Blade Chevrolet

1100 Freeway Drive, Mt. Vernon, WA 98273

New 888-735-6702
Used 855-249-4047
Service 888-763-5620

Family owned and operated since 1913. Specializing in all makes all models all budgets.

Second time buying from Blade!

by from Friday Harbor, WA |

I feel like family when I enter the dealership. Service and Sales. Smiles, jokes, questions answered. Things were always followed up on, and any questions I had were answered. I felt like they really worked with me, and I was very happy the first time, that now I've been back and purchased two vehicles from there.

GIVE CORRECT PRICE ON PHONE BEFORE SERVICE,

by from SEDRO WOOLLEY, WA. |

The only comment I have is the amount for the service told to me over the phone should be the same amount when I get to the dealer. This has happened to me twice. Over the phone before I give O.K. for the work it was $300.00 at the dealer when I paid it was $372.00. Just tell me the correct price before I O.K. the work. Thanks.

Clean, personable and professional

by from Mount Vernon, Washington |

Warranty and service performed professionally and promptly. I was courteously received as scheduled, the work was performed as requested and the car returned cleaned and washed in less time than anticipated.

Good Feeling

by from Burlington, WA |

The warranty services were done well and I was taken care of. Have to take the vehicle back for one other issue but I loved the people and I felt like I was actually listened to.

Great first impression!

by from camano island, wa |

New to area and decided to give Blade Chevrolet a try for some truck maintenance. I made contact via the website and got a phone call two hours later. Got a good description of the cost of what I wanted done. My appoint was handled professionally and effiently and got a truck wash too! I will be back.

GREAT Dealership-You Won't Be Disappointed

by from Anacortes, WA |

Service folks were friendly and very helpful. The wait time was minimal and it is a terrific dealership! From the time we first called to inquire about the Kia Soul through the sales process and now service, we have been treated with kindness, respect and knowledgeable staff. This dealership is by far the best we have ever used in the past; and that includes Chrysler-which we've always driven in the past!

Great Customer Service, but need to offer loaner

by from Camano Island WA |

It's disappointing that we have the ability to take our vehicles to any dealership for service such as oil changes, but only the dealership we purchased our vehicles from will honor a loaner car. It will definitely affect whether or not I bring either one of my vehicles to Blade. I don't have hours in the day to sit in the waiting area for my vehicle to be serviced. Other than that, the people that work in the service department are very professional and customer service oriented.

Blade Chevrolet responded to this review

January 23, 2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I agree and I will bring this to the owners attention. We value our Service customers very much and would like to make your experience a pleasant one each time. Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevrolet

Fantastic buying experience.

by from Everett,Wa |

Salesman was knowledgeable and upfront about all aspects of the vehicle, a carfax was presented and they even took my 97 Chevy in as a trade. I would definitely buy from them again.

Friendly and efficient; nice facilities

by from Mount Vernon, Washington |

Very friendly and efficient staff. I realize labor costs are probably in line with the industry; but charging $101 just look at the problem and then another $101 after the parts were received and installed is a bit much, it seems.

Clean Facilities, No Wifi, Good service

by from Mt. Vernon, WA |

Everything was good but they forgot to rotate the tires like I asked. Not a big deal this time because I will just do it 3 or 4 thousand miles from now which will still be 10k miles since the last time. I asked for this on the phone a few days earlier but I had so much to be done on the car that I forgot to remind them on the day of service; turned out they didn't remember either.

Blade Chevrolet responded to this review

November 25, 2014

I am sorry we missed your tires. It would only take a few minutes to do. If you would like you can bring your vehicle in and we will do it, if not we would like to do it next oil change and I would like to offer you half off on that! Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevy doug@bladechevy.com

Great on time service; I will use Blade Chev again

by from Mt. Vernon, Washington |

Had recalled ignition fixed. I just waited for my car and it was back when you told me it would be, I couldn't be happier.