Korum Ford & Lincoln

100 River Rd., Puyallup, WA 98371

New 866-611-6883
Used 888-546-8199
Service 888-306-0554

It's all about the friends we make along the way!

Impeccable Service and Quality

by from Puyallup, WA |

I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank the Korum Team for a great job and top quality service I receive every time. I?m always impressed with the quick service and resolution to any problems I might encounter with our vehicles. I was recently at Korum to have our 2006 Expedition Limited diagnosed with a excessive leak and was quickly resolved. I really feel comfortable with the honesty, integrity and trust I receive as a consumer. I was born and raised in Puyallup and appreciate your services you offer us. High Quality service while keeping prices comparable are important to us and really do appreciate all your help and guidance. Thanks again for all the extra things you do at Korum that help bring me back again and again.

Korum Ford & Lincoln responded to this review

November 25, 2013

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you were satisfied with the service received and appreciate you sharing your experience. We look forward to serving you in the future!

I will be going back!

by from Olympia, Wa |

I just bought my second vehicle from Korum Ford/Lincoln, and I will definitely be returning for future vehicle purchases (hopefully in the next few months). I never feel pressured to buy right away, and I don't get all the typical car dealer gimmicks that I get at other dealerships.

Been a loyal customer for many years

by from Puyallup |

Gotta love the guys and gals that sell, & service my F350 and Ford 500 They have taken care of my family for 3 generations.