Infiniti of Naperville

Service 866-821-4320

A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST - Home of the LIFETIME Oil Change

Infiniti of Naperville Recommened Very Highly

by from Naperville,Illinois |

Great dealership very professional and accomadting. Scott brought car to me for a test drive at my jobbecause I was pressed for time. Scott is very professional has been at Infiniti of Naperville for 14 years and I would recommend him highly. I still plan to make a purchase and I will purchase from Scott at Infiniti of Naperville.

Unresponsive online inquiries

by from Chicago, IL |

I was very interested in purchasing a used car they had listed. I contacted them directly through their website and through a few online car websites like cars.com. I was expecting a follow up of some sort and there was no response period. I must have tried 3 different times and there was no response period. I at least expected some sort of correspondence that it was sold or something. What's the use of online tools?

So Disappointed that I am writing reviews in blogs

by from Warrenville, IL |

So disappointed about the service department. I never had an Infinity before and always thought highly of the vehicle until today. She was more interested into me understanding what she is saying rather than hearing my complaint about the grinding noise in the front and the pulling to left or right when breaking on an uneven surface. She said it was engine noise and that the power of an infinity motor pulls the car to the sides. It was quite insulting for my complaints to just be dismissed. I called a different dealer who will try to check the bearings.

1st Q50 From the Best Team

by from Osweg,il |

1st Q50 From The Best Team I am in the business and wish this TEAM worked with me. Tony S made this online lease the easiest ever. Tony came in early on his late start to make sure Scott R was personally introduced to me and after the introduction my experience was over the top. I never told them I was in the business till after the sale was complete. Steve Camp took time out of his very very busy day to thank me. then I sat with the delivery coordinator Ryan I. He spent so much time with me answered everything I asked and more. Then Steve Camp one more time came over to make sure everything was great and it was GREAT. The follow up from Scott R has been perfect I really feel like some one special, Thank you Scott. I hope this makes anyone interested in an Infiniti have NO CHOICE but to go see this TEAM, And BUY from Naperville Infiniti.

Good Times in Naperville

by from Winfield,WV |

Great Times at Infiniti of Naperville I live in WV and started with an online quote with Micah and after one day started working with Sean Pelkey. We went back and forth and after almost a week we worked out all of the details and set a date for me to come to Naperville to pick up my car. I told Sean I would be there promptly at 9AM and upon arrival, he was there waiting for me. During the process of purchasing my G37, Sean made my wife and I feel like friends. He was very relaxed and quite funny and not your usual uptight salesman. We spent more time in the dealership than we planned on but I didn't mind at all because I enjoyed talking with Sean that much. I left Infiniti of Naperville with my gently used G37 sedan and a new friend in Sean Pelkey. I will definitely do business with him again in 2 years when this new 2014 Q50 Hybrid Sport I saw comes back in off of lease. Man it was sweet! Hold it for me Sean!

Outstanding Overall Experience

by from Elgin, IL |

I called the dealership requesting to see two cars. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and immediately introduced to Bill Haines. Both cars were ready and Bill did a wonderful job explaining the ins and outs of the car, the dealership and what to expect from the "Infiniti Experience." He was 100% right on. The overall experience from start to finish was fantastic. With Bill, I felt I was working with a friend rather than a salesperson. He was patient, answered all of my questions and great with my son throughout the process. The finance department went to bat for me and got me the interest rate I was hoping for. The end result is that I left the dealership with the exact car I was looking for. I can't say enough how wonderful Bill was to work with and I hope many others get the same experience from Bill and the dealership that I did. Thanks!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

After dealing with a different Infiniti dealership and being completely unsatisfied with the way we were treated, my wife and I started dealing with Infiniti of Naperville. My first emails were with Tony Saldana and I could tell immediately this would be a better experience. My wife and I waited to deal with Sean Pelkey based on a recommendation from a friend. Well worth the wait! Sean is friendly, knowledgeable...very easy to speak with. He made the car buying experience less stressful. After finalizing a deal for the QX60, we dealt with Joe Limjuco to sign the paperwork. Joe was also friendly and easy to get along with. My wife and I both agree that everyone that we dealt with at Infiniti of Naperville was extremely friendly, and customer service oriented. We both highly recommend Infinit of Naperville and Sean Pelkey as a salesman. You won't be disappointed!

Great All around Dealership

by from joliet,il |

I have to say, Infiniti of Naperville is hands down offers the best car buying experience! applause to all the employees that can really show the customers the proper way of being treated.

Accommodating and Sincere Customer Service

by from Champaign, IL |

This was our third vehicle leased from Infiniti of Naperville. The level of service we have received from them has always been exemplary, and we were not disappointed with this particular experience. We told them exactly which vehicle we wanted, and they were able to track it down and offer it to us at a very favorable lease rate. Our latest transaction was handled very efficiently, with a great level of sincerity and professionalism. Buying and leasing automobiles is not my favorite activity, but the folks and Infiniti of Naperville are very accommodating and they make the process relatively painless.

Great Experience

by from Chillicothe, IL |

This is my first experience buying a car "long distance". I could not be more pleased. From the time that I contacted the dealership for the first time to the time that I drove my new car off of the lot, it was a great experience. They were very fair on the price that they gave me for my car, and very fair on the price that they asked for theirs. Joe Peters and Scott Rehfeldt were both great to work with. They were very professional and I would strongly recommend both of them.

Great overall Experience

by from Plainfield, IL |

From the moment I walked in the door to the moment that I pulled out with my new car, the entire experience was easy and comfortable. Doug was very helpful and accomodating and straightforward with pricing, etc. He made sure I had the right care for my needs. He was helpful but not pushy which made it very easy to buy. Ryan did a great job delivering the vehicle. There was a lot to cover on the vehicle and I left feeling very comfortable with all the features. I left knowing if I needed any additional assistance he would be there. Overall, it was a smooth transaction, from selection to finance to delivery. I would definitely return for another car in the future and would recommend them to anyone.