Northwest Honda

2010 Iowa Street, Bellingham, WA 98229

New 866-576-6917
Used 877-371-3729
Service 888-446-9685

Exceptional Cars At AMAZING Prices! Call or Click TODAY!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Lynden |

Stephanie made our car buying experience so much better than normal. She makes you feel comfortable asking all the annoying questions you have in this process. She is very informed and spent lots of time with us, both on the phone and in person to make sure we made the right choice in our purchase. The dealership was amazing. So clean and homely! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We will be purchasing all our cars from NW Honda in the future! So glad we found them! Thanks NW Honda and Stephanie!

Excellent service, excellent experience.

by from Bellingham, WA |

Timely, courteous: in and out without any problems. This was a recall repair and everyone handled the issue in a professional manner. They even ID'd a couple problems that I'll bring to the attention of my mechanic for repairs.

Great Customer Service

by from Seattle Area |

We purchased a new Odyssey from John Vlahos at NW Honda and couldn't be more thrilled. After researching heavily and looking for weeks in the Seattle area for the right price for an Odyssey, NW Honda provided the right price via their internet sales. After some back-and-forth negotiation via email and phone, we agreed on a fair price. When we arrived at NW Honda, there was a small delay in installing our Odyssey's accessories, so they sent us into Fairhaven for wonderful lunch. When we returned, the van was ready to go, our trade-in exchange was hassle-free and our paperwork went very quickly and smoothly. John was tech savvy and spent time with us helping to set up some of our features. We highly recommend purchasing a new or used car from NW Honda!

... a great experience

by from Bellingham, WA |

Ron Taylor is the best! Buying a car can be fun AND very stressful, sorting through all the options. Ron made it easy to look at various models, answered all the questions I had, and never made me feel pressured - even after several visits with friends. Shopping at Northwest Honda was a great experience.

Should Be Your First Dealership To Look At

by from Birch Bay, WA |

As our title states. This should be your first stop in your car buying experience. We spent most of our day at other dealerships before stopping here. After a long day of high pressure sales attempts and false promises, we stumbled upon Gavin at Northwest Honda. His customer service was outstanding from the onset. Absolutely no pressure tactics/sales. We explained to him our price range and what requirements that we had in a vehicle. Gavin did not attempt to up sell us or steer us in any other direction. He presented us what he had to offer within our parameters, we chose one, we purchased one. The end! Also, a quick shout out to Camille for making the paperwork process smooth and quick. This truly is a car dealership worth visiting. Thanks to the entire staff!

Great experience!

by from Mount Vernon, WA |

We just purchased a new 2015 CRV from Northwest Honda--our second purchase from there. We purchased it through the Costco program which worked out well. Our salesperson was John Cabal. "Costco John" as we called him was super to work with. He spent time showing us the functions and controls making us feel more comfortable with the vehicle before taking it off the lot. He had spent time getting settings to our liking as well. We had a sense of confidence as we waved goodbye. We were very pleased with our treatment finding their staff to be helpful and friendly; ending our time with Sam in the Finance Department and she was extremely helpful as well. Our thanks to both John and Sam!

One of my best car buying experiences ever

by from Port Angles WA |

I had contacted 4 Honda dealerships about buying a new CRV and Northwest Honda offered the best pricing of the four dealerships. They beat the nearest competitor by more than a thousand dollars. John Cabal the sales rep we worked with got us exactly what we wanted and we got a good price for our trade in vehicle. The whole process at the dealership took less than two hours. We couldn't have been happier.

Really great experience!!

by from Bellingham, WA |

Wow! As a 70+ year old widow searching for a pre-owned vehicle, I was NOT looking forward to the whole negotiation process. I've been through it many times in the past & it was never a positive experience. UNTIL I found the car I'd been searching for at Northwest Honda in Bellingham. These guys are just awesome! From first contact, they were courteous, helpful, low key, accommodating and everything I could hope for in a dealership. Special thanks to John Cabal, who went above and beyond, even securing a desired accessory that was not included with the vehicle by purchasing it for me at a competitor's dealership. Now THAT is service! I honestly cannot find a single aspect of the whole purchase experience to criticize. I am so happy with my new car, with the price I paid and with the friendliness and service provided by John and the entire NW Honda staff with whom I came in contact. I will absolutely recommend them to my friends and anyone looking for a vehicle. A really first-class outfit!

The best car buying experience ever.

by from Maple Falls, Washington St. |

John Cabal and Camille Kim where the best, fast, efficient, straight forward, and friendly, I will recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Overall Great customer service!!

by from Bellingham, WA |

We heard that Honda's were great cars and after searching around for different models we arrived at Northwest Honda. Dave was so helpful and gave us a very informative presentation which made it easy for us to look no further and chose the Honda Civic! We are so happy and will recommend Northwest Honda to all of our friends and family! Thank you Dave!

very friendly experience

by from marysville wa |

This was our first time buying a car at a dealership and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how friendly everyone was and how well they cater to you. There was a few things that were a bit odd but since we were buying a used car I suppose it's normal. Like we purchased a mini van that came with a dvd player but they had no headphones for so he tried to work it into the price for some used headphones and tried to negotiate them in but they ended up being broken when we got home. All in all the staff was very easy to work with and they had a great amount of inventory. We had to haggle a little bit on price and that seemed a little bit more difficult than it should have been being that our car we bought was priced way over market value, but they are car Salesmen after all its their job to get the most.