Dewey Griffin

1800 Iowa Street, Bellingham, WA 98229

New 888-409-3247
Used 866-794-0070
Service 877-422-5662

Discover the Dewey Difference!

I love my new Subaru and the salesman

by from Lynden WA |

My car buying experience at Dewey Griffin in Bellingham WA was the best. I LOVE my new Subaru Legacy !!! The entire staff from start to finish was the excellent, they excel in customer service. Tony, the salesman was very professional, not pushy, his goal was to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I would recommend Tony and Dewy Griffin to all my friends Unbelievable, buying a car @ Dewey I receive free car washes for life..... amazing company. Thank you all at Dewey making it a pleasant experience.

Very satisfying car purchasing experience

by from Maple Falls, Wa |

We recently purchased a new Subaru Forester from Dewey Griffin. The experience was very good in every way. Our salesperson was Joshua and he was excellent. He let us go at our own pace and was never pushy. Everyone was very friendly and there were no negatives. This is our first Subaru and we really like it.

Great service department

by from Ferndale wa |

I have purchased 2 cars from Dewey Griffin and serviced 5 cars there. Everything has gone perfect. Nick, Kevin and mark are great to deal with. Tanya in service is a asset to the store. Sales were easy to deal with and absolutely no problems

May 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback on your service visit. We look forward to having you as a satisfied customer for years to come!

Great Service!

by from Birch Bay, WA |

The service staff was amazing and made maintenance a pleasant experience. My car got a carwash and everyone was so nice! The service guy even gave my dog a cookie. Top notch. I won't go anywhere else from now on.

April 22, 2014

Gordon, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Welcome to the Dewey Griffin family!

Good experience

by from Ferndale Wa |

This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased from Dewey Griffin. None are regretted

February 27, 2014

RFK: Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership and share feedback about your experience. We're glad you're part of the Dewey Griffin family!

Poor Service

by from Bellingham,wa |

Was in for a diagnosis for my truck and was told that the problem had been found and that they could fix it by the next day. Told the service technician to go ahead and repair it. Drive it home without any issues. Next day the problem starts again. So i call back and the were generous enough to do a complementary diagnosis (which is only fair since i was told it was already one thing and that it had been fixed). Get the diagnosis and apparently it is now something completely different. I thought a diagnosis was so that you could find the problem and fix it. It souldnt be trial and error. The service tech. that had been helping me through this if you can call it that was Nick. He seemed helpful at first until i had questions and asked why it was now this after it had supposedly been fixed. I guess im not supposed to be curious because it seemed to upset him that i was asking these things. He could only give me one answer and the answer was that something else needed to be fixed and kept repeating himself. I later had to call the Service manager to get an understanding of what was wrong. I was also quoted about $150 dollars more than Bellingham Automotive for the same fix. Apparently it is more expensive for the same part here and takes an hour longer. Will not return for service and would recommend anyone else to do the same. Thats if you dont want to get the run around.

Great cars at a great place

by from Bellingham, WA |

I spent a few days looking and test driving vehicles before i made my decision. Everyone involved was very nice, informative and helpful. Let me wander the lot for as long as i needed. They took care of all my needs. I ended up purchasing a 2013 impreza 2.0i and love it.

Perez Family first purchase for vehicle & loan

by from Whatcom County, WA |

My husband Isidro & I purchased our first vehicle with loan from Dewey Griffin. It is a Buick Raineer 2006. The service was excellent and when they had to service our car they got it in right away. I was so happy with their service we came back today 2.22.2013 to purchase our second vehicle a 2006 nissan armada. We are loyal to Dewey Griffin because of their overall kind and welcoming personality, the quickness of getting us into a new vehicle and the willing and readiness to help or answer any questions or concerns we may have had.

A good experience

by from Deming, WA |

We had a good experience buying a 2013 Legacy - the sales staff were friendly and understood what we were looking for, as well as the price we expected. (We used the Costco connection so the pricing was very straightforward.) Josh and Sharon were patient with our need to test drive several models and answered our questions readily. I especially enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere in the showroom - it seemed like a "family" place.

Subaru

by from Bellingham, WA |

Wife and I are please with the sale staff and their ability to provide us with our choice of care.

Subaru