Larson Toyota Scion

7815 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

New 888-224-8034
Used 877-875-7477
Service 877-469-4045

LARSON AUTOMOTIVE GROUP A leader in the industry, dedicated to providing superior service for over 59 years

Greatest First Time Buyer Experience!!

by from Tacoma, WA |

Very professional staff, explained my awful experience with the Dodge dealer down the street, they didn't over promise and made it happen. Every person that worked there, acknowledges you with a smile and hello, even if their not helping you. Atmosphere feels very positive!! They were wonderful from beginning to end!! If your looking to purchase a car, I recommend these guys 100%. Can't express my gratitude to them. Hope this review helps you!!

Do Not Stand Behind Their Sales

by from Tacoma, WA |

I purchased a used 2011 Hyundai Elantra. The buying experience was pleasant and everyone was very friendly and helpful. Once I bought the car, I noticed it was sliding to the left. It had a blown shock on one side. Don't they inspect their used cars before selling them? The warantee covered a factory replacement. My problem is that now I have to purchase another shock on my own so my car rides and wears evenly. I wanted to talk to the sales manager and have called numerous times. No one returns my calls and they connect me with service or finance when I call. Where is the "You are family to us" feel like they said? I just wanted my concerns addressed in a professional manner. I am not upset about the car, but I am upset that no one will talk to me about my concerns. Poor customer service. Will not buy from this dealer again.

Larson Toyota Scion responded to this review

January 14, 2015

Hello Carole, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It sounds like you've had a very specific issue with your vehicle and we would like to speak with you about it. Additionally, we would like to connect you with a sales manager. Will you please email me at Noah@LookLarson.com or call 253-242-4127 so that I may help address any concerns that you have. Thanks much, -Noah Customer Service Manager Larson Automotive Group

2nd purchase from Larsen

by from Milton, WA |

David gave us straightforward information and facts concerning our transaction. We believe we got a good deal on our 2012 Kia and a dealership we can depend on.

Love our new Camry! David Cowan knows his cars!

by from Tacoma, WA. |

Fun experience buying our new Camry! Go straight to David Cowan. He was genuine, polite, great sense of humor. Look for the redhead. : ) I'm sure there are plenty of good sales people there, but I only interacted with David Cowan and D.J., the finance manager. Oh, and a nice sales person who let me use his desk phone, as I had left my cell at home, and needed to reach my daughter's school. We were seated in cool little reclining (a bit) office chairs, given Starbucks coffee. David was soooo KNOWLEDGEABLE. I don't think we had one question he could not answer instantly and in detail. That gave me a lot of confidence in him. Total pleasure. We drove home a beautiful car for a great price. We will go back again.

Large inventory of used vehicles, reasonable price

by from Selah, WA |

Some of their salesmen talk too much, and when you ask a straight question, it is nearly impossible to get a straight answer; you get more spin than facts!

Always great service

by from Lakewood, WA |

We have always serviced our Toyota's at Larson and have been extremely pleased with the service quality. Larson has been helpful, honest and friendly. We just bought a new RAV4 from Larson and were very happy with the sales staff and the whole experience.

Great car buying experience!

by from Tacoma, Wa |

Bought a new 2014 Toyota Rav 4, and it was by far the easiest car buying experience ever! They gave me a great price for my trade-ins and excellent price on the Rav 4. Staff was courteous, friendly, helpful and professional! If you want a great car buying experience, go to Larson Toyota.

Best car buying experience

by from Tacoma Wa |

I had been researching cars for better mileage and comfortable. Stopped by to test drive. Left 3 hours later with new 2014 Toyota Corolla. Basically hassle free. David and Bobby were bothe vern nice and helpful....

looking at a new truck

by from wa Tacoma |

No one would come out in the rain and look at trucks!

Would buy from again!

by from Federal Way, WA |

Friendly staff. Uses Costco buying program!! Willing to work with me. Will recommend to others.

Still the same place?

by from Olalla,WA |

When my mother moved here from Arizona I brought her to Tacoma Toyota for service on her car. As the years have gone by, particularly with the loss of a woman named Juanita in the service department, it has become a trial for her. I think they do excellent service work, but the cost has become too high. It's all about the money. What does it say about a place that charges you $105 for a check engine light, that you have been to many, many times, when another place that you have never been, that will do it for free? Now for me, it's just about the parts.