Toyota of Olympia

2225 Carriage Loop SW, Olympia, WA 98502

New 888-605-6910 New888-605-6910
Used 888-326-5841 Used888-326-5841
Service 866-827-7204 Service 866-827-7204

You can count on us all around the Puget sound!!

Customer service

by from Montesano Washington |

Do not waste your time and money on this dealership. They don't give a rip about you as a customer,they only want the money. In fact don't buy a Toyota. I will not ever get another one. We have had one all our lives.this dealership has ruined Toyotas for us. Thank you FRANKLAND ,DWANE, JOE. You also Kelly.

No communication

by from Montesano ,wa |

We have called and called.dont get an call back.we love Toyotas and will always have one. We will not recommend this dealership or salesman.go elsewhere.LaVerne from Montesano.

Service n sales

by from Aberdeen wa |

My expierence with Toyota of Olympia was awesome the service I got there was second to none. Kenn who help find n choose the car I want did excellent job I was really pleased on the job he did thanks for the service you guys are great

Great service

by from Shelton, WA |

Julius was very personable and answered our questions in a clear manner. The whole experience was great.

New car purchase

by from Olympia, WA |

Purchased new Vehicle from Toyota of Olympia and the experience was amazing. The two employees Shane and Ron who showed us our new vehicle were curtsies and professional. They both took the time to answer all questions that we had. I will use Toyota of Olympia in the future for new car purchases.

Review of salesman

by from Shelton, WA |

All my expectations were met and more. At no time did I ever feel pushed and the particular salesman was what I wished all salesmen would take an example from. Thank you, Mr. Dwayne Trotter for a nice experience and I shall certainly recommend you and Toyota of Olympia to others.

Service Department Excellence

by from Lacey, WA |

Joe Jackson stellar service. Could not have been better. Grade A customer care.

Car Buyer

by from Olympia, WA |

I made an appointment to test drive a 2014 Corolla LE ECO at a specific time. After waiting over 45 minutes because my sales person was with another customer, I walked out. I was chased down while driving out of the parking lot and lured back in by a member of the internet team. The car I had requested to test drive was located at another lot...more wait time. Needless to say, after failing to negotiate to the Costco pricing (and was asked to pay the advertising fees) I left and found a dealer out of town that was able to negotiate a better deal for my trade and a better price for the Corolla.

Update

by from Olympia, WA |

I wrote a review the other day about my experience buying a used 2002 Camry and the problems with the alarm system and not getting all the keys and remote. I just received a call from the Used Car Manager who listened to my concerns, and offered me another master key and another remote, free of charge. He stated his purpose is to make sure that customers are satisfied. I was impressed by his actions, so I am now upgrading my rating. This dealership does have high quality used cars, I don't have an issue with the actual car, and the problems I had have been resolved to my satisfaction.

Go Somewhere Else!

by from Olympia WA |

I bought a used Camry here, after doing a lot of research, on both the dealer and the actual car. After test driving, I decided to buy it. During the negotiating process, they asked me THREE times if I wanted an alarm system installed for $800. I kept telling them no. So I finally get the car, but they only gave me the sub-key. I didn't notice until I got home that I had no other keys, or remote, in the package. Returned next day, and was told that there were no other keys, or remote. That seemed a bit odd to me, as the previous owner had kept the car in pristine condition, that there were no master keys (the car is supposed to have two) or remote. They told me, "it happens." So I went and got two copies made of the key I did have. I found out later that if I tried to open my trunk with the sub-key they gave me, the alarm went off! The alarm I declined paying $800 extra for. It was already installed, it had been installed by the previous owner. I had to go back to the dealer to get a remote, since I could not find one online, because I did not know what series alarm system I had, and didn't know how to work it. It was armed, and I had no way of resetting it, and no way to get in the trunk from outside the car. Every time I went back to the dealer, they insisted I had to contact the salesman, but he had given me a phone number that was a disconnect, and was located down the street. Both times I went up there, I had to wait until they contacted him, then was told he was busy, so then I could state my needs. I just wanted a simple answer both times: 1. Was there another key or remote? and 2. How do I work the alarm system (which I was told it did not have, and declined paying $800 extra for) I ended up having to pay over $100 for a remote (and to get it programmed) for an alarm system I did not want, just so I could disarm it and get into my trunk. The whole thing left me feeling like I was being lied to: that they were trying to get me to pay $800 for an alarm (that was already installed), and when I declined, they kept the remote. The guy in parts was really nice and helpful, but the service managers were just short of being outright rude. I hope to never have to return there again.