Heartland Toyota

(5.0) 5 Reviews

901 W Hills Blvd, Bremerton, WA 98312

Used 360-377-1200

Tom Diefendorf does an exceptional job!

by from Gig Harbor, Washington |

I had the honor of meeting the General Manager Tom Diefendorf and he was extremely pleasant and he is very thorough with his service staff. I have been a service customer since 2009 and we bought our first Toyota elsewhere but soon realized that it was a big mistake because there is no comparison between the service where we purchased our first car and Heartland Toyota. We have purchased another Tacoma from Heartland because of the great facility, Café, Technicians, employees in both service and sales. They are really an incredible crew. One thing I can tell you that I really appreciate as a consumer, is familiar faces. I like knowing who I am dealing with in sales and service. There is always a continuity. There is a trust that comes with knowing the people you are dealing with. I couldn't think more highly of this group of people. I am impressed with the General Manager, Tom Diefendorf and every facet of this establishment. I enjoy coming the Heartland Toyota because they always exceed my expectations. Keep up the good work!!

by from Bainbridge Island |

We are writing to let you know how much we appreciate this dealership and especially Tom Diefendorf, the General Manager. We purchased a 2012 Prius and never having driven a Hybrid we were delighted to find out about how great it was during the New Owners Meeting. We went not knowing what to expect and were pleased to meet the different people that will be involved with maintaining our Prius. Tom Diefendorf was one of those people. After explaining many things about the dealership and his job he finished by saying that if we ever needed something, just give him a call on his cell phone. Well something came up and we did need his help solving an issue that was important to us. We called him and he answered. He was right there with the answers about our concern and solved it in just the way we hoped. I hope that this will make everyone aware of what a wonderful resource and problem solver Tom Diefendorf is and we are thankful that he is the General Manager and we expect to have a long and trouble free relationship with both our Prius, Tom Diefendorf and Heartland Toyota. Thanks again Tom, you were great!!

Overall Good

by from Centralia, WA |

So, I was impressed by the level of customer service I received. I saw a 08 Toyota Tacoma online with no pictures (they had just put it up for sale). I called and talked to a manager (I think) named Joe, he was SUPER helpful and texted me some pictures so I didn't have to wait for an e-mail or for them to update their website. After seeing the pics I let him know I would be there later in the afternoon to test drive the truck and see if I could work a trade with my car (I live an hour and a half away.) When I got there I was approached by Jiles (new car salesman) and Dak (I think that was his name) Dak assisted Jiles in answering my questions and they were BOTH very friendly, helpful, and fun to chat with. My boyfriend and I both work in sales so I don't get too bothered by sales tactics (dont leave the customer alone etc.)I was already sold on this truck anyway. I came in with pre-approved financing so I was a little leery about them asking if they could try to get me a better interest rate (I have a BK on my record) but they cut my pre-approved rate in half, and I currently have a better interest rate now then when I had a credit score that was 150 points higher (THANKS). I didn't get offered as much as I would have liked for my trade BUT I totally understood why (I should have cleaned it up and fixed a couple minor issues before I came down, REMEMBER people, car dealerships are there to make some money too). With all that being said they worked with me to get me at the number I wanted to walk away happy. My only one issue was doing paperwork. I am kinda torn about writing anything negative because the guy we worked with (Jamie I think) DID get me an awesome interest rate and made it possible to get GAP coverage on my truck (EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE GAP IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, IT HAS SAVED ME IN THE PAST) however, he kind of turned sour on us when we opted out of the extended comprehensive warranty package. Now, I understand that the financing folks of the world are in sales as well (SO I GET IT) and again I REALLY appreciate the lower interest rate so I am chopping it up to us being the last customer, at the end of a very long day, after business hours. These guys really are top notch, I had a great experience and would purchase from them again. I wish Jiles luck in his new career and HIGHLY recommend either him or Dak (Again sorry if this name is incorrect). If you have to go through the entire buying process it should be with salesmen that are fun, to the point, and can hold a decent conversation why you a waiting.

Tom Diefendorf is truly exceptional

by from Bremerton, WA |

Tom Diefendorf is a truly exceptional General Manager! Recently I when I called the dealership I had a difficult time connecting with my sales person because of phone issues at the dealership. The receptionist connected me to the General Manager of Heartland Toyota is Bremerton, Tom Diefendorf. He was very understood of the issue I had with a car that wouldn?t start that was sitting in my front yard. Tom sends a tow truck to pick it up and an employee to drive to my house to pick me up. That?s first class service with a plus. I always felt in good hands with everyone I met at the dealership and they fixed my car and had me back on the road within hours. The waiting area is more like a restaurant and it is excellent. My mind is at peace knowing that Heartland Toyota will be there whenever I need help. Thank you Tom Diefendorf for your truly exceptional customer service and thank you to everyone I met at Heartland, they are all outstanding people who truly care. I am so happy I can count on you in the future. Happy New Year and thanks again.

Wonderful Dealer

by from Bremerton, Wa |

This dealership worked extremely hard to get us the best deal possible. They not only lowered the price of their car, but they also found us the best possible interest rate for the loan. I am very happy with their service!