Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford

Service 888-289-8941

You Can Count On Us, To Find Your Perfect Car

Ford Focus

by from Port Orchard, Washington |

I went car shopping at a few different places. I didn't trust the sales people. I wasn't finding good deals. I came here and had an awesome person named Daniel. For sure ask for him!! He tells you up front what deals you can get and he will help you find the perfect match. I wouldn't have bought a car had it not been for him!! :)

honda fit

by from lakewood wa |

Daniel was very pleasant helpful and knowledgeable. we would refer friends to him.

Great service!

by from Seattle, WA |

Gerald and the staff at Bruce Titus went above and beyond to get me the car i wanted at a great price. Thank you Bruce and staff for taking care of me! Love my new c-max

Fiercely Committed to Providing Impeccable Service

by from Silverdale, WA |

Anyone who knows me would probably agree that buying a car is on my list of dreaded things to do. To add to this level of unwanted experiences I was in a position where I had to trade two in of my most cherished vehicles to save money for future plans. The salesman, Gerald Beedie and the team at Bruce Titus in Port Orchard took my dread and high levels of anxiety and turned it into an amazing car purchasing experience. Not only were they patient with my rants about not wanting to go over my budget for the new vehicle, but they relentlessly worked with me to make sure that I found a vehicle I loved and gave me the monthly payment I needed. My husband and I purchased both vehicles from Gerald months ago and to state that his customer service and high level of professionalism was superb, is an understatement. Gerald exceeded our expectations and continues to do so even months after our purchase. Any time I call with a question or a concern regarding the vehicles, he calls back with just as much enthusiasm as he had when I called to inquire about a potential purchase. I would recommend everyone in the market to buy a new vehicle to pay Gerald a visit at Bruce Titus in Port orchard. Although the dealership might be smaller than most, the customer service and experience you receive is as fierce as can be!

great experience buying from Gerald.

by from Port Orchard |

Gerald Beedie made buying a car a great experience. Titus Ford had a used Thunderbird we loved, Gerald worked well with us, laid back, helpful and knowledgeable. Dealer came up with good numbers, Very happy with the car.

Excellent Experience

by from Port Orchard, Wa |

Daniel made the buying experience easy, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Loved Bruce Titus Ford!

by from Silverdale, WA |

Bruce Titus Ford in Port Orchard is one of the "Preferred Dealerships" for Bank of America (we had gotten pre-approved for a car loan through them), so we started our car search there with the intent of heading over to Seattle afterwards to check out some others. Once Deb started helping us, though, we decided Bruce Titus was the place for us. They had a great selection, the prices were more than reasonable, and the no pressure atmosphere of the whole place was awesome. Everyone was so nice, and Deb was especially helpful and wonderful to deal with. I didn't even know I wanted a Ford, lol (they do have other makes and models)! I love my new Ford Taurus and will definitely return to Bruce Titus when we're looking to buy another vehicle.

2013 Ford Escape

by from Silverdale, wa |

I recently purchased a 2013 Escape from Daniel! Daniel helped make the process smooth from start to finish and I couldnt be happier! He listened to my wants and needs and was able to get me exactly what I wanted :) This dealorship is friendly, professional, and this has been the best car buying experience ever!! I would reccommend anyone looking for a new or used car to check out Bruce Titus Ford.... don't forget to ask for Daniel!

2014 Ford ST

by from Port Orchard, WA |

Stopped in just to look at this particular car and we met with an awesome sales person Daniel Neace.... He was patient while we went through the process and stayed upbeat and positive giving us all the information on the vehicle and process without pushing the sale onto us! I would tell all of my friends and family to come get their vehicles from him!! Just overall great service and left with the vehicle that we wanted :)

Ford edge

by from Bremerton |

If you are looking for a great salesman look no further than Daniel Neace! He made the car search so easy... I felt super comfortable and he answered all my questions...