Dwayne Lane's North Cascade Ford

116 W Ferry St, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284

New 855-225-8167
Used 888-928-7719
Service 888-307-5587

Low prices, amazing customer experience! Remember, We'll Take Care of You!

A great team and wonderful, no pressure service.

by from Freeland, WA |

I bought my 2014 Focus Titanium from Jared, a very personable and friendly young man. It was one of the most painless car buying experiences I've ever had. Jared is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in explaining the machinations of the latest technology in the car, and was able answer all of my questions quickly and expertly. As far as financing, I worked with Jamie and he made it as stressless a negotiation as possible, making this one of my better car buying experiences. I would definitely recommend Dwyane Lane to everyone, and will make the trip back up to SW when it's time for a new car. Thanks, guys!

Extremely Pleased!

by from Sedro-Woolley, Wa. |

I'm very pleased with my experience at this Dealership. Shane Steward was my Sales Consultant. He was very respectful and he genuinely cared to meet my needs. He showed me several vehicles and helped me find the perfect one!! He's very friendly and I enjoyed the time that I spent at the dealership. I appreciate the Sales Manager Marv, for helping him get vehicles for me and always having the vehicles ready for me when I arrived. I highly recommend Shane Steward and Dwayne Lane's North Cascade Ford and will be sending my friends and family there!

Excellent Experience!

by from Burlington |

It had been 10 years since I purchased a car and honestly, I wasn't looking forward to the hassle... I started working with Shane Steward at Dwayne Lanes North Cascade Ford and he made the entire process hassle-free! I appreciate the low pressure approach and between him and Marv Knudson, I ended up with exactly what I was looking for!! Customer service is important to me and both there was very helpful and very knowledgeable about every vehicle I was shown. I would highly recommend buying a car from this team to anyone. Thank you for helping me find the perfect car for my family!

Switching From Dodge to Ford

by from Blaine, WA |

My wife and I have been loyal Dodge customers for 15+ years, but after several disappointing transactions and poor Dodge experiences, we decided to look around. We drove down to North Cascade Ford from Blaine to look at a new Ford F350 Super Duty truck that we saw on the internet. From the moment we stepped onto the lot it was a very different experience than we have become accustomed to. Larry Nuzum showed us the exact truck we were looking for and went over every detail of it. He did this in a way that was not pressuring us, but very informed. We were able to laugh and have a good experience with Larry and the rest of the team. The dollar amount given to us on trade-in was exactly in line with what we were expecting. In fact, the experience was so good, and dealing with this team was so stress free, we decided on a whim to also purchase a new Ford Explorer. The financing paperwork was quick, correct, easy and very straight forward. We were in and out of the dealership in half of the time it had always taken us to complete a single deal at other dealerships. We got help in moving the items from our trade-in vehicle to the new one and Larry went over every detail from helping us to pair our phones in Bluetooth to helping us set up our SYNC accounts. They also went over and above what we could have expected in picking up our other trade and paperwork so that we did not have to drive all of the way back down to the dealership after work. We have many more years of car buying ahead of us and will definitely refer all of our friends and family here! It is well worth the drive from Whatcom County to know that we will be treated well.

Third A+ Experience !!!

by from Bellingham Wa |

This is the third brand new car that I have purchased at North Cascade Ford over the past 11 years and every experience has been FUN which is not a word that most people use when buying a car. I knew that I wanted a 2015 Escape with all of the bells and whistles. But Larry Nuzum went over every feature with me to make sure I was making an educated decision - and then found the perfect match for me. He is very knowledgable and has spent time with me after the purchase to make sure that I know how all of the incredible space-aged features work. I am ecstatic about my new car and can whole heartedly recommend Larry and the staff at North Cascade Ford. Oh and I have had the same fabulous experience when it comes to maintenance visits to their service shop. It is well worth the drive from Bellingham to know that I am getting expert care for my car.

