BMW of Rockville

1300 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

New 888-632-3160
Used 888-433-3182
Service 888-434-8261

We are best known for Priority 1 Service. Where no appointment is ever required. 100 plus BMW loaners.

Great service

by from Rockville, MD |

Toni Yazdi has helped us a lot. This is the 3rd car we are buying from him. He is the best salesperson with great customer service skills. We really appreciate him, hard working great overall person!!!

Best BMW Experience Ever

by from Erie, PA |

I live in Pennsylvania and when my local BMW dealer seemed disinterested in locating a new X6 I went to the internet and scanned a 300 mile radius in all directions. BMW of Rockville had the precise X6 I was looking for (color, options, etc.). My initial offer differed greatly from their price, so I was about to search elsewhere when the salesman I was working with (Carlos) said to 'e-mail him my latest offer', and that in no way would they be offended with whatever numbers I forwarded. We were actually much closer than I previously believed, and when the sales manager Michael Zheng got involved we had a deal agreed upon within 48 hours -- even though we lived six hours away. At this point, it appeared too good to be true. I had been through this once before with a Porsche dealer several years ago and when I travelled out-of-town to that dealership there was the usual 'miscalculation' and 'computer error' that ended up costing me more money. But, not this time. We had a gentleman's agreement and everything went as planned except for one mistake when calculating my lease tax. It appeared as if I owed $500 more due to a program error, but instead of dumping this on me they acknowledged their error and absorbed the additional cost. I was totally blown away by this. Within hours I as driving my new 2014 X6 back to Pennsylvania feeling very satisfied with my deal and their high level of customer service. I'm sure they did okay for themselves with my trade, their holdback, and any hidden factory-to-dealer rebates provided by BMW. But, this dealership did things for me that other luxury car dealers never did in the past and that is what I'll remember the next time I'm shopping this brand. It's important to remember that all BMW dealers are not alike. Far from it. My local dealer was simply not interested in pursuing this with me. Offered essentially auction price for my trade ... about $5,000 less than what it was worth. BMW Cleveland (about 100 miles away) didn't even bother to respond to my e-mail. They just simply blew me off. But, this BMW dealership in Rockville, MD knew how to deal over the internet, how to stay at it once they knew I was interested, and knew how to close the deal when we got close. That's all you can ever ask for from an automobile dealership.

Nice salesperson, bad offer on my trade.

by from Rockville, MD |

I have nothing but nice things to say about my sales person, Roxanne. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the person who evaluated my trade. Even though I brought in a car which I believed to be in excellent condition, I was told that I could only expect the KBB price for "good". When I asked what flaws were found in the vehicle to downgrade my anticipated price, I was told that my bumper had been re-painted. It hadn't. My carfax is clean and the bumper is flawless. I was told that "navigation is not really an option that people pay for". Really? I asked: "How much do you charge for navigation"? (crickets). I was shown like vehicles for sale that did not have the same option package or trim level as my vehicle. The bottom line is, I went into the dealership expecting to be offered the calculated KBB price and feel low balled. The experience was so unsettling that I did not return. If you don't have a trade, this is probably a fine place to buy a car. If you do, prepare to feel taken advantage of. I did not purchase the 535 I went there for. Still shopping.

BMW of Rockville Purchase - Outstanding!!

by from Ashburn, VA |

We were contacted by the internet sales representative from BMW of Rockville. He was able to give me the information that I needed on the car and then scheduled a time to complete the purchase. Stewart was very conscientious and courteous. The purchase experience at BMW of Rockville was an excellent one. Stewart really worked with us to balance out our competing demands for a low price and high trade-in value. Overall I am very pleased with BMW of Rockville. I tend to return to the same dealer if I have a great experience and I will definitely be returning to BMW of Rockville to buy my next BMW.

BWM Purchase from BMW of Rockville

by from Frederick, MD |

I worked with Arthur Petrosyan from BMW of Rockville to purchase my first BMW vehicle. The level of customer service I received from Arthur was outstanding. He was very patient, honest and not pressuring to seal a deal. He made personal phone calls and sent text messages to ensure that I was satisfied with my purchase. My satisfaction was his ultimately goal and the goal of the management staff. I will definitely refer others to Arthur to purchase their next BMW vehicle.

Mike Zheng @ BMW of Rockville

by from Clarksburg, MD |

I love the car and the exceptional service I received at BMW of Rockville. Mike Zheng was a pleasure to work with, He is very knowledgeable, accommodating, courteous, professional during and after the process as a sales advisor. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about and purchasing my car from Mike Zheng. He readily answered all of my questions and was very patient. Your facility is top notch and my experience so far has been Outstanding. As I engage more with BMW of Rockville for follow up and any service, I certainly hope I can rate the car and experience 5 star "truly exceptional"!

Worst buying experience ever

by from Kensington, MD |

After negotiating the price for our 2013 335, we decided to go with BMW of Rockville. The emails were responsive and very friendly while they were trying to win our business. Once we signed the contract, all bets were off. Our salesperson, Alberto Zamorano, hurried us through our paperwork, not taking the time to walk us through anything. Luckily, we had done our research and came prepared with questions. We had never bought a BMW before and did not know about the allocation system and how that would impact timing, nor was it explained to us. We were told that we would get our production number no later than 2 weeks from when our order was placed. We emailed a week out. Nothing. We emailed again 2 weeks out- 2 days later, still no response. The only thing that has happened in a timely fashion was the cashing of our down payment on this car. We finally had to call the sales manager directly to get a production number and a response. When we initially came in to order the car, we had informed Zamorano that we had a pre-approval letter from BoA for our loan and that as an approved dealer, they would need that paperwork. He told us that we would have to handle the paperwork and coordinate with BoA once we got the VIN number. All incorrect information, as we later confirmed with BoA that the DEALER handles that for us. He completely misinformed us of how this should be handled. We again had to call the finance department at this awful dealership directly to get this process started. No help from Zamorano at all. We shared the letter via email with Hannah and followed up the day before our letter was set to expire to ensure that our paperwork was underway and that our rate was locked in with BoA. She never responded to our email, nor did she respond to the 2 voicemails we left. We finally had to call BMW North America to get answers. Our sales associate, Alberto Zamorano, and our finance contact, Hannah, have BOTH been unresponsive to our requests for information and have given us misinformation. This has been the worst customer service experience we?ve experienced to date at any car dealership. The complete shadiness and utter lack of response once the money was in hand is completely unacceptable. I highly encourage you to visit any of the other 10 or so BMW dealers in Maryland (or VA for that matter) if you are interested in buying a car. This experience has made us wish that we had gone with the Mercedes instead and worked with the Silver Spring Mercedes dealership ? much more accommodating and responsive by FAR.

Service vs. selling!

by from Reston,Virginia |

At the BMW of Rockville for me it was about service,professionalism ,and smooth transaction no hassle,no gimmicks just plain good old service and manners , friendly atmosphere pleasant people's and most of all everyone is getting the same top notch service from a professional sales rep.folow up was even greater since I bought a Benz fro them not a BMW ! now that's service that all dealers should excersice ,it's about quality sales not quantity that keeps the consumer happy and get great refferals.