Grey Chevrolet Inc

4949 Hovde Rd, Port Orchard, WA 98366

New 866-531-8310
Used 888-670-6856
Service 888-443-2605

Family owned and operated since 1974.

Great Service, Pro-active.

by from Port Orchard, WA |

Walked in looking for the Camaro I've been working towards. I was greeted immediately on the lot and hopped into a couple different cars for a quick drive. Sat down to look at pricing and I kept throwing out different modifications to the car that I really wanted. Steve was taking notes and found me quotes on a few cars with everything I could think of. Decided to buy that day; the car I've dreamed of. The process has been smooth, I've spent much longer in a dealership before. They've been following up with me and I feel really good about the transaction.

A great experience

by from Tahuya, WA |

This was the most painless car buying experience ever. The salespeople were not pushy, they were helpful and informative and got us the car we wanted at a great price and interest rate. I would especially like to thank Eric and Steve for their hard work. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car

Worthwhile Stop

by from Bremerton, WA |

Saw car listed on cars.com and called Grey Chevrolet to see if it was still available. Salesperson (Eric), said yes and offered to pull it up in front of the building so I could find it right away. Didn't end up buying that car, but Eric was very low-pressure, friendly, honest, and more helpful than I ever would have anticipated. Definitely worth my time and I hope to work with him to purchase my next vehicle.

Pass them by!

by from Port Orchard Wa. |

First I couldn't get waited on but then I got the attention of Mr. Gray the son. He was rude and unhelpful not even quoting a price. 'What's it worth to you?" he kept on saying. It is obvious that he inherited his job because he certainly can't sell a car. It was the worst experience looking at a car lot in my life. P.S. I had plenty of cash to buy the car but his attitude sent me to Bremerton to purchase the car. Do your self a favor and don't waste your time.

Buyer Beware

by from Poulsbo, WA |

Purchased our 2014 Chevy Cruze from Mark Newcomer and Grey Chevrolet in October of 2013. A short time later they called to announce a "new" recall (lie #1 recall had been announced BEFORE we purchased the car). Fixed the car and I discovered on my own another recall had been announced for the same part. I called THEM and found out we did need to be inspected. Took the car in, told we did need the part repaired again, however the parts were on back order with NO ETA. I asked if my car was safe to drive and I was told yes, that nothing would happen. That was a lie. My half shaft broke and sent my son and I flying down a hill just last month. I called Grey for help. I was given an 800 number and hung up on. NEVER heard from anyone there again. UNTIL I sent a certified letter letting them know they had broken the law AND committed fraud. (They back dated the initial work order for the first fix to the day we bought the car - which was impossible because it was a Sunday and their service department was empty). They weren't reaching out to apologize, but were reaching out to lie to us some more and cover their own. It is sad actually because the whole buying experience was a breeze and easy - perhaps because we brought our own financing. However, their follow through is lacking. DO NOT buy from Grey. Instead visit Haselwood in Bremerton!

Internet listings of used cars

by from Kodiak, AK |

The sales team lists their used car inventory online, in a variety of ways... The price that you get at the actual dealership can be quite different than advertised. While it wasn't quite bait and switch, I wouldn't have gone there to test drive the vehicle, as it was out of my price range. I wound up buying from a private party.

Grey Chev

by from Beaver, WA |

Great dealer. Very personal attention. Fast and decisive.