Roger Jobs Motors Inc

Service 888-687-8010 Service 888-687-8010

Roger Jobs Motors is a Seattle to Bellingham VW, Audi, and Porsche dealer

My Trusted Car Source

by from Belligham, WA |

Roger Jobs Motors / Audi of Bellingham never fails to impress me with the level of service, quality of vehicles, and genuine spirit of help and guidance from the staff - from the Service Department to Sales and everyone in between. We have bought several cars from them, and we always know we'll get a fair price and won't be pressured to buy something that isn't right for us. This isn't the high-pressure sales environment you've come to expect from other dealerships. The staff LISTENS to your needs while spending time actually getting to know you and your lifestyle. They don't have an agenda other than to help you find the right car at the right price for your budget. The new facility is absolutely beautiful - clean lines, thoughtful design, and perfectly maintained. You feel like you're driving onto an urban lot, but you get to stay in beautiful Bellingham. Any time I hear someone say they need a new car, I recommend Roger Jobs, and I will keep making that recommendation with the absolute certainty that my friends and family will be treated right.

Great Buying Experience

by from Seattle |

Called them and told them I was looking for a Porsche Boxter. The manager promptly sent me an email detailing the cars they had and inviting me up to drive them. After showing me some spectacular cars in the showroom they had me drive the Boxter. After making the purchase they washed it and I took it home that day. Very professional staff. Could not be happier! Totally recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Yelena

by from Washington |

Staff was welcoming; made us feel right at home. Did everything to make the buying process smooth and worry free. Drew, our salesperson was friendly and very helpful. Made sure any questions we had,just about anything, were answered. Very stress and pressure free.

Enjoyable experience

by from Bellingham, WA |

It took me a year to get up the nerve to buy a new car with my old one being 17 years old.. I decided to look at an Audi at Roger Jobs. It was such an easy experience I should have done it sooner! Everyone was so helpful and efficient and fair. It is a beautiful facility. Roger Jobs is one of the few dealerships in Bellingham that sells luxury type cars. I am so glad i do not have to drive south to have my car serviced! Dory was superb in spending hours showing me every button and getting everything set just right for me.. Not only that but he emails me checking in if I need anything or have any questions.. I am very, very pleased with a magnificent car and nice people I know will take care of it. It was a great experience and nothing like the days of old with pressure and pushiness--

very happy customer

by from bellingham |

I bought my wife a very nice jetta, and was extremely happy with Dory! I also really appreciate the fact every time I come by for service he says hi and checks how I'm doing. He is very professional and I'm looking to purchase a second car from him soon.

Wonderful experience :)

by from Bellingham WA |

I had a very great buying experience at Audi of Bellingham, Dory Saad is very friendly and knowledgeable. He did a great job with showing us the car and suggesting the best deals. I would recommend anybody to buy Audi in this place!

Clear process, pain free

by from Bellingham, WA |

First time buyer, and needed a car. Their process was clear, pain free and there was very little pressure. The dealership was able to get me an amazing rate, put the payment where I needed it - and deliver the vehicle. 5 minutes on their webpage, 10 minutes on the phone, and 60 minutes on site. We got the test drive done, and left with the car in about an hour, which is what we were told to expect. When you offer them your business, they are by far the most professional operation I experienced. Great for students, great for upscale cars. Ask for John Roy in sales - he took care of my car needs and there's a good chance he'll help you with yours as well. After having been to two other dealerships and getting a complete runaround, I'm glad I got to see an example of how the process is SUPPOSED to work. Thank you so much for your sales and finance staff! ~J~

High class Dealership with quality service.

by from Ferndale, Wa. |

I want to tell everyone about a great experience I had at Roger Jobs Motors in Bellingham, Wa. I bought a 2006 Mercury Montego for a fair price . The salesman I worked with was Chris Orlando. He was real easy to work with and a great guy. He was not pushy like some dealerships are. I got the car home & my girl friend noticed a lot of water under the passenger floor mat. I know it was a used car but Chris insisted I bring it back to make it right. It was a surprise to me that they wanted to do the right thing & Repair this. I took the car back in & they had it over night. They took the whole thing apart to find the leak & even picked me up the next day to bring me back to the dealership. The repair is 100% good. This is just my way of saying thanks to a great dealership. Don McCauley-----Ferndale Wa.

Sales Revue

by from Everson, WA |

chris did a great job. got me in and sold me a truck in no time. From start to finish it took two hours.

Wonderful Service

by from Sedro-Woolley, Washington |

My husband and I just bought a used VW Jetta from Roger Jobs. The buying process was very easy and friendly. Jackson Brandt helped us through the process. He was so wonderful to work with, and very knowledgeable about the car. The sales manager who walked us through the signing was also pretty great, he made the signing process quick and easy. We would recommend Jackson and Roger jobs to anyone looking at getting a quality new or used vehicle.