BMW of Rockville

1300 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

New 888-632-3160
Used 888-433-3182
Service 888-434-8261

Serving MD, DC, & VA. Home of Priority 1 Service, where no appointment is required & 100 plus BMW loaners.

Great service

by from Rockville, MD |

Toni Yazdi has helped us a lot. This is the 3rd car we are buying from him. He is the best salesperson with great customer service skills. We really appreciate him, hard working great overall person!!!

"Great customer service from Brandon Kim"

by from Bowie, MD |

"Great customer service from Brandon Kim, BMW of Rockville" I recently purchased a new 335i xdrive from BMW of Rockville through sales advisor Brandon Kim. Another great experience working with Brandon, as I had purchased my last BMW through Brandon when he worked at another BMW dealership. If I trade up in 4-5 years, I will find Brandon again! He is the most friendly, likeable sales person I have ever met--he makes the normally tedious, stressful task of purchasing a car an enjoyable experience. He was always very patient and pleasant no matter how many questions I asked, and I'm sure I asked some questions more than once! I can't say enough about his pleasant personality and great attitude. Keep up the good work, Brandon! The finance guy who processed my paperwork was also very nice and friendly, I might add. I expect the service folks will be just as pleasant to work with when I have to bring my car in for service.

Excellent experience with Brandon Kim at Rockville

by from Fairfax, VA |

In our past experiences, car buying is always painful and frustrating. There are arrogant and aggressive sales person, forceful negotiations, treating customers like idiots, etc. Being a previous BMW owner, we have experienced this first hand with other BMW dealers around the nova area. We regret not going to BMW of Rockville for our first purchase back in 2008. We got our first car from BMW of Fairfax, I can still remember after the sales person sold the car we were originally looking at, and then he went back and forth with me on the phone for 300 dollars for 2 days since another car had heated seats which I don't want. Anyways, we went to BMW of Rockville with a new X5 in mind after receiving some very disrespectful service from passport BMW. This totally changed our car buying experience. I never thought we could buy a nice car at the price we want just in ONE visit! (not counting the tax we saved buying in Maryland). Brandon Kim is a charm! He is professional, friendly, respectful, patient, and actually took time to understand and work with our concerns. We felt no pressure during the buying experience. He is very knowledgeable, tries to understand our needs, and made very good recommendation on the features and interior colors. Overall, the whole buying process was surprisingly enjoyable! We really like our new X5, it looks gorgeous. We also refereed our friend who was in the market also for a new SUV to Brandon, they made the purchase also in one visit. We give our thanks to Brandon Kim and his team in BMW of Rockville! Good Job! You won us over.

Great customer service

by from Rockville, MD |

Recently bought a new BMW through Brandon Kim. From test drive to purchase, it was a great car-buying experience. He got me what I was looking for and did it smoothly. Now I must wait as my car is being built and shipped!

Brandon Kim is great!

by from Columbia, MD |

Recently bought a new BMW through Brandon Kim at BMW of Rockville. From test drive to purchase, it was a great car-buying experience. Brandon is great! Knowledgeable and knew what I wanted so went through everything smoothly.He got me what I was looking for and did it smoothly. Thank you Brandon Kim and BMW of Rockville!!!

Brandon Kim was great!

by from Rockville, MD |

Hey there Brandon. Just wanted to say thanks for all your help with th purchase of our 550i. What a fun car! Thanks for making the process easy and following up with us to make sure we were satisfied. We would recommend Brandon Kim and BMW of Rockville if anyone who is in the market for a BMW.

Changed my thinking of Dealers

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I originally came into BMW Rockville with a friend for a test drive. He ended up purchasing the car from Brandon Kim. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and service that was given. At the time I was also in the market for a 550XI, but wanted to wait until my other cars sold first. Fast foward 2 days later my car sold so I arranged a test drive with Brandon. He had everything all set for me when I got to the dealership. We were able to work out an AMAZING deal for my trade in and I was driving the car home that day!!! It has every feature that I was looking for and was very well priced. Brandon's constant attention to my wants/needs sealed the deal and I haven't looked back. I would definitely go back to him later on in the future.

Brandon Kim is excellent Salesperson!!!

by from Centreville, MD |

Brandon was an excellent salesperson. I called ahead about test driving a 2015 M4. When I arrived he already had the car pulled upfront with tags ready. He was very knowledgeable during the drive of the car's capabilities. The process to find the exact car with the options I wanted was smooth and quick. The finance person was also very thorough and to the point without being overbearing. Also want to highlight that being a female buyer sometimes assumptions are made about our knowledge of cars. I was treated very equally during the whole sales process at Rockville BMW. It made the difference and created a sale for the dealership. I have already highly recommended Brandon to friends and admirers of my new M4.

Wow TL to 335xi coupe.... Thanks Brandon Kim

by from Silver Spring MD |

I started my hunt for the right bmw 335 coupe about 2 months ago. My search started with extensive research and getting to know the dynamics of this impressive machine. After reading about the car online I was decided that I would definitely purchase a 335i or XI coupe. As my research ended, it became time to hunt for the right car. I looked all around the DMV and nothing appealed to me except for the car found a BMW Rockville. Now the car did it for me but to top it off, the world class service provided to me by Brandon Kim and the team at BMW is what left that ever lasting impression on me and my 4yr old son who was with me during my visits. Brandon was not your typical car sales man and did not force me to buy. He encouraged me to make the right decision. I recommend him and BMW Rockville to anyone in the market for a new car!

The Best car deal experience!

by from New York |

The Best car deal experience! My experience with with Karen Cruz and BMW of Rockville has been the most enjoyable experience possible. It was quick, smooth, respectful and fair! Karen Cruz is far the Best of dealer sales person I have so far met (I have visited tens of dealerships in France and US and got many financial offers). She has been recommended to by Stefano who praises her rare quality. It is not surprising that Stefano drove from Boston and I from New York to get our cars and are both very satisfied. Everything was so smooth, transparent, professional... it was a hassles deal; for the first time I got impression the dealer is just proposing me the fair price and a winning deal for both parties. I review my deal details and it was far what I could get. My delivery experience was beyond my expectation. It was just stunning and unforgettable ultimum customer experience. Karen took a time to explain me all the options and term, and call me back few days to make sure everything was going well and confirm her availability anytime. I wait before writing this review to make sure it is fair, after few weeks and double after checking my deal financial details and Karen advice for all services and options, I just realized how Karen's advice was so intelligent, wise and accurate for each single details and options of the SUV. We like and enjoy the car and the offer. Karen is such a great person, very nice, professional and efficient! I definitely and highly recommend Karen and BMW of Rockville overall.

Product Genius

by from Potomac, MD |

I purchased a BMW last week and today I came back to meet with Merlin to go over various features of the car. She is very friendly and professional. She took her time to explain everything in detail. She was very helpful and patiently answered all my questions. All and all great experience