The no pressure approach

by from Edmonds, Washington |

We bought our new 2014 F-150 truck from the "crew" at North Cascade Ford. The entire experience could not have been better. None of the back and forth between salesman and manger...we all sat down together and agreed on a price. They were respectful of our time, made sure we received a fair price for our trade-in, and processed the paperwork in a timely manner. We then received a full run down of how the truck worked, they helped set up the phone system...spending quiet a bit of time making sure they covered everything. We never felt rushed. I would highly recommend buying a truck or car from the exceptional staff at North Cascade Ford. Thanks so much Gary, Mark, Bill, Jamie and Larry - you make a great team!

Outstanding experience!

by from Sedro Woolley Wa |

I have never wrote a review but our experience was so wonderful I just have to. We've bought plenty of cars and my father even owned a car lot so I have some experience with the whole operation. I'm the guy who treats salesmen like the plague and shops from inside of the car with the window up. My experience with the Dwayne Lanes team and especially Larry has changed that. You could say I'm now a "repeat customer". The relaxed, no pressure, let's pull every string to make this work attitude was shocking and a whole new experience for my wife and I. Larry was amazing!!! Thanks Dwayne lanes! Oh, and the Mustang is soooo much more that I ever dreamed! Yeah!

Good Experience

by from Sedro Woolley, WA |

My husband and I bought our truck from a nice man named Shane. He was more than happy to get us in the right vehicle while not pressuring us at all to buy. He also explained that if they didn't have what we wanted on the lot that they would try to find us what we were looking for. We looked at a few trucks and test drove two. He was quick to point out places we should drive to in order to test the trucks out and gave us plenty of time to feel out each truck. Dealing with Shane made it feel more like we were going for a drive with a friend. There was no pointing out all of the options that we weren't interested in or any of that other annoying salesperson talk. It was a very positive experience.

What a wonderful experience

by from San Juan County |

It's hard to convey how happy I am with this purchase. This is just a great place to do business. Friendly and comfortable. Never thought I'd use the word 'comfortable' to describe a dealership. Larry Nuzum was fantastic (he's also backed up by a terrific group of people.) These people are personable, knowledgable, and real. Very competitive pricing, no pressure, large selection, why should I look anyplace else? I bought a truck - and it just got better. My schedule required me to return a couple days later to conclude the deal. Larry met with me and sat down in the truck to make sure I understood every button, every switch, and every dial - even made sure I got my phone synched correctly - and it was his day off. I could not be more pleased with the total experience.

Start To finish top notch service

by from Sedro Woolley Wa |

I went into the dealership looking to check out new ford line and was not planning on buying a car, my sales man Larry Nuzum never pressured me , but provided the info that i needed and was very thorough in explaining the advantages of the sync and other options on the vehicle. After his presentation he gave I was convinced that this was the vehicle of choice for me, they even let me take the vehicle overnight to ensure that my spouse was on board also. I was able to operate and do the presentation to my significent other , they dont just wait till after you buy the car to do a delivery, they actually take the time to show you all the options and your knowledge is there long before you ever sign the papers, it was a wonderful experience and when we did go inside there was a easy transition because they actually brought out the ford invoice and all the rebates and was very clear on what I was spending, never before has a dealership been so transparent about their internet pricing and I have have been to other dealerships recently that never showed me any of this information. I have to say I never had a experience like this and that made it easy the next day cause it took away any chance of buyers remorse. Im so pleased with there staff and friendly atmospere , they will have my business for years to come.I will never shop on my Next vehicle Iwil just set my gps to go straight to North Cascade Ford. Thank you guys, I will tell all my friends and family about this experience.

They did take care of me.

by from Everett Wa. |

This is my third car/truck. I purchased two new cars in the past and this was my first used F350 truck. I had some problems with the truck right off the bat. But they said don't worry we will resolve it and they did. They never stopped taking care of me. Thank you Steve (north cascade service manager) and thank you Dan (service manager in Everett) and all the rest of the crew. You all did me right. Also always cover yourself if you buy used. Get the warranty.