Toyota of Waldorf

2600 Crain Hwy., Waldorf, MD 20601

New 888-422-6893
Used 888-422-6896
Service 866-385-5186

Toyota of Waldorf, Everything Matters!

Great Service

by from La Plata, MD |

I?ve been a Toyota of Waldorf customer since 2001 when I bought my first Car there and have been happily bringing all three of my Toyotas to thier shop for all their service needs based on the level of service I?ve received. Their facilities are always clean and they get the job done right the first time. Specifically, I wanted to say what a ?Great!? job their Service Department did (particularly L.H.) in handling all there of my vehicle appointments just before Christmas (handled both on short notice in just two days). Things were very hectic that time of year and they made this easy and quick. Then just 1 month after this, I had an unexpected issue come up with one of my vehilces and again they were great to deal with and resolved this issue quickly. I look forward to dealing with Toyota of Waldorf for many years. Thanks!

Awesome Financing

by from Hollywood, MD |

Juan Gaddy was knowledgeable, professional and polite in addressing our financing concerns. He explained the terms and conditions with clarity, plus listened to our needs and provided solutions to meet our needs. The process was very efficient and Juan was very mindful in minimizing the time to complete the process. We were very thankful for that and him. Tina Latimer was patient, polite and professional with explaining the car details and buying process.

Excellent Service

by from La Plata, MD |

We had an issue with my 2009 Toyota Highlander that was caused by an outside service center (not Toyota). Toyota had my car for almost 3 weeks and really tried to help us and go to bat for us with the insurance company for the other service center that damaged my engine. Melissa, Todd and Reggie (and the service techs) were wonderful they were helpful, patient, communicative and real professionals! Toyota did everything they could to help answer questions, give advice and really demystify the situation. Everyone we dealt with was excellent and I will not deal with any other service center but Waldorf Toyota! They are true professionals!

Buy Here!!

by from La Plata, MD |

We worked with Bob Bowman as our sales consultant and from the moment we met him he was fantastic! Very personable and friendly, great sense of humor and very knowledgeable. I never felt like he was pushing anything on me, he spent a great deal of time educating us about the car and the features. Bob was fantastic! He made sure the car was cleaned and made sure I understood all the features of my car and made me feel so great about this process! Josh in finance was a dream to work with as well. He was helpful and funny! He took the ugly money part of the car buying experience and made it a breeze! He worked with us and beat the financing deal our bank gave us which we did not expect!! This dealership gets a huge thumbs up from us and this is the third car we have bought from them and we will be back to buy another one!!

New Toyota Highlander

by from San Antonio, TX |

I have purchased three cars from Toyota of Waldorf, Maryland over the past ten years and each experience has only been better than the last. The difference is the quality of the customer service. Being active duty military, I move a lot and actually purchased my last vehicle from them while stationed in Texas. My situation required some extra work on the part of the dealership, and my sales consultant (Frank McGeady) made all the magic happen. We are now very happy owners of a Toyota Highlander that has exceeded our expectations. I give them my highest recommendation...and that is not even considering the unique extended service warranty deal that they offer. They are deserving of a five star rating. My only regret is not living in the D.C. area at present to be able to use their service department.

Excellent Service

by from Upper Marlboro, Md. |

My salesperson Tina Latimer was outstanding, she assisted us every step of the way. She offer us something to drink made sure we were comfortable. Even when we went to the other building for finance there she was checking on us. I have bought several cars/trucks in my lifetime. However, Tina was by far the best. Toyota, she makes you a outstanding dealership.

November 23, 2014

Earnest, we appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Tina was able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Allen Walker | Awalker@toyotaofwaldorf.com

Customer Service-Excellent, Facilities-Clean

by from Waldorf,Md. |

Everyone was courtesy, yet professional, and informative...Brian Smith was great, was not "pushie" but explain things well to me...understood how much I could spend...so was Josh in the financial dept.....helpful and when I left I had a smile, even with a payment for 6 years...a good experience

October 14, 2014

We appreciate the time it took for you to leave us this amazing feedback, Gloria! We're thrilled to hear that Brian, Josh and the rest of our team provided you with a courteous, professional, informative and non-pushy service during your visit. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Allen Walker | Awalker@toyotaofwaldorf.com

A good experience

by from Colton's Point, MD |

I bought my first Toyota after having a less than desirable experience at another brand dealer. My brother recommended Toyota of Waldorf. I was able to talk with the sales staff about what I wanted. They worked to find the vehicle and they were willing to discuss the price. I bought a 2015 Highlander and love the vehicle. My overall experience with the dealership was good! I will send them more business.

Fantastic

by from Queenstown, MD |

Bob Bowman was fantastic. Allen Walker was extremely helpful and the overall experience was great. Really! Second vehicle I've purchased from them. Four family members own cars from Toyota of Waldorf.

GREAT SERVICE EVER!

by from waldorf, maryland |

The two people i dealt with have a very customer service knowledge, from the first email to the first contact to the last transaction. Very good service and help with any questions i had. And very expedite service!! Been to an other Toyota dealer area, there is no comparison, this is the number 1 dealership i will always visit. Have 4 Toyota now in my family!

November 7, 2014

Josephine, we really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that our team provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Allen Walker | Awalker@toyotaofwaldorf.com

No stress process and service

by from Hyattsville, MD |

The process was not stressful. I told the sales person what I was looking for the amount I could pay did the pre-qual and before I knew it everything had fallen into place and I was driving away with a car that I am enjoying

September 12, 2014

Avis, it's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that our team went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such a great asset to our dealership. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again! Allen Walker | Awalker@toyotaofwaldorf.com