Marysville Ford

Used 888-263-5755
Service 888-532-7819

Great Customer Service!

by from Marysville, Wa |

Excellent customer service, the people at Marysville Ford really seem to care about finding the right vehicle for you. They exceeded my expectations and made sure that my first car buying experience was relatively easy. I would readily recommend them to anybody looking to purchase a new/used vehicle.

load new sync upgrade

by from Arlington , Wa |

Just want to share that I see great teamwork and customer focused group. well done.......

20,000 miles

by from Lynnwood, WA |

Oil change service for my F-150. Great facility, friendly and professional staff, excellent work

Nice new facility

by from Marysville, WA |

We purchased the car that we wanted. The salesman was easy to talk to and the sales manager was willing to work with our needs.

Great Facilities

by from Bellingham, WA |

Overall experience was good. The vehicle that I went to the dealership was transferred to another dealer just as we were negotiating a price. This was a disappointment. However, Marysville Ford made it right by giving us a good price on another vehicle of our choice.

Warranty

by from Bellingham, Washington |

We had to come 3 times back for warranty but that is not the fault of the garage. They did ok.

Great job on an auto detailing.

by from Arlington, wA |

We had our Mazda CX-9 detailed and oil changed. They did a stellar job. The car looks almost new. They even washed the engine! My wife and I were super impressed and would absolutely go back to them again in the future.Thank you!!

Rene Burillo

by from Arlington, WA |

Rene Burillo was wonderful. He was very professional and took care of all my concerns regarding my truck. I had a great experience with this visit. Thank you.

Carwash

by from Arlington, WA 98223 |

The guys at the front desk in the Quick Lane were very helpful, professional and gave me a lot of information on my recent purchase of a 2015 F150 XLT. The car wash availability is a great service because on a pretty day, the lines are long at the local car washes. My truck is now clean and shinny like it was when I first drove it off the lot. I met your employee (Zack) I believe at the 7-11 and he told me about this service.

Glad to have purchased here

by from Everett, WA |

Very helpful and friendly staff and finished everything in timely manner. Also very informative on everything done and the maintenance needs of my '12 fiesta in the near future.

My journey with Jason Y. to find a perferct car

by from smokey point, Wa. 98223 |

I want to thank Jason Yeager the sales Person and Praise him for the hard work he endured while trying to find me the perfect car for my budget and credit issues. I was treated as a person that mattered and would only refer people to your dealership. My experience was wonderful. The owner showed me around his company and he took his time also to talk to me and he also had a great hand shake, it appeared real not phony and he looked you in the eyes when he spoke. That I liked very much. So all in all my experience was great as I mentioned before and I would highly recommend any of my friends to Maryville Ford Dealership. Thank you Patricia Breslin