Hinshaw's Acura

5955 20th St E, Fife, WA 98424

Purchase of our 2015 Acura Mdx

by from Roy,wa |

Purchased our first Acura MDX after years of owning Lexus. Our salesman was Anmal, and he made our experience enjoyable and no high pressure. The purchase took a few days as we looked at several other vehicles,specials and financing. We came back to Hinshaws for our purchase and Anmal was one of the reasons. Would recommend him to our friends and family for future purchases and we will buy again in the future from him.

Great Experiience

by from University Place, WA |

This is my second purchase from Hinshaw's Acura. Will definitely recommend them for both new and used cars. The whole experience was smooth and seamless from start to finish. Thank you Cody for all of your help. You're the best!

consistent performance and convenience

by from seattle Wa |

A quality place to do business on all levels. I have bought 2 cars from them and will continue to shop Acura products at their location and get my car serviced there. The prices are fair, and I get quick service with no hassles on correcting problems. Kelly, George, Mike and the crew are all top shelf.

Excellent Quick Service, Very Helpful

by from Puyallup, WA |

My daughter and I were looking for a good dependable used car and went to a few different places. We were welcomed at Hinshaws Acura by Devin with no pressure. When we wanted to test drive, all the other car lots said "be back in 10 min." Devin gave us the keys and said "take your time" What a difference it made. It set the pace for a very pleasurable buying experience in a clean facility with great staff. My blood sugar was low and Devin found cookies! Ed in finance was also very helpful. Devin even delivered the car to our house with a recent cleaning and gas in the tank. It does not get much better than this. 2 thumbs up for Devin & the crew at Hinshaws Fife Acura.

Best Customer Service!!

by from Auburn, WA |

Best customer service from a dealership that I have ever experienced. You really don't feel like you are buying a car because they make it so much easier here. No pressure and I have to say that working with Keith Jackson was great. He is very friendly and knows his cars very well. He had an answer for every questioin before I even asked it. This was the first Acura purchase for me and I am highly impressed at this point. Keith has already checked in with me to see how everything is going with the car. I would highly recommend this dealership and Keith to anyone looking to buy a new car. You will not be disappointed!!

Awesome Customer Service!!!

by from Sumner,Wa |

Best customer service from a dealership that I have experienced, Keith is your man when you want to purchase a new or used car from Hinshaws he is very friendly and you don't get that pressured feeling and the most important to me Is he is fair and goes above and beyond for you to give you the best buying experience even after you have purchased car already he checks up on you to make sure you are satisfied. Go Hawks!

Great Customer Service, Amazing Deal!!

by from Tacoma, WA |

Great buying Experience!! I bought a new 2014 Acura MDX! Keith was the man do deal with. Great customer service, very patient and understanding. Was able to work hard and fast to get into this awesome car that my family enjoys. I will definitely continue doing business with Hinshaws Acura of Fife.

Great new RDX and Great Service

by from Gig Harbor WA |

Just purchased a beautiful 2014 RDX AWD from Keith, it was a positive experience and the car is a joy to drive. Keith was very professional and not pushy at all, which is very important to me. I never felt rushed to make a decision.

Awesome deals,good service,but your cars here

by from Wenatchee,WA |

We got a great deal! Nice car for a cheap price nice interior really clean nice color. Next buy get your car in this dealer.

Terri from Lakewood, WA

by from Lakewood, WA |

I had recently been looking for a used car and found that Hinshaws Acura of Fife had a great selection. With the help of Keith Jackson, I was able to negotiate a good price. All the people who helped me with this purchase were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. I would definately purchase another vehicle again from Hinshaws Acura of Fife. Very honest staff, who go out of their way to give great customer service.