Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford

Service 888-289-8941

You Can Count On Us, To Find Your Perfect Car

Ford Focus

by from Port Orchard, Washington |

I went car shopping at a few different places. I didn't trust the sales people. I wasn't finding good deals. I came here and had an awesome person named Daniel. For sure ask for him!! He tells you up front what deals you can get and he will help you find the perfect match. I wouldn't have bought a car had it not been for him!! :)

Bruce Titus Ford, Port Orchard, Wa. 98366

by from Tahuya, Wa. 98588 |

My husband and I have been Ford people for over 50 years. We did business with Bay Ford in Port Orchard, Wa. for years, and they sold to Bruce Titus. We were apprehensive about changing dealers, but it has been a wonderful experience. The staff and the service are great. We have a 2015 Explorer and an older Ford PU. We have all our work done at this dealership and are very satisfied. The best way to tell you how much we like this dealership is to let you know that we refer anyone and everyone to BRUCE TITUS FORD.

Ford Fiesta

by from port orchard |

very fast repair work, very friendly. Thanks John Larsen

Freindly, helpful service

by from Bremerton,WA |

2006 Mustang purchased new here when called Bay Ford. Service has been excellent under previous and present ownership.

Great service department

by from Manchester, WA |

I got there early and the alert staff got me in immediately They do great work.

top notch service!!!

by from Bremerton, WA |

Had a nail in my Tire, the service team fixed it in no time flat!!! Folks we great, place was nice and clean, love their coffee machine!!!

Purchased Car and Free Oil Change

by from Bremerton, WA |

When I brought my 2012 Ford Focus at Bruce Titus it went extremely smooth. In and out in about 2-3 hours with exactly what I wanted. Not only that, they called me back the next day with an even better deal than we has agreed upon in the first place. Upon returning for my first oil change (which was granted to me for free), I had been anxious to ask about my $250 Visa gift card that came with my car. (It was supposed to come in the mail after I bought my car.) Luckily it was there waiting for me, so I was able to overlook the miscommunication. After all I was waiting for this moment, I just has a feeling it would all work out. In addition I had a great time with my 3 year old and a couple other customers in the facility. The Espresso machine really helped with the early appointment. And I want to say thank you to the amazing staff that made it all possible. Loved the Bruce Titus Chapsticks, another fun perk! They should sell some "Bruce Titus Ford" water bottles, but ONLY if they're BPA FREE! :) I'd totally buy one!

Return customer

by from Silverdale, WA |

It is always a pleasure working with Bruce Titus Ford. I bought my truck there 5 years ago and they are the only ones I will let touch her. They do a great job at a great price. Only place I will go when I need a new vehicle.

Quick repair on short notice

by from Gig Harbor |

Battery went bad on the wife's car, but it was covered under warranty. On sort notice they got me in, confirmed the bad battery, and got it replaced. They were busy, but were still able to squeeze me in. Happy wife=Happy life!

another stop at this dealership

by from sequim, wa |

came back in to have the last computer recall update reinstalled and the truck checked out for any faults. my problem is that since this update was installed, i have lost between 1.5 and 2.0 mpg. Ford customer support insisted that i have the truck checked out so at the same time they reinstalled that update. quick and efficient work by the service department. so far, the lost MPG looks like it is still there, i'll be calling the Ford customer support person once again.

Service Work

by from Silverdale, WA |

Had a bad speaker to be replaced, Josh took care of it and it all sounds GREAT! I know the new facility will be nicer!