Dewey Griffin

New 888-409-3247 New888-409-3247
Used 888-692-6820 Used888-692-6820
Service 877-422-5662 Service 877-422-5662

Introducing Dewey Griffin Subaru

I love my new Subaru and the salesman

by from Lynden WA |

My car buying experience at Dewey Griffin in Bellingham WA was the best. I LOVE my new Subaru Legacy !!! The entire staff from start to finish was the excellent, they excel in customer service. Tony, the salesman was very professional, not pushy, his goal was to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I would recommend Tony and Dewy Griffin to all my friends Unbelievable, buying a car @ Dewey I receive free car washes for life..... amazing company. Thank you all at Dewey making it a pleasant experience.

Excellent Service!

by from Bellingham, WA |

Dewey Griffin provides excellent service, quick, professional cost appropriate service every time I have been in to get my Crosstrek serviced. Highly recommend them. Very knowledgeable and friendly!

March 15, 2016

Dear Coug Fan: Thank you for this amazing review! It makes everyone in our Service Department happy to know that they are doing a great job for our customers. We look forward to having you as our customer for a long time. We appreciate your business and the fact you took the time to let us know how we're doing. It's customers like you that make us enjoy the job we do. :)

Dewey Griffin Was Great!!!

by from North Van, BC |

Fair price. Fast service. Did my head gasket in one day so I could get back home. Work was perfect. They eve discovered that I had the wrong spark plugs and, now, my Forester rubs better than ever. Thanks again.

January 20, 2016

It really makes our day to receive great reviews like this one. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! I am very happy to hear that our Service department was able to get your head gasket repair done quickly and economically. It's our goal to make sure that our customers receive excellent service every visit. We look forward to having you as our customer for a very long time. Thank you again for leaving us a review.

Delighted to do business there--again!

by from Bellingham, WA |

I've had Subarus for around 40 years and bought the last 4 from Dewey-Griffin. We first bought two lease-return first-year Foresters around 15 years ago and then 2 new Subarus through Dewey as the Costco dealer. We especially appreciated working with Sharon recently when my husband wanted a new car with the Eyesight Technology. She "steered" us to the Cross-Trek (which we somehow didn't even know about), which was the perfect combination of familiarity with the Impreza we already have, the technological bells and whistles my husband wants (and needs!), and high enough seats that I, who am vertically challenged, have great visibility but seats that I don't need a step-stool to get to. We LOVE Dewey-Griffin and their staff and all of our Subarus!

November 18, 2015

Dear Karen M. Karen, thanks for leaving this amazing review for us! We truly appreciate your feedback. We all strive to make sure that our customers have a great experience so reading this has made us all very happy. Congratulations on your new XV Crosstrek. You and Mr. M are both wonderful customers. We're glad you're part of our family, because we love you too!

Happy With My Car and Buying Experience

by from Blaine, WA |

Thanks to the staff at Dewey Griffith for making our car buy experience uncomplicated and enjoyable. Our new Forester is everything we hoped it would be and everyone at Dewey Griffith from the sales professionals to the service team provided a pleasant environment to complete our business. Thank you.

November 11, 2015

Thanks for leaving this review for us! We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your new Forester and the experience you had with our dealership. It's easy to provide great service when you have customers as nice as you. Welcome to the family.

Awesome Experience

by from Bellingham, WA |

I had an awesome experience with everybody here from the salesperson (Sharon) to finance (Guy). You guys are the best and I look forward to buying my next Subaru from Dewey Griffin. The nice thing was that almost everything was done on line and when they came to pick me up I was greeted by Sharon and my new car to take for a test drive before I signed the paperwork. Everything was truly awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Richard S.

November 4, 2015

Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience purchasing your new Subaru. It's customers like you that make our jobs so rewarding. We look forward to having you as part of the Dewey Griffin Subaru family for life! Congratulations on your new Subaru.

Turned back on a written deal, hostile, rude

by from Bellingham, WA |

Young couple, first time buying a new car. Sales agents were nice, low pressure. Worked out a deal over email for a new Forester. Got to the last step of the purchase and saw a charge for fees we had negotiated away. Apparently, Dewey Griffin had made a mistake. Even though the removal of the fees were made clear in (and agreed to) over email, that aspect hadn't been approved by the sales manager. The sales manager, Heath, who has clearly read the "48 Laws of Power" unironically, reacted in a way that apparently betrayed a deep insecurity when confronted with his own mistakes. Hostile, rude, and incapable of admitting ownership over the problem, he walked out on us mid-sentence declaring the whole deal "over" about a minute after we sat down. Power move! So yes, a professional place of the highest standards. If you want to support the kind of business that can't own up to its own mistakes, treats customers like enemies to be conquered, and treats deals written down in advance as discretionary, Dewey Griffin is your place.

August 31, 2015

Mr. Dreier, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am truly sorry that you had a negative experience at our dealership. I can assure that we do our very best to make sure that all of our customers are treated professionally and fairly. I am not certain what transpired during your visit, but I honestly apologize that you felt less than valued as a customer. I hope that you continue to have confidence in the Subaru brand regardless of where you end up purchasing your new vehicle. Again, I apologize that you had a poor experience with our dealership. Perhaps you will give us a chance to show you just how great our customer service can be in the future. Respectfully, Allen Meyer, General Manager.

An Incredible Experience

by from Stanwood, WA |

Precious Dewey Subaru, I cannot begin to even express the great joy and delight in working with all of you. Randy you made our buying process so smoothly! Best experience ever with a trade-in and purchase of one of your best cars, the Crosstrek. I so love my new car. We had a Forester and a Subaru Impreza WRX STI and we were amazed with those 2 cars but this Crosstrek is definitely one step above. I will highly recommend your dealership and congratulate each of you for doing such an excellent job in Customer Service for each individual that enters your place to purchase, repair and trade-in vehicles. Keep up the great work, I will be a loyal customer.

August 7, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to share them with us. Customers like you are the reason we're in business. I am happy that you love your new Crosstrek and that we have a great new customer, like you! Thank you again for your amazing feedback. It has put a smile on every face in the building. We appreciate you.

Will get my next vehicle there.

by from Blaine, WA |

I bought a Subaru Forester from them. The sales staff was friendly and helpful, not high pressure. Their service dept. has done an excellent job of helping us to maintain our purchase. My next vehicle will most likely be a Subaru purchased from Dewey Griffin.

May 22, 2015

JP: Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We want to make sure that we consistently provide the best customer service possible. Customers like you are the reason we're in business. Thanks for being part of our family.

Great Service and very friendly

by from Bellingham, WA |

Normally I don't bother with writing reviews. However I made an exception for Dewey Griffin Subaru. I am on my 5th Subaru and the last three were purchased at Dewey's. Needless to say if I was not impressed I would not have purchased three cars from them. My latest is a 2014 Outback. My wife and I love it. The service is great from the quick appointments to the friendly drivers that give me a ride home and back when my car service is complete. The two drivers are like long time friends. Service reps know me and remember small details. I would strongly recommend Dewey Griffin Subaru to anybody considering a new car.

May 4, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving this review! The fact that you usually don't bother writing them makes me appreciate it even more. I am so happy to hear that we continue to do a great job for you. We want you to be our customer for life! Thank you again for taking the time to leave us this great feedback.