Northwest Honda

2010 Iowa Street, Bellingham, WA 98229

New 866-576-6917
Used 877-371-3729
Service 888-446-9685

Exceptional Cars At AMAZING Prices! Call or Click TODAY!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Lynden |

Stephanie made our car buying experience so much better than normal. She makes you feel comfortable asking all the annoying questions you have in this process. She is very informed and spent lots of time with us, both on the phone and in person to make sure we made the right choice in our purchase. The dealership was amazing. So clean and homely! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We will be purchasing all our cars from NW Honda in the future! So glad we found them! Thanks NW Honda and Stephanie!

Guy found our dream car.

by from Bellingham, WA |

We purchased a new Honda Accord in April 2014. Guy, our sales person was terrific. We let Guy know the model and options we were looking for. The model with those options and color was not available on any internet search we did for the whole US. Guy had that exact car at Northwest Honda in about 3 days. He answered questions and provided timely info while we looked over the car. It was exactly what we wanted. The sale process was easy with no pressure. We are delighted with our new Honda. Ask for Guy if you are looking for a car at Northwest Honda.

Worked out for us.

by from Bellingham, WA |

We had a pressure free experience thanks to Mary. She did not try to pressure us into anything but listened to what we wanted and gave information that was helpful.

Worth The Drive!

by from Wenatchee, Wa. |

After scouring all of Washington for the car I wanted I found the best price and service at Northwest Honda. I made the 4 hour drive from Wenatchee to Bellingham and it was well worth it. John Cabal was informative without being overbearing, and he made the entire process quick and easy. Camille Kim was a pleasure to work with; efficient, friendly, and I felt like she was my advocate in the purchase process. She got me a great rate on my loan and she changed my perception of what purchasing a car should be.

Fantastic service!

by from Bellingham, WA |

Jeremy Marglon really knows his stuff. Everytime I have a problem with my car, Jeremy is so knowledgeable and gets to the bottom of it. If you ever need repairs, Jeremy is the one to see. Everytime I go to Northwest Honda I know it will be a pleasant experience. Everyone is always so helpful and courteous. 5 stars all around!!

Outstanding Staff

by from Pullman, Washington |

I recently purchased a used Ford F-250 from the team at NW Honda in Bellingham. My sale person was John Cabal and from the first contact I felt like I was respected and not just another car buyer. I didn't feel pressured or forced into anything. I was shopping via the internet and live in Pullman, so it was a long distance purchase. The team of Paul Binder, Sam Bayless and John prepared everything for my day of arrival. That day the weather was terrible in Whatcom County, 8-12" of snow in the area, so they wound up picking me up at the bus stop an hour after closing time. They had the truck stored in the shop and ready for me to drive off. Sam was great, she had all the paperwork ready to go, so I was in and out in less than an hour. They all went above and beyond to make it an easy experience. Great crew.... I would highly recommend them for anyone in search of a new or used car.

Super Duper Honest and Ethical Service

by from Eastsound, Washington |

I asked my salesman to find me a economical service van for my business. I had one that afternoon, test drove it and bought it on the spot. The price was exactly what worked for me. I tell all my friends and clients about honest and ethical Pete Davis at NW Honda. Keep smiling Pete, I'm sending lots of business your way. Stan Armstrong Electrical Solutions LLC

Great Dealership

by from Bellingham, WA |

I get my oil changed here every month because of the low price and great, quick service! I highly recommend Northwest Honda!

PETER DAVIS- Great costomer service and experience

by from Bellingham, WA |

I saw Pete Davis when I was looking for my new car. He found me a great deal and was honest. My over all experience with NW Honda was pleasing and I will most definitely return

Awesome salesperson

by from Bellingham, WA |

I have dealt with many salespeople throughout the years. There is only one person that I would recommend my friends if they are planning to purchase a vehicle here in Bellingham. Stacy Harris is to most awesome salesperson that I know. This is my 2nd purchase from Northwest Honda and was fortunate to work with Stacy for both of my purchases. As long as Stacy is there I will keep coming back, because I know that she will treat us right. Thanks for being so good to us Stacy, we really appreciate all you hard work.

Elliot- Great Service!

by from Mount vernon WA |

My boyfriend saw a car online for me and called ahead to check on it. I was told to walk in and ask for Elliot. From the moment I walked in to driving away with my 2011 Honda CRV I got great service. The environment was friendly, the people were great, and they went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy. I was explained all my options and get recommendations on which package was best for my lifestyle. I plan on keeping my new car for many years and would recommend Northwest Honda to all my friends and family.