Infiniti of Naperville

Service 866-821-4320

A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST - Home of the LIFETIME Oil Change

1st Q50 From the Best Team

by from Osweg,il |

1st Q50 From The Best Team I am in the business and wish this TEAM worked with me. Tony S made this online lease the easiest ever. Tony came in early on his late start to make sure Scott R was personally introduced to me and after the introduction my experience was over the top. I never told them I was in the business till after the sale was complete. Steve Camp took time out of his very very busy day to thank me. then I sat with the delivery coordinator Ryan I. He spent so much time with me answered everything I asked and more. Then Steve Camp one more time came over to make sure everything was great and it was GREAT. The follow up from Scott R has been perfect I really feel like some one special, Thank you Scott. I hope this makes anyone interested in an Infiniti have NO CHOICE but to go see this TEAM, And BUY from Naperville Infiniti.

Service that got me hooked!!

by from Naperville, IL |

I went into Infiniti of Naperville looking for a used car, right away I was greeted by Sean Pelkey. He was very friendly, had a big smile and immediately helped me feel at ease. Sean took the time to get to know what my likes and dislikes are and he knew what car would fit me best. I looked at a couple of used cars and I fell in love with a used FX. I went home and talked it over with my husband. I will be going back in the next month once I receive my bonus at work to finally make my purchase. I will most definitely be making my purchase with Sean Pelkey. He is one of a kind!

Best Sales Rep

by from Darien, il |

I will be in the market to buy a new car within the next year. I was fortunate enough to work with Joe Peters when I stopped in. Joe could not have been any more helpful. It was great because a never felt pressured at all. I will definitely come back in and see Joe when I'm ready to buy.

Great experience

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I have shopped for cars many times and it's something I dread. My experience this afternoon was nothing like my past experience. Joe was very knowledgeable and personable. It was actually a pleasant experience.

Love the service

by from Naperville, IL |

Nice facilities and even better staff. Took the time to see me car up in the air, I am always in and out quiclky.

July 28, 2015

Hello NaperMom, Thanks so much for taking some time to visit with us last week, and we appreciate you sharing your experience with us and others. Please know we're here to help you anytime, but until then be safe and happy driving! Regards, Infiniti of Naperville

Great Experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

I've bought a lot of cars in my time on this earth and this was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. The price was fantastic and the service matched it. Adam was honest and a pleasure to deal with. He went above and beyond to sell me a vehicle. He even spent a few hours in Chicago traffic to pick me up from the airport! Mike and Ray were professional and experts in their craft. They had me out of the dealership in about an hour. I wouldn't think twice about buying from this dealership again. Thanks. Brian Moone

July 25, 2015

Good day Brian, Thank you two-fold! We truly appreciate the consideration over such a great distance, and even more grateful that we were able to make such a profound and professional car buying experience. Secondly, I would like to thank for taking the time to share your experience with us and everyone else. It always feels good to hear you did a good job, and we're proud we could make a great experience for you. Please don't ever hesitate to contact us back should you need future assistance and we're always ready to help! Regards, Infiniti of Naperville

Mixed review

by from Westchester IL |

I have mixed feelings about this. I went to this dealer because of the reviews and the inventory plus the reputation. First of the positive: Adam was my sales rep, very helpful and informative. Also ample knowledge about the cars and options. I wanted to purchase a used certified Infinity GX 35 sport. The facility is great. Coffee while you wait and very comfortable. The inventory on cars and options are excellent. The Negative: Full disclosure, this is based on my experience. After negotiating and agreeing on the sale price, went to see the finance manager. My credit is far from perfect, very good though. I was told that my finance rate % would be at 5.67% the only other way to get a reduced rate due to margins in the extended guarantee is if I choose a few of the additional add on warranties. After adding all the additions, this was going to drop my APR to 2.67%. However this would make my payment allot higher than I had budgeted for. So I talked it over with the wife, after careful consideration. I asked one more time, if I could buy the car at the agreed sales price, WITHOUT the additional warranties BUT with the 2.67% APR. I was told unfortunately no. The dealer lost a sale in my eyes. I was shocked and ended purchasing a certified BMW the next day instead. I love my new car. Oh yes by the way the interest rate on my BMW is 2.9% for 66 months with no additional guarantees. The payment right where I wanted it to be. Again, this was my experience.

May 18, 2015

Hello GJ! First and foremost, thank you so much for taking some time to share a review with us. It is always help to hear firsthand from the customers, good and bad, about their experiences. It helps us to make the necessary adjustments to keep growing and improving upon ourselves. I'm glad to hear Adam was pleasant to work with and able to provide you with everything you needed, and thank you for your kind words about our new facility. We are proud of it and are always glad to hear others take appreciation of it as well. With all the great and positive things you mentioned in your review, I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience with our Finance Dept., and you can be sure your experience will be share with our upper management team for full review and discussion on how to make a better experience moving forward. In the meantime we wish you the best of luck with your BMW, which is an AWESOME car, and hope we may be able to make it up to you the next time you're looking for a new vehicle. Happy driving!

car needs a a lot in a short time

by from Naperville |

Got a car from them and now a month later I take to another infiniti dealer and the car needs a lot of stuff! I mean drive belts, brakes, tires, trams fluid changed. I thought they did all of that?? All the hype about this place is so wrong.

May 4, 2015

Dear Nomoney11, Thanks so much for submitting your review to let us know that there is an issue with your vehicle. We would love to have you out to the dealership where we can inspect the vehicle together and correct anything that may have been missed during a pre-sale checkout. Our inspection process is typically very thorough and I am embarrassed that we may have missed this many items. Please call me directly at (331)457-4741 so we can schedule a time for reinspection. Sincerely, Christian Lafferty Service Manager Infiniti of Naperville

Check tire condition before buying used car.

by from Bolingbrook Illinois |

Decent experience. Only issue is the tires they had on my car when sold to me were cupping. I have to replace them because of that. Also they tried to low ball me a bit on my trade but it worked out fine. Overall definitely a good buying experience.

April 28, 2015

Hello, Thank for your considering us for your new vehicle, and for taking the time to share your experience. As always, I will he sure to share you insights with our management staff so we may keep growing our customer service. Please don't hesitate to contact us back should any needs arrive. We're always here to help make them right for you. Regards, Micah B.

Great experience, great service.

by from Aurora |

Purchasing my car from Infiniti of Naperville was the best experience I've had at a dealer.

Unresponsive online inquiries

by from Chicago, IL |

I was very interested in purchasing a used car they had listed. I contacted them directly through their website and through a few online car websites like cars.com. I was expecting a follow up of some sort and there was no response period. I must have tried 3 different times and there was no response period. I at least expected some sort of correspondence that it was sold or something. What's the use of online tools?