Wilder Auto Center

(4.7) 5.0 3 Reviews

97 Deer Park Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362

Impeccable dealership. All staff VERY friendly.

by from Port Townsend WA |

We have never, in many years of buying vehicles, encountered a dealership with so much integrity. Well trained, competent and honest staff. Meticulous attention to detail. Five plus stars.

Parts Department a WOW

by from Port Townsend, WA 98368 |

Your man Mark in parts is the man of the hour. My key for our 2003 Honda just came apart in my husband's hands while turning on the ignition. After calling Wilder and asking about fixing the key, I was told by service that I needed a new key which would cost around $150.00. As we are retired, that is a lot of money and we still had the valet key which worked. After being transfer to parts, Mark the Man, I was told that the computer was down, could he call back. Meanwhile, my husband and I discussed not purchasing a new key with the bells and whistles, but just another valet key. Mark called the following day and told me the cost and then asked, "Could you tell me what happened to your keys." I told him and he asked if I was local, which I was not, but would be going to Sequim that afternoon and could stop by. Mark took our two keys, not only fixed them, but charged us $75.00 for rehousing both keys and did it in less than an hour. We were grateful and delighted with the service provided. Mark the Man saved Wilder Auto Center from losing a sale, but instead built a relationship with us the customers where we will think twice about going to another dealer for a new car. Kudos to Mark in Parts!

great dealer

by from Port Angeles, WA |

I love the saleswoman who sold me my car in 2007. She sends me a birthday card every year!