Sims Honda

Used 888-719-2610
Service 877-768-7751

Buying Experience

by from Mount Vernon, wa |

Went to Sims to check out a used car for my wife. The Saleswoman was very nice and informative. She did not come across as pushy or hard sell at all. The sales manager worked very hard to get the financing and did a great job for us. It was the best experience buying a car I have ever had! Highly recommend Sims Honda!

8th Honda President?s Award winner for a reason...

by from Bellingham, WA |

Purchasing a used car can be fun AND very stressful. Sorting through all the options - model, year, mileage, price, engine condition, single or multiple owner, etc., etc. is a challenge. Brian Zwicker at Sims Honda was wonderful to work with. I need a lot of information and he answered all my questions, never rushing or pressuring me, even after several visits. Brian, along with Erik (Sales), Amber (Finance) and Marsha and Taylor (office) worked as a team seamlessly, giving me an easy and relaxed car-buying experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

Easy to work with, no high pressure sales, Great

by from bothell, wa |

We started out communicating with them on the internet. They were friendly, helpful, gave honest pricing, and worked with us both in email and also in person. They gave us pricing over email right away when we asked for it and some of the other dealers would not do this. They offered to communicate with us by phone or email or in person, our preference. They were knowledgeable, and listened to what we wanted and did not try to push another car on their lot to us. They quickly found the car we wanted at the agreed upon price which was competitive with other dealers we talked with, and they got it to their dealership. We talked with a few dealers and chose them because they were the most helpful, they were friendly, they listened to what we wanted and what we wanted to spend and they found the car we wanted and brought it to their site. They had a good selection on their lot and we test drove the new Odyssey EXL we wanted. It just was not the color we wanted for the interior and as soon as we told them we wanted another color they found a car that matched within an hour. They were great to work with. The sales paperwork always takes some time but their environment relaxing. I would buy from them again and recommend them to others.

One of the best Car Dealerships you will find

by from Kenmore, WA |

Sims Honda has an impeccable reputation. They deserve and earned it. They are who they say they are and they do what they say they will do. Trusting your car dealer is a good feeling.

Super sale

by from Burlington, WA |

We just purchased a Honda Civic from Kaler Crane at Sims Honda. Very knowledgeable & personable sales representative who went out of his way to ensure we bought the car we wanted. I highly recommend Mr. Crane & Sims Honda for your car buying needs. This was by far our best car buying experience. We will be back!! Thanks to Kaler & the entire Sims staff we are very happy Honda owners!!

Honda CRV

by from Langley, WA |

I was treated very nicely. I made an offer based on a fair price according to Consumer Reports and it was accepted with zero haggling.

smooth transaction

by from Camano Island |

We just bought a new Accord from Scott and are very pleased with the whole transaction process, which went quickly and smoothly. We were given a fair price for our trade in and are thrilled with the new car! Scott got us up and running with the features and informed us to call any time if we had questions. The gal in financing was very pleasant as well and moved things along efficiently. As a side note, we have used Sims service department for almost 20 years and couldn't be happier with the service we get from them. They go above and beyond to take care of their customers.

GREAT EXPERIENCE Worth driving more than 50 miles

by from MILL CREEK, WA |

We could have bought from any of the many Honda dealers in the Greater Settle Area, but we found it very worth while and truly a pleasure to work with the outstanding, professional, earnest, and friendly people at Sims Honda in Burlington. Sims advertises "NO DRAMA" for anyone dealing with them; That's Absolutely True! We had researched and decided upon a 2015 Honda CR-V, AWD EX-L. Through a number of online websites that help set target prices for particular cars, we took aim at an acceptable very low price. Then we contacted dealers. Other dealers wanted to talk face to face; argue over the phone; had to go up the chain of command because of a lack of authority; or were just plain vague and indefinite. BUT with Sims, we dealt directly with the General Manager, who had all the knowledge, experience and authority to remove any and all drama from the process. In a matter of 10 minutes covering 3 emails each, we had a deal, a Great Deal. The same easy, no-pressure process was there when we picked up our new car in Burlington -- No pressure for extras, add-ons or anything else. Fast and easy paperwork. It was clear that everyone at Sims was part of a well-trained, cohesive team. Was it worth going 50 miles to Sims Honda rather than trying to find a way to deal with a suburban Seattle Honda dealer? ABSOLUTELY! And we love our 2015 Honda CR-V.

Great dealership

by from Oak Harbor, WA |

We just bought our fourth Honda from this dealership and I would highly recommend them.

Best experience ever

by from Kenmore, WA |

Just had the best car buying experience in my life. My wife and I were treated warmly and respectfully by our sales representative Mike O'Laughlin. He really was a difference maker while patiently explaining all the differences in the several car models we were interested in. The deal closed smoothly and they gave me what I hoped for on my trade in...no easy task! Ultimately we bought a Civic and couldn't be happier.....my son will be looking at a car in the next year or so and I will be going back to Sims to get him started on the right foot. Thanks to Mike and the rest of the sales staff and management team I finally feel like I wasn't taken on a car deal....and that's refreshing.

2015 Honda CR-V Touring

by from Issaquah, WA |

A few weeks ago, after a bad experience with a closer-to-home dealer, we dropped in at Sim's Honda, 60 miles from our home, while driving south from Anacortes. We popped in the door, gave salesman Doug Davis our email, and asked him to send their best price on a 2015 CR-V. We were in and out the door in 2 minutes. We knew no dealers had any 2015 CR-Vs on their lots, but would be getting some soon. Within 20 minutes we had an email with a price well under, well under, the local dealer's best offer of "You won't get this for less than MSRP." FYI, we had wasted hours and multiple visits to the local dealer and even had the "Come back in, the Sales Manager will entertain an offer now" email, which turned out to be untrue. A few emails back and forth with Sim's Honda, confirming total price and delivery dates, and we stopped in again today to pick up the car. No bait and switch. No high pressure up-selling. Doug spent time with us driving the car and teaching the various electronics and we were on our way. I'd recommend to anyone to take the drive to Burlington. Good service all around.