Lincoln & Mazda of Olympia

2201 Carriage St SW, Olympia, WA 98502

New 888-903-4852
Used 855-244-3135
Service 877-214-0765

South Sound's largest Lincoln & Mazda dealer.

Our new used car. We had a very pleasant time.

by from Montesano, Washington |

We had a very pleasant time buying our car at the Lincoln/Mazda dealership in Olympia. It didn't take much time to fill out the paperwork and everybody was very nice to us.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Olympia, WA |

Really pleasant and joyful experience. Steve D., thank you for being professional, friendly and not pressuring me to buy. I wasnt planning to buy a car on the first visit after my research and test drive. They really can work with you on the price just do your homework and you can get a good deal without going to another dealer. I have changed my mind about the car color toward the end of the deal but they really work it out and got the car delivered from another location the next day. Very pleased, Thank you Steve and Lincoln & Mazda of Olympia.

Reasonable salespeople working cooperatively.

by from Clallam County, WA |

I don't live nearby so I did most of the initial process via email. Two different salespersons helped me out interchangeably to cover their availability, and answered all of my questions with well-written emails. When they weren't available the day I was able to come down, a third person helped me there. All were a pleasure to work with, and they felt like a genuine team without any competitive undertones. The viewing/test drive/buying process was painless and without pressure, and when I told finance I wasn't going to bite on the extra stuff, she politely let it go. I got a good used car at a good price, and no one tried to trick me along the way.

October 21, 2014

An enjoyable, pain free experience is what we strive for. From our whole team, thanks for the compliment. Regards, Joe Candiotta President

Perfect Buying Experience

by from Tacoma, Wa |

Bought a 2014 Mazda 6 from Steve Durgan. Based on how knowledgable he was and how enjoyable he and Todd McAntosh made the entire transaction, we now have no reason to go anywhere else. Thanks, guys!

buyer beware

by from olympia wa |

if you are interested in a dealer that is willing to lie to your face and falsify paperwork and pricing sheet to gain a higher profit margin this is the dealer you are looking for they will stop a nothing to achieve there sales goals and bonuses I have went out of my way to tell as many people as possible about there tactics we have received a lot of inquires about our new car and we have made sure to steer everyone to a more honest dealer

buyer beware

by from olympia wa |

May 18, 2014

In contacting this customer his issue revolves around the purchase price he paid of 'over factory sticker'. He is correct, if tax and license is included, which is several thousand dollars on a car of this significance. In addition, There were manufacturers rebates of several thousand dollars. the final price net of these discounts was almost $6,000 less than the factory sticker. We obviously did a poor job of verifying the final paperwork with our customer and apologize for our poor job of communication. We are in contact with Mike to attempt to resolve his concern.

Just Bought a New Mazda CX-5 GT Here

by from Olympia, WA |

We just bought a new 2014 Mazda CX-5 GT from this location, and were thrilled with the experience. Our salesperson was Jordan, and he was very professional, and not high pressure at all. We tried several other dealerships and test drove a lot of other vehicles. We won't go into the details of our choice of cars too much, but the safety features and neat electronics, along with the fun and comfort of driving this Crossover were what finally sold us. We drove a vehicle here twice to make sure that we were making the right choice for us, and did all our homework before trying to make a deal. Jordan was able come down to match the great price we already had gotten, and we would definitely buy from him and this dealership again. The no-pressure approach was a welcome relief from the high-pressure we felt from some of our other sales people at some of the other dealerships we test drove other vehicles with. The whole staff, that we met, made us relaxed, and not "on guard" like we felt at other places. You'd do yourself a favor to try a test drive here. We've had our 2014 CX-5 GT for over a week now, and absolutely love it. We are older drivers and the safety features were a big part, and the other big part was that this almost feels like driving a sports car that is really responsive and extremely comfortable.

July 2, 2013

Well, We at Mazda of Olympia think we have a pretty good team, but hearing it from you is a great compliment and much appreciated. Thanks for your kind words about our dealership and agree with you that the CX-5 is a great contender in its segment. Enjoy. Regards, Joe Candiotta President Lincoln & Mazda of Olympia

Well worth the drive to Olympia

by from Spanaway, WA |

Recently I was in the market for a mid-sized SUV. A vehicle caught my eye that was advertised on the internet so I arranged a test drive, took my pre-approved loan and drove 45 minutes to the dealership. I was initially skeptical but the staff was very friendly, professional and not pushy at all. The vehicle was in excellent condition proven by the vehicle history report provided by the salesperson. I was very happy to finalize the deal because I realized the potential of saving literally thousands of dollars. When signing the papers in the loan department, on a whim we decided to shop for a lower interest rate. To my surprise we found several and re-accomplished my loan at the lowest rate available. Before driving off in my new vehicle we scheduled my first ?free? oil change. I hope I?m not the only customer to receive such VIP treatment at this dealership...good service, hassle-free shopping, great savings.

Great Place!

by from Olympia, WA |

Don was wonderful - such a great help and easy to deal with for the transaction. Also the Finance Manager Todd was cordial and gave me no pressure to buy anything additional. Go there! You'll be glad you did!