Titus-Will Ford

3606 So Sprague Ave, Tacoma, WA 98409

New 888-835-3420
Used 877-561-9931
Service 877-279-9322

"A Tradition of Excellence Since 1938"

Mary King RN

by from Federal Way,Washington |

Miriam at Titus Will Ford first priority was to calm me down after my husband had a flat tire in Seattle. She was very generous with her time and proceeded to quickly assessed how my needs should be met. Miriam planned how I would need two tires instead of one since the tire was damaged beyond repair. She transferred me to the staff that could gave me a estimate on the two tires. Even when I came in the next day she gave me a pamphlet on the guarantee on the two tires. She reviewed my husband's and my file and applied the discount's that applied. She showed professionalism and extended her sense of caring beyond the call of duty. As a former supervisor for ten years and she is a exceptional individual to have working a Titus Will Ford. Sincerely Yours, Mary King RN

Not 1 but 2 cars

by from Kent, WA |

We had factory ordered a car with another Ford dealership. The wait was very long... so we decided to try looking at Titus-Will while in Tacoma one afternoon. Turns out they had the Focus my wife had been looking for and went out of their way to match our factory order deal. Our sales representative Mike was helpful and guided us through the process with our Focus. We had such a good experience we came back a month later and purchased a second car for our son (Ford Fiesta) - everyone was nice and went out of their way to make us comfy and happy. I will be going back for future cars/trucks no doubt.

Titus-Will Ford responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Alex, Thank you for sharing your experience!! We definitely strive to make sure our customers have a wonderful buying experience. Enjoy the new Focus!

Great Service in Purchase of Used Subaru

by from Tacoma, WA |

Great experience and easy purchase. No back and forth with Manager, just a smart salesman (Mike) with the power to say yes. No pressure or games. Will go back for sure and recommend for friends and family.

if there is a way to screw someone over...

by from Oregon |

My experience here as one can speculate was extremely poor. It all started with me calling them about a car I saw online. The salesman told me the absolute "best he can do" line and so I took that information to my wife. She went to go online to look at it, and the price was $2ooo less than what they were trying to "make a deal" for. I called and asked to talk to the same salesman and he was not there so they put me through to someone else, who likes to call himself "the man". Ok, whatever. Well I asked about this situation and told him that I was interested especially at that price and he kept pushing for money, money, and more money. He said if I fax a letter from the bank that he will hold the car for me. By the way I live 5 hours from this lot. I told him to give me about 2 hours and he will have his letter. I drove for an hour to get to the bank and while I was standing in line he sent me an email telling me he sold the car to someone else. There is a lack of professionalism at this dealership. They do not care for nor about you. All they want is the money.

Shopping for a new Ford

by from wa |

I had a pleasant experience and had no trouble getting the car I wanted