Roger Jobs Motors Inc

Service 888-687-8010

Roger Jobs Motors is a Seattle to Bellingham VW, Audi, and Porsche dealer

good place to buy used!

by from Wenatchee, WA |

Nick Leader (sales associate) is the guy you want to buy from! Helpful and friendly, he went the extra mile. He even picked me up from the bus station, and got me in and out in minimum time. Nick also sent me some little odds and ends for the vehicle (misc plastic parts), and some $ when the battery was discovered to be bad later. You get top-notch service from these guys!

Unhappy Service

by from Seattle |

While I purchased my 911 Turbo S from Roger Jobs and had a good sales experience, I cannot recommend their service department. With approximately 450 miles on my car, a rattling noise began above the driver?s seat, somewhere in the sun roof or headliner. The good news is that Roger Jobs? service department identified the problem and fixed it. The bad news is that they put 83 miles on my car in doing so. The rattling noise was not intermittent or something that was difficult to replicate. Rather, you get in the car, you drive down the block, and you hear the noise. The dealer acknowledges that the mileage put on the car was excessive, but in the same breath justified the mileage by wanting to make sure that they had permanently fixed the problem? including a final 20-mile scenic test drive around a lake. Of the 83 miles, I think about 50 miles were unnecessary (what I consider joyriding). Because of this lack of respect for their customers and vehicles, I recommend getting service done at a different Porsche dealership or repair shop.

Best ever buying experience

by from Olympia, WA |

Nick Leader and Jason in the Finance Dept. made this the best buying experience I've ever had. Thank you both.