Blade Chevrolet

1100 Freeway Drive, Mt. Vernon, WA 98273

New 888-735-6702
Used 855-249-4047
Service 888-763-5620

Family owned and operated since 1913. Specializing in all makes all models all budgets.

Second time buying from Blade!

by from Friday Harbor, WA |

I feel like family when I enter the dealership. Service and Sales. Smiles, jokes, questions answered. Things were always followed up on, and any questions I had were answered. I felt like they really worked with me, and I was very happy the first time, that now I've been back and purchased two vehicles from there.

Honest service, modest prices.

by from Mt. Vernon, Wa. |

Pleasant, cheerful, happy and quite affordable. Questions answered swiftly. My request was checked out before it was charged. Honesty is so nice.

Great service, curtious staff, clean operation

by from Mount Vernon, WA |

The service write was excellent, she went out of her way to ensure customer satisfaction. I really appreciated the through job that was done on my truck, especially the wash job.

Problem with radio reception.

by from Mt. Vernon, WA |

Diagnosed the problem quickly; a problem another dealership could not find. Scheduled an appointment for the repair, repair took less time than estimated. Extremely satisfied.

Overall, a good place to bring your vehicle.

by from Lyman, WA |

I have two cars that I bring into your dealership for service and GM safety recalls. I have had a serious head injury and have problems getting things done that I need to. I have had to change my appointment for both cars for safety recalls and just service several times. I understand the difficulty it causes and have explained this to the Service Manager, Chris Bailey, and he has been more than wonderful working with my issues trying to get my cars into scheduled appointments. I appreciate the kindness more than anyone could know, as it is very humbling to have to live with TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury). He has assured me that we will get it done. His kindness is far beyond most places I have to go to and sincerely appreciated.

Blades dealership very friendly.

by from Anacortes, Wa |

Was helped right away when walked in. I did have an appt. but they took truck early for oil & filter change. Took about an hr then washed truck when done.

Excellent Service

by from Burlington Washington |

I was greeted with a warm welcome & smile. Questions I asked were answered. Service to my vehicle was done promptly along with a vacuum job & car wash. Now that's service!! Sincerely, Lielanie

GIVE CORRECT PRICE ON PHONE BEFORE SERVICE,

by from SEDRO WOOLLEY, WA. |

The only comment I have is the amount for the service told to me over the phone should be the same amount when I get to the dealer. This has happened to me twice. Over the phone before I give O.K. for the work it was $300.00 at the dealer when I paid it was $372.00. Just tell me the correct price before I O.K. the work. Thanks.

Clean, personable and professional

by from Mount Vernon, Washington |

Warranty and service performed professionally and promptly. I was courteously received as scheduled, the work was performed as requested and the car returned cleaned and washed in less time than anticipated.

Good Feeling

by from Burlington, WA |

The warranty services were done well and I was taken care of. Have to take the vehicle back for one other issue but I loved the people and I felt like I was actually listened to.

Great first impression!

by from camano island, wa |

New to area and decided to give Blade Chevrolet a try for some truck maintenance. I made contact via the website and got a phone call two hours later. Got a good description of the cost of what I wanted done. My appoint was handled professionally and effiently and got a truck wash too! I will be back.