Wilson Motors

1100 Iowa St, Bellingham, WA 98229

New 866-496-4258 New 866-496-4258
Used 866-484-5045 Used 866-484-5045
Service 888-267-0346 Service 888-267-0346

Committed To Serving You. The Wilson Way.

Great experience, excellent sales staff. Loved it!

by from Bellingham, WA |

I purchased a 2016 Scion iM from Wilson Motors today. The salesman, Dennis Brounstein, was excellent. He treated me and my father with a lot of respect, and he put almost no pressure on us to buy. He was also very attentive to our needs. I had been shopping for a new car for a while, and I had a pretty strict budget of around $25,000. None of the cars I looked at in Bellingham fit my needs for the budget I had. Then, when I was with my father at Wilson Motors as he was buying a 2015 Toyota Avalon, Dennis told me about the iM. I had never even looked at that car! So, I did my homework, took one for a test drive, and loved it. So, I wound up getting one, and even with all the accessories I added to it, the car was still well within my budget. I am very happy with Dennis, Don, and the entire Wilson Motors team. They really took care of me, and I look forward to a good relationship with them in the future!

Richard Brunell- awesome car salesman!

by from Ferndale, WA |

He totally took care of me as if I was his own child shopping for a new car. He was completely honest with every car or my situation financially. I will go back for my next car and would recommend him to any of my friends or family!

Great car buying experience

by from Arlington WA |

Buying a Toyota or just considering one, Go to Wilson Toyota. It will be worth the drive to Bellingham. Ask for Richard Brunell. Richard will listen to you, treat you with respect and help you find your ideal car. Looking for an honest, straightforward, simple car buying experience? See Richard at Wilson Toyota. I used their financing option with a credit union. No pressure to do that; just a simple offer. Working with Richard is more like talking with a friend than a salesman. He is selling cars, but Richard made the entire car buying experience so easy and stress free. As long as I live in WA will only buy cars from Richard. Because of my experience with Richard, I will make the drive to Bellingham to have my car serviced at Wilson Toyota.

2010 Suburban

by from Columbia Gorge, WA |

My personal experience was fantastic with Wilson Motors. I did all of my purchasing and financing over the phone since I was 200 miles away. The drive was worth it with the exception that there was a hic-up with the price of the vehicle which was taken care of right away. We were out the door in our new truck in about an hour. Added bonus, there is a great little area for the kiddos which was amazing since we had just been driving for about 5 hours. Overall experience was great and we will be back for sure.

Long standing reliable dealership. Good people

by from Bellingham, wa |

Great dealership. Dealt with them about twenty five years ago and had a good relationship with them at that time. Unfortunately we could not come to a difference that was acceptable to me on one of their lexus rxh but would definitely deal with them again in future.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Lynden, WA. |

I had a great experience at Wilson Toyota. My salesman, R.J. Haykin got me a great deal on the used pickup. I came in with my own financing, and was pretty set on using it. I did not think there was a better deal to be had. I was already really happy with the price we negotiated and was ready to go get a check from my bank. R.J. suggested I give their team a chance to find me better terms, and I agreed to give them a chance to beat my bank. Not only did the finance manager, Wendy Hugo find me the longer contracted my bank could not give me, she also got me a much lower rate than my already low rate! Wow! Done deal! Thank You R.J. and Wendy, it truly was a pleasure doing business with Wilson Toyota! Best Wishes, Howard Lloyd

Pre- approved before purchasing?

by from Bellingham, Wa |

We were pre-approved for a loan through our local credit union for the amount of money that we wanted to spend on a vehicle. We were upfront about our numbers and informed the salesman that if they could sell us a vehicle within those parameters,great. If not, we will move on. We were told no problem. However, after test driving, they informed us that they would only give us discounts if we financed through them instead of the credit union. They told us to finance through them initially, then refinance with the credit union in 3-4 months. They said they do it all the time. Really? I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Buying Our 2010 Lexus RX 350 at Wilson

by from Bellingham, Wa |

Have been looking for a Lexus RX 350. We found a couple at Wilson's Motors. Went in one evening to test drive and check out the unit. We worked with RJ, one of their salesmen. Next day we went back and decided on one. RJ made the whole process very easy and painless. He worked hard to get us the deal we wanted and we left in a few hours with everything we wanted. This is a very good dealership with a good staff. RJ is a great salesperson and I would recommend asking for him if you stop by this dealership. Thanks RJ.

by from Bellingham, wa |

Thank you to Richard Brunell, Dax Moon and Marisa in finance. We purchased a 2009 toyota highlander and traded in our car. They provided us a painless, knowledgable, no pressure experience. Thank you all for helping us find exactly what we wanted and needed. Troy and Julie Ginsburg

Great Sales...Poor Service

by from Point Roberts, Washington |

Dear Wilson Motors, My very first couple impressions of you from your sales department was awesome. You were in my mind a 5 out of 5 star company. You did everything to make sure the customer had everything they needed without being pushy about anything. I have to say that all my needs were met satisfactory. My last visit to you was to your service department. I set up the appointment online because of my busy work schedule. I needed the normal maintenance done plus I clicked ?other? because there was no where to write that I had a dead mouse and a mouse nest inside my air duct. I knew it was there because my whole car smelled like something dead and I could not hardly breathe in it. I went to your service department for help with this on Saturday the 12th. The lady told me that they don?t normally do that kind of thing on Saturdays, which was fine. I understand that there can be misunderstandings from making appointments online, especially where ?other? had no field for me to write anything in. There was a co-worker there that turned to the service lady helping me and said that there was a staff member on board that would be able to do it and said he would. My service lady turned to her and said, ?No I do not think we will do it for them.? Now, I live in Point Roberts and have to drive though 2 borders to get to Wilson Motors. And I am seldom able to make it to Bellingham because of my work. She completely dismissed me and my father who was with me. We were both very concerned for my safety breathing dead mouse over the weekend. She wanted me to drive an hour back home though two borders?.Live with dead mouse over the weekend?and come back driving again an hour back to Wilson Motors on monday and you wanted $150 plus have my car most of the day monday. This dead mouse was not a complicated job, all you had to do was remove my glove compartment and vacuum up the dead things and replace the air filter. It does not take all day to do. We ended up going somewhere else for this, and got the job done plus the normal maintenance done in 20 minutes for less. This has completely changed my view about Wilson Motor?s I am sorry to say. When my lease is over, I am seriously considering not ever using your company again. When you have service members who are brutal and ?[will not] do it for THEM.? even if there is someone able to do it. Sincerely, A former loyal customer, KD