Infiniti of Naperville

Service 866-821-4320

A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST - Home of the LIFETIME Oil Change

1st Q50 From the Best Team

by from Osweg,il |

1st Q50 From The Best Team I am in the business and wish this TEAM worked with me. Tony S made this online lease the easiest ever. Tony came in early on his late start to make sure Scott R was personally introduced to me and after the introduction my experience was over the top. I never told them I was in the business till after the sale was complete. Steve Camp took time out of his very very busy day to thank me. then I sat with the delivery coordinator Ryan I. He spent so much time with me answered everything I asked and more. Then Steve Camp one more time came over to make sure everything was great and it was GREAT. The follow up from Scott R has been perfect I really feel like some one special, Thank you Scott. I hope this makes anyone interested in an Infiniti have NO CHOICE but to go see this TEAM, And BUY from Naperville Infiniti.

Mixed review

by from Westchester IL |

I have mixed feelings about this. I went to this dealer because of the reviews and the inventory plus the reputation. First of the positive: Adam was my sales rep, very helpful and informative. Also ample knowledge about the cars and options. I wanted to purchase a used certified Infinity GX 35 sport. The facility is great. Coffee while you wait and very comfortable. The inventory on cars and options are excellent. The Negative: Full disclosure, this is based on my experience. After negotiating and agreeing on the sale price, went to see the finance manager. My credit is far from perfect, very good though. I was told that my finance rate % would be at 5.67% the only other way to get a reduced rate due to margins in the extended guarantee is if I choose a few of the additional add on warranties. After adding all the additions, this was going to drop my APR to 2.67%. However this would make my payment allot higher than I had budgeted for. So I talked it over with the wife, after careful consideration. I asked one more time, if I could buy the car at the agreed sales price, WITHOUT the additional warranties BUT with the 2.67% APR. I was told unfortunately no. The dealer lost a sale in my eyes. I was shocked and ended purchasing a certified BMW the next day instead. I love my new car. Oh yes by the way the interest rate on my BMW is 2.9% for 66 months with no additional guarantees. The payment right where I wanted it to be. Again, this was my experience.

May 18, 2015

Hello GJ! First and foremost, thank you so much for taking some time to share a review with us. It is always help to hear firsthand from the customers, good and bad, about their experiences. It helps us to make the necessary adjustments to keep growing and improving upon ourselves. I'm glad to hear Adam was pleasant to work with and able to provide you with everything you needed, and thank you for your kind words about our new facility. We are proud of it and are always glad to hear others take appreciation of it as well. With all the great and positive things you mentioned in your review, I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience with our Finance Dept., and you can be sure your experience will be share with our upper management team for full review and discussion on how to make a better experience moving forward. In the meantime we wish you the best of luck with your BMW, which is an AWESOME car, and hope we may be able to make it up to you the next time you're looking for a new vehicle. Happy driving!

car needs a a lot in a short time

by from Naperville |

Got a car from them and now a month later I take to another infiniti dealer and the car needs a lot of stuff! I mean drive belts, brakes, tires, trams fluid changed. I thought they did all of that?? All the hype about this place is so wrong.

May 4, 2015

Dear Nomoney11, Thanks so much for submitting your review to let us know that there is an issue with your vehicle. We would love to have you out to the dealership where we can inspect the vehicle together and correct anything that may have been missed during a pre-sale checkout. Our inspection process is typically very thorough and I am embarrassed that we may have missed this many items. Please call me directly at (331)457-4741 so we can schedule a time for reinspection. Sincerely, Christian Lafferty Service Manager Infiniti of Naperville

Check tire condition before buying used car.

by from Bolingbrook Illinois |

Decent experience. Only issue is the tires they had on my car when sold to me were cupping. I have to replace them because of that. Also they tried to low ball me a bit on my trade but it worked out fine. Overall definitely a good buying experience.

April 28, 2015

Hello, Thank for your considering us for your new vehicle, and for taking the time to share your experience. As always, I will he sure to share you insights with our management staff so we may keep growing our customer service. Please don't hesitate to contact us back should any needs arrive. We're always here to help make them right for you. Regards, Micah B.

Great experience, great service.

by from Aurora |

Purchasing my car from Infiniti of Naperville was the best experience I've had at a dealer.

Unresponsive online inquiries

by from Chicago, IL |

I was very interested in purchasing a used car they had listed. I contacted them directly through their website and through a few online car websites like cars.com. I was expecting a follow up of some sort and there was no response period. I must have tried 3 different times and there was no response period. I at least expected some sort of correspondence that it was sold or something. What's the use of online tools?

So Disappointed that I am writing reviews in blogs

by from Warrenville, IL |

So disappointed about the service department. I never had an Infinity before and always thought highly of the vehicle until today. She was more interested into me understanding what she is saying rather than hearing my complaint about the grinding noise in the front and the pulling to left or right when breaking on an uneven surface. She said it was engine noise and that the power of an infinity motor pulls the car to the sides. It was quite insulting for my complaints to just be dismissed. I called a different dealer who will try to check the bearings.

Good Times in Naperville

by from Winfield,WV |

Great Times at Infiniti of Naperville I live in WV and started with an online quote with Micah and after one day started working with Sean Pelkey. We went back and forth and after almost a week we worked out all of the details and set a date for me to come to Naperville to pick up my car. I told Sean I would be there promptly at 9AM and upon arrival, he was there waiting for me. During the process of purchasing my G37, Sean made my wife and I feel like friends. He was very relaxed and quite funny and not your usual uptight salesman. We spent more time in the dealership than we planned on but I didn't mind at all because I enjoyed talking with Sean that much. I left Infiniti of Naperville with my gently used G37 sedan and a new friend in Sean Pelkey. I will definitely do business with him again in 2 years when this new 2014 Q50 Hybrid Sport I saw comes back in off of lease. Man it was sweet! Hold it for me Sean!

Outstanding Overall Experience

by from Elgin, IL |

I called the dealership requesting to see two cars. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and immediately introduced to Bill Haines. Both cars were ready and Bill did a wonderful job explaining the ins and outs of the car, the dealership and what to expect from the "Infiniti Experience." He was 100% right on. The overall experience from start to finish was fantastic. With Bill, I felt I was working with a friend rather than a salesperson. He was patient, answered all of my questions and great with my son throughout the process. The finance department went to bat for me and got me the interest rate I was hoping for. The end result is that I left the dealership with the exact car I was looking for. I can't say enough how wonderful Bill was to work with and I hope many others get the same experience from Bill and the dealership that I did. Thanks!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

After dealing with a different Infiniti dealership and being completely unsatisfied with the way we were treated, my wife and I started dealing with Infiniti of Naperville. My first emails were with Tony Saldana and I could tell immediately this would be a better experience. My wife and I waited to deal with Sean Pelkey based on a recommendation from a friend. Well worth the wait! Sean is friendly, knowledgeable...very easy to speak with. He made the car buying experience less stressful. After finalizing a deal for the QX60, we dealt with Joe Limjuco to sign the paperwork. Joe was also friendly and easy to get along with. My wife and I both agree that everyone that we dealt with at Infiniti of Naperville was extremely friendly, and customer service oriented. We both highly recommend Infinit of Naperville and Sean Pelkey as a salesman. You won't be disappointed!

Great All around Dealership

by from joliet,il |

I have to say, Infiniti of Naperville is hands down offers the best car buying experience! applause to all the employees that can really show the customers the proper way of being treated.