Sims Honda

Used 888-719-2610
Service 877-768-7751

Buying Experience

by from Mount Vernon, wa |

Went to Sims to check out a used car for my wife. The Saleswoman was very nice and informative. She did not come across as pushy or hard sell at all. The sales manager worked very hard to get the financing and did a great job for us. It was the best experience buying a car I have ever had! Highly recommend Sims Honda!

A Satisfied Honda Odyssey Owner...

by from NW WA |

Purchasing a new vehicle at Sims Honda was efficient, easy, and an excellent experience. Erik Marandola was my first salesperson who did a test drive and helped with the purchase of my new 2014 Odyssey Touring. He was personable, very knowledgeable, and spent time covering all options. Scott Todd was the sales person who worked with me when I came to pick up my van since it was Erick's day off. Scott spent over two hours teaching many of the different features on my new van. Appreciated Scott's vast knowledge, great teaching style, and his patient and calm personality. Todd Kummelman, one of the sales managers, referred me to Erik and Scott, the two great salespeople and handled negations easily while being fair. Jimmy Iddins, the business manager, was efficient, friendly, and covered all options available for me as a new Odyssey owner. Satisfied 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring owner...visit them when you are thinking of purchasing your next car, van, or truck.

Excellent Service from Erik Marandola

by from Vancouver, Canada |

We needed to buy a minivan (expecting a third child) and sell our car. We are temporarily residing in Canada, so the process was more complicated but Erik made it easy. He gave us all the info we needed before coming down and made the trip pleasant even with two toddlers in tow. He's not pushy at all like some salesmen, but relaxed and made sure we had great service. We love Erik and our Odyssey!

Great service from Rick De Groot at Sims Honda

by from Bellingham WA |

My husband and I just purchased a Honda CRV from Rick De Groot at Sims Honda. My husband was very concerned about the safety issues. Rick answered all of his questions and then some. He was very knowledgable about his product. When we came back the second day after considering all our options, Rick had the two cars we were deciding upon washed and side by side so we could compare them. When we did the test drives he did not talk non-stop giving us time to think. If I need to buy a car again, I would definitely look up Rick. He was a straight shooter and wonderful to work with.

Very informative and no pressure service!!

by from Bow, WA |

We bought a brand new 2014 Honda CRV from Don Corpolongo at Sims Honda in Burlington. We had excellent service and they went above and beyond helping us to get exactly what we wanted. They didn't have the exact color scheme that we wanted in their lot. We were willing to wait until they got one in. Well, the team at Sims found it in Bellingham, went to pick it up, and we got it later that same afternoon. Amazing!! I highly recommend this dealership. Honda already has a great reputation as far as quality goes and a great, professional team at Sims!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Kirkland, WA |

I recently purchased a used van from Doug at Sims Honda. I found a small problem with the car shortly after purchase and they agreed to fix it for free! I really appreciate their willingness to make the situation right. Technically, they had no obligation to fix the car as I bought the car "as is" -- but they were willing to go above and beyond for a new customer. Also, the purchase problem was really easy as well. No pressure sales and no-nonsense business practices. Even though I live in Kirkland I would drive up an hour again to buy another Honda from their dealership.

Winners of the Honda President's Award!!

by from Anacortes, WA |

Rick Degroot was a wonderful salesman to work with! With over 30 years of selling experience, he put my husband and I at ease immediately. We test drove the 2014 Honda Pilot. He answered all our questions, took us out for a second test drive, and we called on him immediately after we drove other vehicles in the same class and decided that the Honda Pilot was for us. Rick went above and beyond to make sure the price was right, the trade-in value was appropriate, and we were in and out before lunch. Mike helped us sync our phone to the navigation system, and Jimmy in finance got us a great percentage rate. Dan, Lance, & Vern, you run an amazing business. Thanks for all you do!

Sims is Sensational

by from Anacortes, WA |

Sims made an error and repeated a full 90K checkup instead of a regular oil change. The manager made it right-right away. Everyone at Sims is professional and a pleasure to work with and they do great work!

One of the few truely enjoyable purchases of a car

by from Mount Vernon, WA |

Ron is an outstanding salesman. He is knowledgeable and gave advise, not only good for the dealership, but for us as the buyers. The Sims operation is first class. They treat their customers well. Id go to them for a vehicle again. ( We have perchased 5 cars from them in the past.). Thanks again, Ron!

Great sales experience

by from Anacortes, WA |

I worked with Scott Todd in the sales department to buy my new CRV and had a great experience. He was knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful and worked to make the sale without pressure. I'd been bringing my previous car to their service department for years and had always been happy with the service and staff there. I'm so glad I bought my new car there, too!

Great sales experience