Milam Mazda

608 River Road, Puyallup, WA 98371

Great customer service by chris and cj

by from Puyallup,WA |

I bought 2 vehicles an Ford F150 and GMC Acadia 1 for me and 1 for my wife. Salesman Steve is great. He had the F150 ready and ready to go. My wife was looking for a jeep commander but it was sold but he had a red GMC Acadia with full options. My wife fell in love with it. He even helped with our 2yr old daughter while doing the paperwork. Robert does the financing, he had the paperwork ready. I will buy another vehicle from them when the time comes.

Putting Customers First

by from Tacoma, WA |

Amazin customer service! Big shout out to Chris W. for helping me pick the car that was right for me, and helping me every step of the way. Highly recommended!

Great Service

by from Algona, Washington |

I bought Mazda CX9 last weekend and had a great experienced, no pressure, no hassles. My appreciation for Mr. Ben Alaalatoa for his professionalism, courtesy and patience answering all my questions. We love our new vehicle and Milam Mazda in Puyallup is highly recommended.

Great Experience

by from Tacoma WA |

Chris W. Is friendly, respectful, and willing to work for the buyer. The rest of the staff are fantastic. I won't shop anywhere else.

Recognizing Outstanding Customer Service

by from Spanaway, WA |

I have purchased several vehicles at Milam Mazda. My service advisor of choice is Jeff Layton. I have noted over the years that no matter who Jeff is waiting on, he greets them by name and treats them like they are the most important person there. He is honest and knowledgeable about his job. For me, Jeff has been the face of Milam Mazda. He represents his employer well. Thanks Jeff.

Going the second mile

by from University Place, Wa |

Several months ago we helped our daughter purchase a 2006 Jeep Rubicon for a substantial sum of money. She had some problems with it from the first and had it in the shop six times. In addition, when she took the hard top off, she found the back and side zip-out windows missing. After talking with Mr. Jeremy Balzarini, the General Manager, he explained that he would look into our concerns. Jeremy truly went the second mile; when he found a large rip in the soft top he replaced the entire soft top free and made the repairs that fixed the automotive problems. As I told Jeremy the day he reported all this to me, "You have made a customer for life." Thank you so much for the effort you expend for your customers' satisfaction!

A Real Professional

by from Tacoma Washington |

What can I say besides Thank you! I bought a great car from a great sales associate in Ben Alaalatoa! He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable and patient. The kind of person you would want as a friend or neighbor and Milam employee! Thank you again for your Professionalism, patience and kindness. Leonard Q

Nice Car from Big Ben!

by from Milton, Wa |

We love our CX-5. It was a nice, no hassle free experience. Ben, our sales person was excellent to deal with. I would go back and recommend others.

Thx Ryan and Shawn,

by from Puyallup, WA |

My husband and I were greeted by Ryan on the new car lot. He answered all our questions and more. He obviously was very knowledgeable about the Mazda line in particular CX5. In a few hours we had the car we wanted thx to Ryan, Shawn and John. We were so impressed with the team work between all the employees at Milan Mazda of Puyallup. Did not see Kenny but his right hand man also greeted us and thanked us for returning to Milam for our sixth purchase. We highly recommend Milan for any car purchase now and in the future. Jerry and Lorraine Walden

Very Happy With My Jeep Unlimited!

by from Tacoma, WA |

I just wanted to say thanks to Ryan Ricks for helping me find my dream Jeep Unlimited and without feeling pressured. He knew his products and was able to answer my questions. Milam had many Jeeps to look at and I was quit pleased with the assortment plus how well they were all maintained. Everyone was very friendly and professional and because of this I plan on using there service department for oil changes and any needed repairs in the future - Thanks Ryan