank because there was no way that we had the money and after our credit history diving to below bad from my being sick, we never thought for a minute that there could ever be a chance. Between the financial team and Nancy working some magic, we were able to finance my dream Van. We have managed to get our credit up a little bit and being trusted to make our payments on time, we will improve it even more. Nancy Kink was so kind and she never once gave up on the possibility of us driving away in the Van. I may not be able to drive anymore because of my loosing my sight, but just knowing that my husband can now get us from point A to point B without the worries of our car dying in the process, makes what I am going through just a little easier. Thank you Nancy Kink for making it possible too. Eric and Carol Anderson

Grear dealership and great staff! Love my car!

by from Bellingham, Washington |

I just bought my Ford Escape and the entire process was a breeze thanks to the great crew at Diehl Ford in Bellingham, WA!! Loved the entire transaction and would do it again in a heartbeat. Everyone was so helpful and patient with us during the process. I went in knowing I wanted a Ford Escape and everything went so smoothly! They spent a lot of time with me and made sure I was pleased with my purchase. They also helped me purchase the car at a great price with an outstanding interest rate! They went so far as to match the interest rate my bank originally provided and then retracted! When it turned out that no one came close to that original interest rate and my own financial institution raised that rate, they worked very hard to beat it - and did! I would definitely recommend Charley, Emil and the rest of the staff at Diehl Ford in Bellingham, WA if anyone is looking to purchase a great vehicle at a great price! The owner - Mike Diehl - even came out and talked with me about the local community theatre I volunteer at while I was waiting for all my paperwork to go through! No one was too busy to take time and talk a bit with a customer! Very friendly staff and management at this company and I can see why they enjoy working there! Thanks for a great experience!

Two great cars...

by from Bellingham, WA |

Our second car purchase from John Quimby in a couple of months. The first was a reliable car for our daughter to drive at college, and now a beautiful 2012 Ford Fusion for us. John truly makes a car buying experience enjoyable, he listens and helped find the vehicle we wanted and Emil Vinberg is the master at financing, getting us a low, low rate.... Diehl Ford saved us alot of money and time... AGAIN!!!

Hey Chris

by from Blaine , Wa. |

We have purchased two cars from Diehl Ford, both were no hassle.They will be our first choice on our next one.We are currently looking,our origonal salesman has become a good friend keeping an eye out for us.

dog lady

by from bothell, wa |

I bought a new mercury sable from Chris Bonesteele many years ago and now I am ready for a new car again. He was very patient and no pressure whatsoever. I will be returning to see him for my next vehicle. Good job to Diehl Ford for employing non-typical salesmen and providing a pleasant buying experience.

March 9, 2012

Dog Lady; thanks for the positive feedback about Chris Bonesteele. We appreciate your business. Best-Mike Diehl

diehl ford

by from bellingham, wa |

we received very courteous assistance with no sales pressure and are very pleased with the transaction.

February 7, 2012

Freestyle-thanks for taking the time to write a positive review and more importantly...Thanks for buying local! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service in the future. If there's is anything we can do in the future to increase our overall rating; more importantly, improve your experience here at Diehl Ford Lincoln, please let us know. Happy motoring, and enjoy your vehicle-Mike Diehl

Great job

by from Bellingham wa |

Chris and Mike did a great job today. Would go back any time I need a new vehicle.

February 6, 2012

Mr Truck...You have one of the coolest trucks(2012 Ford F150 Raptor) in Bellingham and we're glad you bought it from Diehl Ford Lincoln. We appreciate your repeat business and hope to see you again soon. Please call if you have any questions or concerns about your Raptor...and one other thing...try not to have too much fun tearing up the back roads! Cheers, Mike Diehl

GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from LYNDEN |

our salesperson, Chris Bonesteele was great. a very nice guy, no pressure,easy to deal with. We would recommend him anytime! We will go back there for our next vehicle.

February 5, 2012

Thanks for the positive review. We are glad you had a great car buying experience. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your vehicle...please call and we'll be happy to help! Happy Motoring! /Mike Diehl

Honest Car Guys DO EXIST-See Chris Bonesteele

by from Bellingham |

Diehl Ford is a pretty good family owned dealership that has 1 GREAT thing going for them...CHRIS BONESTEELE! I have bought MULTIPLE vehicles from Chris and won't work with anyone else at the dealership. Honest, Trustworthy, Fair are all words that I would use to describe Chris. He understands his customers and knows how to explain things in a way that makes sense. Never pushy and always willing to work at the customer's pace. I unfortunately have the distinction of being a CAR GUY, and I am constantly looking for something new. Chris is the guy I call....and the guy I send my friends and family to. If Chris ever left the dealership..I would hunt him down and find him next time I needed a car. Working with a quality dealership is 1 thing...finding a quality guy like Chris is PRICELESS! WORK WITH CHRIS!

February 6, 2012

WOW, sounds like you not only got a great car, but found yourself a CAR GUY. Chris Bonesteele is a valued employee here at Diehl Ford Lincoln, and has a large following of loyal customers. Happy Motoring and thanks for taking the time to write this positive review! Best-Mike Diehl

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Bellingham, WA |

About a month ago my explore died and I was in need of a new car. I started my search online and had my heart set on this blue ford fusion. I went into diehl ford to test drive the blue fusion. While I was test driving it my mom was talking to Chris, "Bones" about other cars on the lot and suggested a all wheel drive fusion they had. I test drove the fusion and fell in love with it but was unsure if I was ready to purchase the car that day. Bones didn' pressure me into buying it that day and said that he would come back the next day if I was ready then. I went back the next day and purchase the car. Bones made the whole car buying experience great. He didn't pressure me into anything and worked with me to get what I wanted. It was such a great experience for me and the next time I need to purchase a car I will be going back to Deihl Ford.

January 9, 2012

Fusion Girl. So glad to hear you had a great car buying experience at Diehl Ford. The Ford Fusion is some car! A car purchase is a big deal...and the staff at Diehl Ford, especially Bones, all want to make sure you have found the right car. Happy motoring, and thanks for the positive feedback about Diehl Ford.