Bickford Ford

3100 Bickford Ave., Snohomish, WA 98290

New 877-414-1974
Used 877-502-4840
Service 888-525-4287

#1 F-Series Dealer In WA State For Over 20 Years!

My Family has purchased 3

by from Snohomish |

My family has purchased 3 vehicles from Jeff Wing in the last 8 months. What a great experience. Very laid back. Great pricing, no pressure sales. Elizabeth did the final walk through and explained the Sync system. They both followed up to see if we had any questions. I would highly recommend these folks to everyone. Shop the web and then buy from Jeff.

Jeff wing is awesome. Got me what we wanted

by from Mukilteo, wa |

Best salesman at bickford ford. He sold me four vechiles. See him and you will have a fair deal that meets your needs

Jeff wing is the best awesome saleperson

by from Mukilteo, wa |

Great total package. They went out of their way to find the right vehicle, color, engine, tow package, and multiple other small things. Look up jeff wing at brickford ford and you be glad you did.

Our second fantastic experience with Jeff Wing!

by from Everett, WA |

Bickford Ford and Jeff Wing are our go to people who together make the buying experience a pleasure! After hearing my husband and I rave about how great it was even my manager at work bought her car there! This is why dealing with honest, smart and friendly people is what the whole experience should be! Thank you, Melinda Griffeth

Maybe the it CAN be roses

by from Lake Stevens WA |

This is an update to my previous review of the service department, especially Todd. Having given Todd one last phone call and having the poor phone operator tell me she would get Todd on the phone this time for sure, I set up the appointment to bring my car in for it's oil change and the estimate for the tune-up. At no time did Todd even acknowledge the previous three phone messges I left or even given a fake apology for not gettng back to me, he acted as if I never called. Anyway, coming in today I was greeted by Raelynn who was working Todd's desk.. WHAT A FANTASTIC PERSON! She changed my service person and really restored my faith in service departments! Because of her willingness to work with me, and the new service person, I have a renewed faith in Bickford so much so that I felt the need to come home and give this updated review! However Todd in my opinion still needs some remedial customer service classes or somethng to help him keep business not lose it.

I suppose it can't all be roses

by from Snohomish, WA |

So for quite a few years I have taken my 2008 edge to Randy at Bickford for the routine services. He was always friendly and seemed to listen to what I had to say (read didn't treat me like a girl in garage). Unfortunately I was passed onto Todd. Not only is he THE WORST at trying to get in contact with, he is condesending and seems to look through you instead of at you. The last time I brought my car in for an oil change I had an issue with the engine fan continuously running. He claimed it was because of the warmer temperatures outside. Um, went home and found out that the continuous running of the fan was due to the fan itself gettin ready to go out. This past attempt at contacting him is SERIOULSY FRUSTRATING. In the past six days I have called three times. Each time having to leave a voicemail. I have stated my name, the year make and model and the appointment I was hoping to set up. I even left my phone number two times during each phone call. Apparently he is too busy to return a call. I like Bickford as a whole, but if he is representing the service dept and is this hard to get in touch with and has no ability to even attempt to care about the customer then I will drive down to Ford of Kirkland each time I need ANYTHING done to my car, including buying a new one!

buying used car.

by from Snohomish wa |

Eric was very professional and made buying my car a great experience. I would recommend anyone to go there when looking for a car. No pressure on trying to buy a car.

Bickford is the best!

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

We bought our first car from Bickfords in 1979 and just bought our seventh vehicle from them. That should say it all!

Great Experience, 2014 Ford Focus

by from Snohomish, WA |

This was my first time buying a new car and I got treated so well and everyone was so helpful!! Best experience ever. Everyone was very nice, and very supportive. I was a bit nervous but they made me feel rather comfortable and made sure I was getting the best deal I could get. I took my car on a testdrive and that was very hassle free, just a copy of my drivers license and then I was out driving it around with just me and my dad. They assisted me with learning the bells and whistles on my car after the purchase and got me all set up. I highly recommend coming to Bickford, if you're up to buying a new car, ask for Erik. He was great.

The staff at Bickford are very friendly @ helpful

by from Everet,Wash. |

Jake and Daniel-you guys are tops! You both are not only very tech savvy but your excitement in what you do plus your likeable personality makes a car buying experience a pleasure! I have to mention our Sales consultant Dave Burlison who we bought two vehicles from-never any pressure at all ,in fact it was a very nice experience! And you all are very patient with customers because you want them to be satisfied--and we are!!

Bickford Ford in Snohomish

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

I just bought a new 2014 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium and I got a great deal at Bickford Ford of Snohomish, WA. My experience was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Great customer service - I highly recommend.