Larson Toyota Scion

Used 877-875-7477
Service 877-469-4045

looking at a new truck

by from wa Tacoma |

No one would come out in the rain and look at trucks!

Would buy from again!

by from Federal Way, WA |

Friendly staff. Uses Costco buying program!! Willing to work with me. Will recommend to others.

Still the same place?

by from Olalla,WA |

When my mother moved here from Arizona I brought her to Tacoma Toyota for service on her car. As the years have gone by, particularly with the loss of a woman named Juanita in the service department, it has become a trial for her. I think they do excellent service work, but the cost has become too high. It's all about the money. What does it say about a place that charges you $105 for a check engine light, that you have been to many, many times, when another place that you have never been, that will do it for free? Now for me, it's just about the parts.

Tom Todak

by from Tacoma WA |

My immediate as well as extended family all drive toyotas we love the vehicles and will continue to drive and buy toyotas. There are no better vehicles on the road. This experience at Larson Toyota was by far our worst experience with any Toyota dealerships. The "brand new" vehicle we were promised was to be derived from another location with no more than 130 miles on the car as per stated on the odometer disclosure agreement and by the salesmen. When we received the car it had over 515 miles. We wanted a new car and received a demo. Also the interior was dirty apon delivery. When we approached the GM Tom Todak about the excess miles he was unfriendly and unprofessional stating it was no longer his problem. The odometer agreement numbers were changed after the deposit was paid before delivery which left us with a "bait and switch" feeling about the vehicle. We reached out to him multiple times as well as other managers even the owner Robert Larson and still never received calls back. In my opinion that is very poor customer service and I will not be returning to Larson motor group for another car or even service for this vehicle. Just to reiterate I love my new Toyota and will always drive toyotas, but we will not return to Larson due to this very poor experience.