Dewey Griffin

New 888-409-3247
Used 866-794-0070
Service 877-422-5662

We are community driven!

I love my new Subaru and the salesman

by from Lynden WA |

My car buying experience at Dewey Griffin in Bellingham WA was the best. I LOVE my new Subaru Legacy !!! The entire staff from start to finish was the excellent, they excel in customer service. Tony, the salesman was very professional, not pushy, his goal was to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I would recommend Tony and Dewy Griffin to all my friends Unbelievable, buying a car @ Dewey I receive free car washes for life..... amazing company. Thank you all at Dewey making it a pleasant experience.

Just a good deal all around!!

by from Bellingham washington |

I cannot say enough....so I won't say much........except...if you want a car...excellent salesmanship, great parts department....wonderful finance department....and the best car wash deal around....run to Dewey Griffin for your next car!!!!

January 4, 2015

Ms. Baxter, Thank you so much for this review. It's customers like you that make our efforts at providing the best customer experience available so rewarding! Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Dewey Griffin Family.

False Advertising

by from Bham, WA |

Twice was interested in cars advertised and both times mislead by them. First one a car showed up with fewer miles (40k+) in advertising than real life, ok no big deal we'll keep looking... Next time a price drop in a car we were interested in, go for test drive, show salesman their website with pricing, get back to dealer give deposit so we can come back later in day and finish purchase. Get a call an hour later "oh sorry we can't sell it to you for that, it will be $2k+ more..." One mistake ok, but two back to back? I think their business practice needs a major tune up. We won't be back there.

Home Run!

by from Bellingham, WA |

We have been customers at Dewey Griffin for many years now. They have always been friendly and helpful. Recently we have had our 2011 Outback in for a routine service and also today they changed a headlight for us without an appointment. I was very impressed and thankful! Mark was our Service Advisor and he always does a great job and looks out for the customers interests!

August 5, 2014

Brian: Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Your feedback helps us to continue to improve our service for our customers. It's customers like you that are the reason we're here. Thank you again for your feedback!

FIRST TIME SUBURU BUYER

by from Maple Falls, Wa |

We just purchased our first Subaru. We researched it for several months and talked to several dealerships. Dewey Griffin gave us the best deal and Joshua was excellent to work with. Never pressured us once. We decided on a new Forester and are very happy with it.

July 15, 2014

Congratulations on your first Subaru! We're excited to have you join the Dewey Griffin Subaru family. It's our goal to make sure we provide the best service possible and we look forward to taking care of your automotive needs for years to come. Thank you for letting us know how we did.

Very satisfying car purchasing experience

by from Maple Falls, Wa |

We recently purchased a new Subaru Forester from Dewey Griffin. The experience was very good in every way. Our salesperson was Joshua and he was excellent. He let us go at our own pace and was never pushy. Everyone was very friendly and there were no negatives. This is our first Subaru and we really like it.

July 15, 2014

Mr. Crisman, Congratulations on your new Subaru Forester and welcome to the Dewey Griffin Family! Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to giving you top notch service for a very long time to come.

Great service department

by from Ferndale wa |

I have purchased 2 cars from Dewey Griffin and serviced 5 cars there. Everything has gone perfect. Nick, Kevin and mark are great to deal with. Tanya in service is a asset to the store. Sales were easy to deal with and absolutely no problems

May 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback on your service visit. We look forward to having you as a satisfied customer for years to come!

Great Service!

by from Birch Bay, WA |

The service staff was amazing and made maintenance a pleasant experience. My car got a carwash and everyone was so nice! The service guy even gave my dog a cookie. Top notch. I won't go anywhere else from now on.

April 22, 2014

Gordon, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Welcome to the Dewey Griffin family!

Good experience

by from Ferndale Wa |

This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased from Dewey Griffin. None are regretted

February 27, 2014

RFK: Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership and share feedback about your experience. We're glad you're part of the Dewey Griffin family!

Poor Service

by from Bellingham,wa |

Was in for a diagnosis for my truck and was told that the problem had been found and that they could fix it by the next day. Told the service technician to go ahead and repair it. Drive it home without any issues. Next day the problem starts again. So i call back and the were generous enough to do a complementary diagnosis (which is only fair since i was told it was already one thing and that it had been fixed). Get the diagnosis and apparently it is now something completely different. I thought a diagnosis was so that you could find the problem and fix it. It souldnt be trial and error. The service tech. that had been helping me through this if you can call it that was Nick. He seemed helpful at first until i had questions and asked why it was now this after it had supposedly been fixed. I guess im not supposed to be curious because it seemed to upset him that i was asking these things. He could only give me one answer and the answer was that something else needed to be fixed and kept repeating himself. I later had to call the Service manager to get an understanding of what was wrong. I was also quoted about $150 dollars more than Bellingham Automotive for the same fix. Apparently it is more expensive for the same part here and takes an hour longer. Will not return for service and would recommend anyone else to do the same. Thats if you dont want to get the run around.

Great cars at a great place

by from Bellingham, WA |

I spent a few days looking and test driving vehicles before i made my decision. Everyone involved was very nice, informative and helpful. Let me wander the lot for as long as i needed. They took care of all my needs. I ended up purchasing a 2013 impreza 2.0i and love it.