Lakewood Ford

Used 888-604-1264
Service 888-885-4119

Worst Ford Dealer I have ever done business with

by from JBLM |

Out of the 17 different states I have lived in Lakewood Ford has been the worst experience. The service department is clueless most of the time, the technicians are inexperienced at best. I would recommend driving a little further and finding a dealer who has pride in what they do.

Completely Clueless

by from Edgewood, WA |

Overall, the most disappointing car dealership experiences I've ever had. Where do i begin? Since this dealership was not exactly close I thought I'd save myself some time by using their internet sales staff online - this was the first in a series of mishaps. While very nice and friendly, the sales rep confirmed the vehicle had 2 key features (which we later found out that it didn't) that we were looking for and assured us that the vehicle would be available when we showed up at opening the next day. That brings us to the joy of actually being there. After showing up shortly after opening we were dismayed to discover that the vehicle was not at the lot, but rather 2 miles down the street. 25 minutes later the vehicle showed up. It was at this point that we discovered that this while close, this was not the vehicle advertised. When I said this to the sales staff, I witnessed what I would describe as a blank stare and the unforgettable comment of "huh, guess not", at which point he just walked away. So on top of complete incompetence from their internet sales staff and normal sales staff, they entire dealership was completely apathetic to the entire situation. I had no idea the automotive industry was doing so well that customer service could be completely bypassed. While there were at least 2 other vehicle there I was interested in buying, I figured I'd better cut my losses and drive home in the rain.

Good experience

by from Lakewood,wa |

I usually dont like going to a car dealership based on past experience but this trip was different. I made an internet query and five minutes later the internet manger contacted me asking if i had any questions or concerns about the vehicle. I came in a few hours later greeted by Carlos. The first vehicle i had chosen did not work for me. Carlos then spoke to Pat ,Pat suggested a 2007 Galant that was in my price range and had low miles, The process was better than expected and even got an "Owe You" for inspecting a minor issue.

Absolutely wonderful service!

by from Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA |

The staff was absolutely wonderful. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and very courteous. They were shooting a commercial at the time of our purchase, so the place was crowded, but we did get a glimpse of Mike Rowe! A very large and thankful shout out to Kelly Duffey, who was fantastic and exceptionally kind and patient with our children, a HUGE plus! Thank you so much for being so wonderful with them! I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Awesome Experience

by from TAcoma |

I have bought 2 cars now from Marcus at Lakewood Ford, everytime it has been a great process. No stress, and he does a good job making you feel comfortable. Highly recommend you talk to Marcus.

Professional service

by from Lacey, WA |

We went into the Lakewood Ford dealership to test drive a Ford Fusion. We were greeted professional from Brian who got us set up for the test drive. When we returned we met with Jonathan who I origianlly talked with on the phone. Jonathan was very friendly and made us feel valued as a potential customer. We would recommend this dealership for future buyers. We are still in the process of deciding which type of vehicle to purchase in the future.

Great product, great people

by from Lakewood, WA |

I love the Fusion I bought at Lakewood Ford. All the people I have dealt with have been great, especially Mickie Beckstrom and Marc Jacobson.

Friendly customer service, easy to get to

by from Spanaway,Wa |

friendly customer service there to help with no presure on you. Made car buying easy walked right in and got the deal we needed drove out with the car that day. No matter what kind of credit you have they can help. Very clean facilities.