Wilson Motors

1100 Iowa St, Bellingham, WA 98229

New 866-496-4258
Used 888-839-0165
Service 888-267-0346

Committed To Serving You. The Wilson Way.

2011 Camry

by from Bellingham, WA |

I purchesed a 2011 Camry from Wilson motors, on 8/8/12. The staff were very friendly, honest, and understanding. They didn't put a lot of pressor on me to buy a car. The test drive was great, Joe just let me drive wherever I wanted. I would highly reccomend Wilson Motors to anyone who wants to buy a car. My only issue was the price on the lot was the price you pay... I couldn't even get them to throw in a few oil changes with my Camry. Because it was already on sale? Not a big deal though, because I do believe I got the car for a fair price.

Great Sales...Poor Service

by from Point Roberts, Washington |

Dear Wilson Motors, My very first couple impressions of you from your sales department was awesome. You were in my mind a 5 out of 5 star company. You did everything to make sure the customer had everything they needed without being pushy about anything. I have to say that all my needs were met satisfactory. My last visit to you was to your service department. I set up the appointment online because of my busy work schedule. I needed the normal maintenance done plus I clicked ?other? because there was no where to write that I had a dead mouse and a mouse nest inside my air duct. I knew it was there because my whole car smelled like something dead and I could not hardly breathe in it. I went to your service department for help with this on Saturday the 12th. The lady told me that they don?t normally do that kind of thing on Saturdays, which was fine. I understand that there can be misunderstandings from making appointments online, especially where ?other? had no field for me to write anything in. There was a co-worker there that turned to the service lady helping me and said that there was a staff member on board that would be able to do it and said he would. My service lady turned to her and said, ?No I do not think we will do it for them.? Now, I live in Point Roberts and have to drive though 2 borders to get to Wilson Motors. And I am seldom able to make it to Bellingham because of my work. She completely dismissed me and my father who was with me. We were both very concerned for my safety breathing dead mouse over the weekend. She wanted me to drive an hour back home though two borders?.Live with dead mouse over the weekend?and come back driving again an hour back to Wilson Motors on monday and you wanted $150 plus have my car most of the day monday. This dead mouse was not a complicated job, all you had to do was remove my glove compartment and vacuum up the dead things and replace the air filter. It does not take all day to do. We ended up going somewhere else for this, and got the job done plus the normal maintenance done in 20 minutes for less. This has completely changed my view about Wilson Motor?s I am sorry to say. When my lease is over, I am seriously considering not ever using your company again. When you have service members who are brutal and ?[will not] do it for THEM.? even if there is someone able to do it. Sincerely, A former loyal customer, KD

Best Experience I Have Ever Had Buying a Used Car

by from Seattle, WA |

I spent several days researching the place I wanted to buy my used Toyota Tundra and after finding the right car, I then went to the reviews of the dealers. Wilson came out on top, so even though it was the furthest away at about 85 miles, and there was a Tundra 1 mile from my home, I made the drive. It was worth it. Joe helped me out, and he was as good a salesman as I have met. I liked the way they worked altogether from the manager to the finance person. Excellent place, and yes, I have told everyone about them, and will buy my next car from them. Dealers need to realize in the internet age, words gets out there fast about whose good and whose shady. Wilson deserves all the good reviews!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Lakewood, WA |

I had walked away from 2 car deals in the weeks leading up to my experience with Wilson Motors. I was very cautious and leery of yet another bad car buying experience. This was, by far, the best ever car purchasing experience that I have ever had! (And I have handled 10 different deals for myself and others). I worked via email with Bob Pelligrini and he was fantastic, straightforward, very accommodating. I live over 100 miles away from Bellingham and was not interested in driving up to the dealership until I had a deal done. Bob was great, very communicative and fair. When it was all said and done, I spent less than one hour in the dealership and I left with the exact vehicle I had been searching for at a more than fair price. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Wilson Motors. The best car buying experience I have ever had!

love vehicle but dissatisfied with buy experience

by from ferndale, wa |

I purchased a certified used toyota from wilson. The whole experience from start to finish was disappointing considering i was trying to support a local company. The employees of wilson lack communication among its own staff. Purchased the vehicle on the weekend and was told to pick up the vehicle on monday. on monday made a phone call on my lunch break to make some simple requests. after getting off work i went to dealership to pick up vehicle and no one there knew anything about me picking up any vehicle. after getting the run around between multiple different people finally was able to get the keys to my new vehicle. just before pulling off the car lot, i looked down at my gas gauge to see that there was less than quarter tank of gas. The dealership says that your car will have a full tank of gas if new and if certified used toyota it will have at least a half tank of gas. so now instead of being able to enjoy my new purchase i have try to find someone to address this issue. the requests that i made were never done after inspection. After reading through owners manual that night i realized that i should have two more keys than what was given to me when i picked up vehicle, so now had to take more time out of my busy day to try to get my missing keys from dealership. after getting to dealership i was informed that i would only be getting one of the two missing keys and if I wanted the other missing key it would cost me a hundred dollars since they would have to make it. at signing of papers for vehicle i was told that the tabs were expired and new new tabs should arrive in two to three weeks, yet a month has gone by and still no new tabs. called dealership at my first free moment which happened to be on the weekend, and was told to call back monday to talk to someone else that had access to that information. need less to say would not suggest buying from this dealership unless you like wasting your time and bad customer service.

B.Pellegrini elevated our standards for car sales

by from Bellingham, WA |

Bob Pellegrini sets the bar for car salesman. He is knowledgeable, patient & forthright. We had an excellent initial experience with Bob...during that time he elevated our expectations for a "car salesman". We attempted 3 other dealerships searching for different cars and we left within 30 minutes due to lack of service and aggressive tactics. Bob ACTUALLY MAKES SHOPPING FOR A CAR PLEASURABLE; what shopping for a car should be. Right off the bat, Bob's prices were comparable if not better than truecar, costco and carwoo. Awesome salesman!!

Great purchase experience

by from Seattle,Wa |

Found Toyota FJ Cruiser on cars.com. Process easy and pain free. Stephanie Akers was great.