Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford

Service 888-289-8941

You Can Count On Us, To Find Your Perfect Car

Ford Focus

by from Port Orchard, Washington |

I went car shopping at a few different places. I didn't trust the sales people. I wasn't finding good deals. I came here and had an awesome person named Daniel. For sure ask for him!! He tells you up front what deals you can get and he will help you find the perfect match. I wouldn't have bought a car had it not been for him!! :)

always welcome, customer oriented, attentive...

by from Olalla, WA |

I have been a customer since 2013 when I bought my Fusion (which I truly enjoy driving). Each visit has been a positive experience. Each department is very knowlegeable and very helpful in resolving my requests. Much thanks to Bruce Titus Ford in Port Orchard.

Great before the sale, CRAPPY after!!

by from Reno, NV |

We bought this car from out of state and they were really great to work with as far as the price and getting paperwork out to us etc. My grievance is with the car when my husband and daughter flew into town to drive it back. The manager had been driving this car previously and we paid for the car two weeks before we could come get it, so they had PLENTY of time to clean and prepare the car in time for my husband's 13 hour drive home. The car HAD NEVER been cleaned from when the manager drove it! It was filthy! Sticky stuff in the door handles, food on the floor, the touch screen was disgusting with food and fingerprints. The dash was all dusty, food in the cracks of the seats! Totally unacceptable! It's not like we got the car for a steal, or they didn't know we were coming. The trip plates weren't on it either, and they picked my husband and daughter up from the ferry and took them to the dealership (which was very nice!) so it's not like they didn't know they were coming! The only reason I didn't give them a "poor" on customer service is because before the sale they were fine. My feeling is, if you don't want to extend customer service to out-of-state buyers, THEN DON'T ADVERTISE TO OUT OF STATE BUYERS!! I feel like they cashed my check and walked away from the car because there's no way we were going to hang out while they decided to clean the inside of the car with a 13 hr drive ahead. I would NOT recommend this dealership if you are buying outside of the Seattle area! They become the typical used car dealer when it comes to out-of-staters apparently-do and say anything to make the sale. I was very disappointed to say the least!

Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford responded to this review

November 27, 2014

We appreciate the input and strive to make sure this does not happen to our valued customers. While we do occasionally make mistakes, we have used this as a coaching and training experience. Thank you for the input.

Ford Service

by from Poulsbo, WA |

I took my Ford Focus in for an oil change and general overview. Even without an appointment, my car was done quickly and they even vacuumed it out for me.

Recent Tire Issue

by from Port Orchard, WA |

I bought my Flex at this dealership in Dec and I love it but my Low Pressure alarm kept coming on. I would fill the tire with air but about every 3 weeks it would come on again. I had stopped at Firestone and had them check it out. Some pressures were low but they found nothing. I took it to the dealership and they finally found the smallest screw that had been causing all of the problems. The service department squeezed me in on an already full Saturday. Awesome experience.

Very friendly atmosphere, Great salesman.

by from Seattle, Wa |

I thought they gave me a very good trade in value on my purchase of another vehicle. Everyone seemed so friendly and offered me coffee while the transaction was going on .

Be carefull

by from Port Orchard, WA |

Paid for service that was not completed. Was over billed and had to have it adjusted. Customer service is not part of this dealers service department.

great truck

by from yelm washington |

Excellent service just cant figure out the service warranty i paid for.

Thank you Bruce Titus!!!

by from Olympia, WA |

As the mother who took my daughter around (and did all the leg work) to buy her very first car, Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford was by far the best experience. Found the car online, emailed for more information, Daniel called and spoke with my daughter who then set up an appointment for us to see the car. The people at the dealership were very nice, Daniel was so great and easy to work with. Never once did I get that weird creepy car salesman vibe, he really put us at ease. He kept us in the loop with what was going on when trying to get the financing which really put me at ease. When we asked for a little lower price on the car he didn't counter or anything. Even completing all the paperwork with Ed went smoothly and easy. I would highly recommend to anyone buy a car to visit Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford in Port Orchard, WA, ask for Daniel - he really is the best. Oh yeah, they also have this great coffee machine - you can have all the free coffee you want while waiting.

great experinence

by from olalla wa |

i bought my car here and had it serviced here. Everyone was very freindly and helpful

New Truck

by from Port Orchard |

I wanted a new 2015 F-350 and Bruce Titus Ford in Port Orchard when the extra mile to find the exact truck with ALL the features I desired. The customer service and deliveyr were excellent and I would recommend them for all your vehicle needs. This is my second vehicle I have purchased from Bruce Titus and all my vehicles will be purchased from them in the future. Thanks!