Virginia Motor Co.

(4.6) 9 Reviews

4715 King Street, Arlington, VA 22206

Used 703-294-6200

A very very very big star for customer service

by from College park md |

A very very very big star for customer service A very very very big star for customer service

2010 Ford Taurus SEL

by from Maryland |

'll start of by saying that I am very very very big on customr service. Now in saying that, the service that I received at Virgina Motor Co. was excellent from start to finish. I walked away happy.

2011 Nissan Atlima car pruchase-

by from District Heights, MD |

I'll start of by saying that I am very very very big on customr service. Now in saying that, the service that I received at Virgina Motor Co. was excellent from start to finish. Long story short, had MAJOR credit issues from bankruptcy to repo to ....(you get the picture.) Excellent customer service. The buying process was sss (sweet, short and simple). Car note was the amount where I could afford & that was of course including my MAJOR issues. I would recommend Virginia Motor Co. to a friend/ family member/ and etc.

Best Purchased of my Life Infiniti G35

by from Alexandria, VA |

I came in after having my vehicle totaled during my birthday weekend and Tony and Ali were very helpful and getting me into a new vehicle after i had explained my situation. The staff was really helpful and tried to put me in something that i would feel comfortable in and that would fit within what i was looking to pay. I do have to say I ended up with a better car, great service and a great deal. I highly recommend this place to anyone searching for a vehicle they will make you feel right at home. I thought i ended with a crappy bday but it ended being one of the best to date.

Car Purchase

by from Washingon DC |

Mr.Ali And Mr.Tony were very pleasent and easy to work with. i came in as a first time buyer those guys got me in and out with with car of my dreams and at a resonable price, they will work as hard as they can to get you in a vehicle. i recommend them to all.

BLESSING FROM HEAVEN!

by from DISTRICT HEIGHTS, MD 20747 |

I purchased this car on 2/13/13 the sales person is Ali he was outstanding in assisting with the car. I would recommend him to all my friends or whomever is looking to purchase a car. I tell my family and friends, please ask for Ali, he will hook you up with a good car. GOD Bless Ali!

Great place to buy your next car

by from Washington,DC |

I bought a used Ford from this dealership today and got a "GREAT" deal. These guys are a good team, filled with honest people. They worked with me and put me in the car I wanted within an hour or two after I walked in the door.Any questions you may have, they will answer and not try to rush you through the process until you completely understand and feel comfortable. All the cars on the lot are clean and well kept. Overall these guys are down to earth and about their buisness. I will surely do more buisness with them in the future. .

car purchace

by from washington |

I really have bad credit so I applied on line for a car and the dealership called me back to set up an appointment. They were very friendly and walk me through step by step. They made my car purchase very easy even with my credit problems. I would refer this dealership to all my friends and family..

Save yourself some time

by from Washington, DC |

I purchased a used care relatively easily, however, it wasn't after I walked out that I discovered how incompetent this dealership really was. I had to follow up with the bank on basic financing, get my car inspected myself, and then go back to the dealership 3 times before I finally got my plates. It would have been better just to deal with the DC DMV myself, which is saying something. Although they were friendly, they never seemed to understand what was needed and not once did they try to compensate for their failures. This dealership just is not worth your time.