Dewey Griffin

New 888-409-3247
Used 888-692-6820
Service 877-422-5662

We are community driven!

I love my new Subaru and the salesman

by from Lynden WA |

My car buying experience at Dewey Griffin in Bellingham WA was the best. I LOVE my new Subaru Legacy !!! The entire staff from start to finish was the excellent, they excel in customer service. Tony, the salesman was very professional, not pushy, his goal was to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I would recommend Tony and Dewy Griffin to all my friends Unbelievable, buying a car @ Dewey I receive free car washes for life..... amazing company. Thank you all at Dewey making it a pleasant experience.

An Incredible Experience

by from Stanwood, WA |

Precious Dewey Subaru, I cannot begin to even express the great joy and delight in working with all of you. Randy you made our buying process so smoothly! Best experience ever with a trade-in and purchase of one of your best cars, the Crosstrek. I so love my new car. We had a Forester and a Subaru Impreza WRX STI and we were amazed with those 2 cars but this Crosstrek is definitely one step above. I will highly recommend your dealership and congratulate each of you for doing such an excellent job in Customer Service for each individual that enters your place to purchase, repair and trade-in vehicles. Keep up the great work, I will be a loyal customer.

Will get my next vehicle there.

by from Blaine, WA |

I bought a Subaru Forester from them. The sales staff was friendly and helpful, not high pressure. Their service dept. has done an excellent job of helping us to maintain our purchase. My next vehicle will most likely be a Subaru purchased from Dewey Griffin.

May 22, 2015

JP: Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We want to make sure that we consistently provide the best customer service possible. Customers like you are the reason we're in business. Thanks for being part of our family.

Great Service and very friendly

by from Bellingham, WA |

Normally I don't bother with writing reviews. However I made an exception for Dewey Griffin Subaru. I am on my 5th Subaru and the last three were purchased at Dewey's. Needless to say if I was not impressed I would not have purchased three cars from them. My latest is a 2014 Outback. My wife and I love it. The service is great from the quick appointments to the friendly drivers that give me a ride home and back when my car service is complete. The two drivers are like long time friends. Service reps know me and remember small details. I would strongly recommend Dewey Griffin Subaru to anybody considering a new car.

May 4, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving this review! The fact that you usually don't bother writing them makes me appreciate it even more. I am so happy to hear that we continue to do a great job for you. We want you to be our customer for life! Thank you again for taking the time to leave us this great feedback.

Great buying experience, exceptional service dept.

by from Ferndale, WA |

We are on our third car from Dewey Griffin. 2nd Subaru. Love both the team at Dewey and our Subaru. Our car buying experience was fantastic, very low pressure compared to other places I've been to. I felt very welcomed and respected while finding the perfect car for us. I have been using the Dewey Griffin service department since I bought my first car from Dewey almost 10 years ago. I have never had anything but the best service, and very friendly employees. I feel like the prices are very competitive and the staff is really just amazing. I will continue to go back and continue to recommend them to everyone I know!

April 20, 2015

Liss and Kyle: I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We're fortunate to have great customers like you. We truly value your business. It's our goal to make sure our customers receive the very best service available. Thanks for being part of the Dewey Griffin Subaru family!

Excellent service, master mechanics

by from Bellingham, WA |

We recently took our Subaru Outback in for a major servicing and we were extremely happy with the overall experience. We received fast and friendly check in service, a new Forester to use as a day loaner and our Outback was spotless when we picked it up. We were relieved to learn that in addition to all the items that needed attention due to our mileage, they also found a huge nail imbedded in one of our tires and, of course, fixed it immediately. Over the many years we have used Dewey Griffin Dealership we have come to trust the staff completely and highly recommend them as the best service professionals we have ever used.

April 14, 2015

KT: Thanks for this review! We take pride in providing quality service to our customers and it's refreshing in this day and age for someone to take the time to leave a positive message. It seems you see more negativity online than anything else, so your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to being your service provider of choice for a long time to come.

Great Service

by from Bellingham, Wa |

Nick did a great job of getting me right in for my oil change and rotating my tires. Nice guy too.

April 14, 2015

Susan, Thanks for letting us know how your service visit went. Without your feedback we wouldn't know what we're doing well and where we need to improve. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this review. We look forward to providing you excellent service for years to come.

Easiest car purchase ever!

by from Blaine, WA |

I was trading in my 2010 Forester for a new one and stopped at the dealership to see what the trade-in value would be and to see if there was a new model I liked. I met with Bruce, who I'd been in contact with via the internet. He skillfully determined my needs and wants, and found the perfect car for me. There was no pressure to make a sale, no pressure to choose one car over another, no pressure to make added purchases or upgrades, which was very much appreciated! I went to a movie, drove back to Dewey Griffin after the movie, and my car was ready. I drove it home that day. There were two issues to be resolved and when I returned the next day, they were taken care of in about ten minutes. Easiest. Car. Purchase. Ever,

April 14, 2015

Marilyn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. I am very happy to hear that you had such a great experience while purchasing your new Subaru! It's our goal to treat our customers like family and buying a new car should be fun. I will pass along your kind words to Bruce and thank you again for letting us know how we did. Congratulations on your new Subaru!

Just a good deal all around!!

by from Bellingham washington |

I cannot say enough....so I won't say much........except...if you want a car...excellent salesmanship, great parts department....wonderful finance department....and the best car wash deal around....run to Dewey Griffin for your next car!!!!

January 4, 2015

Ms. Baxter, Thank you so much for this review. It's customers like you that make our efforts at providing the best customer experience available so rewarding! Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Dewey Griffin Family.

False Advertising

by from Bham, WA |

Twice was interested in cars advertised and both times mislead by them. First one a car showed up with fewer miles (40k+) in advertising than real life, ok no big deal we'll keep looking... Next time a price drop in a car we were interested in, go for test drive, show salesman their website with pricing, get back to dealer give deposit so we can come back later in day and finish purchase. Get a call an hour later "oh sorry we can't sell it to you for that, it will be $2k+ more..." One mistake ok, but two back to back? I think their business practice needs a major tune up. We won't be back there.

Home Run!

by from Bellingham, WA |

We have been customers at Dewey Griffin for many years now. They have always been friendly and helpful. Recently we have had our 2011 Outback in for a routine service and also today they changed a headlight for us without an appointment. I was very impressed and thankful! Mark was our Service Advisor and he always does a great job and looks out for the customers interests!

August 5, 2014

Brian: Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Your feedback helps us to continue to improve our service for our customers. It's customers like you that are the reason we're here. Thank you again for your feedback!