Titus Will Chevrolet/Hyundai

2425 Carriage Loop SW, Olympia, WA 98502

New 888-548-8571
Used 888-548-9567
Service 888-664-4309

We will have you saying "I love my Titus-Will."

Awesome

by from Olympia WA |

Charlie is amazing... Thank you for a great experience

Titus Will Chevrolet/Hyundai responded to this review

June 1, 2011

Gas Saver, thank you for your review! We are always grateful to receive feedback from customers. Please come back and see Charlie for any of your future needs. He will be here to help!

Excellent service every time!

by from Olympia, Washington |

Friendly faces, friendly people, very accommodating to my needs. It is so nice knowing that I don't have to worry about my vehicle once I drop it off. I always pick it up in better condition than when I left it!

Oild Change on My C6 Grand sport

by from Olympia, WA |

I have been a longtime customer; was in for an oil change, they recommended a new cabin filter. When told how much it was I scoffed a bit at the cost/installation cost and the dealership refunded me the install cost....well done!

Pleasant experience

by from Olympia, WA |

Work performed by Hunter was professional and courteous. As requested, he took care of a small matter above and beyond that which was required. Many thanks.

Great cars, nice facility

by from Olympia, Wa |

I thought Dave Foss was excellent. However there was one issue. Before I arrived at the dealership Dave quoted me a price of the car and because of my Costco membership I'd be receiving a gift card to Costco. Once I arrived the car price changed and then I no longer qualified for the Costco rebate either. You all may call that salesmanship but I was taken aback by the change.This is my second car I've purchased with Dave and this was just an okay experience. Luckily I love GM cars and was happy with the product. Thanks Corey Williams

Great Sales esperience

by from Olynpia, Washington |

Dave Foss did not try to oversell us or push us into buying. After listening to us he presented an offer that he thought we would accept - and we did. No hassle. Best experience we've ever had.

New Car Purchase

by from Olympia, Washington |

Tom, the dealership salesman, was prepared for me when I arrived. The car that we discussed was ready for test driving. Never have I had that happen before. That made my visit a rewarding one. He understood my goals and took the time ensure they were met. Again, excellent salesmanship. This is the second car I bought here because of the professionalism that your staff displayed toward me, but the last visit was the best to date. Thanks Titus-Will.

Quick service

by from Olympia WA |

My advisor was friendly and let me know about recommended work without being pushy. The work was done quickly while I waited.

Dealing with a perfectionist..

by from Tacoma Washington |

I recently had my 2013 Cadillac ATS in for recalls...this made me nervous, this car has never been out of my sight and has 481 original miles on it plus has never been in rain. Once I got to service and met NICK I started to feel more comfortable, by the time I left I knew the car was in good hands. Once I got the car back Nick walked me around the car to inspect it....it was perfect like the day I brought it in. Thanks Nick and all you service folks for understanding a nutty guy and his pride and joy my Titus-Will Cad.

Same excelllent service

by from Olympia, Wa. |

I love your speedy lube, but this time the line was long and I had to wait for almost an hour. They also advised that I needed a gas filter, but not until the service was almost finished. I was tired of waiting so I decided to have that done next time. Still love the service they're great!

Good service, nice people.

by from olympia, washington |

My tires got overinflated. Recommended is 30 psi, the were inflated to almost 40 psi. I caught it and let some of the air out. Everything else was great.