Foothills Toyota

Service 866-517-7360

Serving the Pacific Northwest for over 23 years

Highly recommend this dealer

by from Silverdale, Wa |

Brandon made us feel comfortable throughout the purchase of a used Prius. Friendly, personable, low key and very patient in explaining the different facets of our car. He even had our gas tank filled up and included all weather floor mats AFTER our purchase. We felt like we got a good/fair deal. I would purchase another car from this dealer.

revised service review from 7/9/2014

by from Anacortes, Washington |

Well I was contacted by Susan Chiabai the Customer Relationship Manager about my poor review of service 7/9/14. Susan called, e-mailed and ultimately sent me a letter in the mail. She apologized for the poor service experience. She went over the fact that the oil being synthetic is only changed at 10,000 mile intervals. She stated that they would make sure all sales persons have that information. She told me that if I brought the vehicle over she would be happy to get it vacuumed out. I asked her if I could get it washed if I removed the CB Antenna and she said they would check it over and make sure they could do the wash without vehicle damage. I brought the vehicle in at 2:00P.M. today and met Susan face to face. She asked me for my keys and then proceeded to get the vehicle vacuumed out. I removed the CB antenna and Susan, Roberto and myself walked around the vehicle. Roberto felt he could safely run the vehicle through the car wash. While that was being done Susan stated that the person she talked to in service said they would have loaned me the tools to remove the antenna so it probably wouldn't be an issue in the future. The vehicle came out of the car wash looking great inside and out. As a special surprise Susan had the vehicle topped off with gas to cover bringing my vehicle back in. What a nice touch on her part. I appreciate every thing Susan did to take care of me. She personally made sure that I was taken care of and made me feel like my business was important to them and that they knew how much the vehicle met to me. What a great follow up experience. Thank you Susan. Skagit Flats

service not up to par

by from Anacortes, Wa |

Well I have been watching the odometer to make sure I got the 5000 mile free service on the new FJ. Well took it in for the first oil change. Found out that they don't do oil changes until vehicle has 10,000 miles. One of the salesmen started to talk about it and when I commented that when I purchased the vehicle I was told by the salesman who sold me the vehicle that Toyota would change the oil every 5,000 miles even though they did not have to till 10,000 miles. The one guy that had started to talk about their great service slid off to the side when he found out I was not happy. So we got window washing liquid and tire rotation for free but no oil change. At least I would get a car wash. Not so, the cuctomer CB antenna would keep them from running the vehicle through their automated wash. I said give me a wrench and I would take the antenna off for them. No go. I said they could at least wash the front windshield and the service guy said he could do that. If this is indicative of the kind of service one can expect from the service department I will take my vehicle some place else for service after the 25,000 point

Friendly service in a timely manner

by from Everett, Wa |

After looking at several dealerships online and in person, we recently purchased a Scion from Foothills. The salesperson, Maddy, was friendly and efficient, and understood our need to get in and get out quickly, as we had already decided on the vehicle we ended up buying. The staff were all very accomodating to our needs, and we were in and out in less than 2 hours, including the test drive and paperwork. Will be going to Foothills for any service required, even though it is 40 miles away from us because of our excellent buying experience.

Great experience

by from Mount Vernon, Washington |

My wife and I do not like going to dealers do to the pushy nature of the business. But our experience at Foothills gave us the feeling of choice throughout the whole process. We never felt forced. We happily own a Toyota Highlander and can not be more happy with our experience! Now I need a truck, and I know where I will be going to get it.

Great service!

by from Sedro-Woolley, WA |

I just bought a used Camry from Foothills and had a great experience. My sales person was very friendly (not pushy!), and the whole process went very smoothly. They even brought me coffee and offered me homemade cookies! I usually get very stressed out when purchasing a vehicle, so this was a welcome change. The building is really nice, with a customer lounge and a child's play area that kept my daughter entertained while I filled out paperwork. Highly recommended!

Foothills Toyota responded to this review

May 16, 2013

Sarah, thanks again for your business! We hope you love your new Camry!

Horrible experience

by from Bellingham, WA |

I would NOT recommend buying from this business. My partner and I signed off on a truck a week ago and thought it was all a done deal. We were even told they would work to try to get us a LOWER rate than what we signed. I didn't hold my breath for that but I was livid when I got the call today that the rate would actually be DOUBLE what we had already signed. Needless to say we returned the truck and got our trade in back. This was a horrible experience and makes me sick to think of how many others have had this happen to them. Buyers beware!!

Foothills Toyota responded to this review

May 16, 2013

Brittany, thanks for taking the time to provide your honest feedback.We are so sorry you feel this way. Our goal is to provide an excellent experience and unfortunately it looks like in this case we fell short.