South Tacoma Honda

7802 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

New 877-527-8761
Used 877-458-8884
Service 888-663-5866

Biggest Honda Dealership in South Sound. Largest Inventory in all of South Sound & No One Sells More for Less!

Great service

by from Olympia, Washington |

They were very helpful and made the process very easy for me. They had the car I found on Cars.com. The car was is the condition represented on the Internet. I was very pleased with sales person and the over all buying process. Linda B. Olympia,Washington

They took good care of me

by from Tacoma, WA |

Kelcie Vandenberg was the one that sold me the car and I was in a tight spot but she went to bat for me and I was especially impressed with her patience and willingness to do whatever it took to help me out. I am glad that I went there and would definitely suggest anyone else interested to go there as well.

ridgeline

by from tacoma wa |

First I talked to Nick thru email. When I said I was coming in. He never said he was going be off. I then met Stan lasley. He helped me out we got the price I wanted and trade in value also. Then Stan gave us a tour of building. Tracy in finance was great. After we signed loan papers. She called us the next day to say that she got a better rate.

Terrible experience with sales

by from Tacoma, WA |

My sister and I came to South Tacoma Honda on Saturday evening to discuss an LX. She had made a call to this dealership and one of their salespersons, Nick Cruthers, had been talking with her over the phone about some possible options for the price and model she was looking for. Upon meeting Nick, he shared with my sister the numbers he came up with and these numbers significantly exceeded what she was looking for. All of this was exchanged in conversation in the dealership lobby, where we were asked to wait to meet with him. Nick provided no documentation for the numbers he was offering. We again expressed the desired price my sister would like the LX at and what monthly payment amounts we had in mind and Nick repeatedly interrupted us with the same excessively higher numbers which in calculation, did not reflect accuracy. Beyond the ridiculously nonsensical formula he quipped at us to allude to how he arrived at his numbers, he treated us with utter disrespect. He did not listen to what we wanted nor did he consider hearing what it was we were searching for, both in desired model and price of the car. Shortly after this lobby conversation, he led us out to the parking lot and showed us older models which we were not interested in and we again expressed clearly what we were looking for. We mentioned that we were looking to get an LX for the fair purchase price as referenced from KBB and Nick rudely interjected with statements about KBB being simply "a guide" and that "KBB posts prices which buyers submit themselves of what they paid for a vehicle". When I explained to Nick that his statements are actually untrue--that KBB's purchase price reflects what people actually pay for a vehicle, based on actual vehicle transactions received from auto dealers across the U.S., and is adjusted regularly as market conditions change--, he rudely reminded us that he has been in car sales for x amount of years and that he would "rather not have a confrontation" with me. Immediately after, he said he "would see what he could do" and would "be back", then stalked off into the dealership building. My sister and I were so appalled and repulsed both by this salesperson's behavior and by the way we were treated. I have purchased a vehicle myself in the past and I have visited many dealerships in the South King County and Pierce County areas. While it is arguably expected to experience some tension/resistance from salespersons at car dealerships, the way in which Nick conducted business with my sister and I was utterly disrespectful, unprofessional, and belligerent. I will never recommend anyone to South Tacoma Honda and I will instead be vocally discouraging any prospective car buyer from visiting South Tacoma Honda.

quality of vehicles

by from tacoma washington |

bought a used vehicle, 2008 Ridgeline, supposedly a manager's vehicle, broke down in Portland with electrical problems and even though there's a purchased extended waranty on vehicle, am unable to get repaired. What a deal!

Great Experience!

by from Olympia, WA |

I called and spoke with David and had told him that I was looking for Certified Honda Civic. He was helpful and told me that no only would he have one ready for me to test drive, he also sent me a personalized video of the vehicle that I was taking on the drive. Took @ 15 minutes to get the test drive going and then about a little more than an hour we worked out the entire deal. I ended up going with a new 2012 Civic with the special financing rate they had. In and out in less than two hours? Couldn't beleive it. Everyone there was very friendly even though they all looked busy. Recommending my family to drive down and see these guys.