I - 5 Toyota Ford Scion

1950 NW Louisiana Ave, Chehalis, WA 98532

New 888-259-1499
Used 888-227-0968
Service 866-246-1642

Customer satisfaction and dealership loyalty is very important to us. We will be there for you not only as we

One of the best car shopping experiences

by from Olympia wa |

It turned out that the car I was looking at was sold, but my dealer brought out another one that had just been traded in. He was concerned that the mileage was high and took into consideration my average mileage. We had a very frank discussion about problems that might arise. Really felt informed and ready to buy.

I - 5 Toyota Ford Scion responded to this review

April 16, 2013

Thank you for your purchase with us and your wonderful words. We love to hear feed back and always working on achieving the best experience for our customers. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with or answer for you. Christie Primiano, Internet Sales Manager, 360-508-8288, christieprimiano@i-5cars.com

Challenger @ I-5 Cars

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

I was up late look through the site for a used Challenger. I had been in the market for some time but was unable to finds what I was looking for. I expanded the search radius and happened to come across a beautiful 2012 Challenger for an incredible price. Since it was late, I reached out and received the automated response. Early the next morning, I received an e-mail confirmation that the car was still on the lot. I drove up from where I live (about 2 hours). When I arrived, the car was right up front and ready to test drive. Dennis was a great representative for the dealer. He took me through the process quickly. Before I knew it, I was signing the paperwork and driving back home. It was a great overall experience that i would recommend to my friends. If you don't live nearby, I-5 Cars is worth the drive. They'll treat you great!

No Deal

by from Olympia, WA |

I-5 had a car at a reasonable price but turned out it had a stick shift. They were getting in or had just gotten in another with an automatic. We set up a deal where they would bring the car to Olympia (another of their dealerships) so it could be checked out and test driven. Then I get a call from the salesman saying they sold it, sorry, we'll keep looking. What irritates me is that I wish they would have called and said they have another buyer would you be willing to come down - kinda like a first right of refusal. Also, the salesman was way too familiar with me. We'd never met face to face and he keeps calling me "Bud" - I am probably older than his father and don't appreciate that sort of interaction.

Great Dealer, Friendly and Prompt Service

by from Portland, OR |

I bought a nice used 2004 Lincoln Town Car. Craig, my salesperson, was great. I felt at ease and the friendliness of the staff made the transaction an easy process. We haggled a bit with my trade-in but we did come to an agreement that was beneficial to us both. I'd buy another car from them and I'm more than happy to recommend them to friends and family.

Customer Service Not Applicable is more like it.

by from Rainier WA |

I had contacted I-5 Toyota and made an appointment with a gal who said she had just what I was looking for.. When I arrived I was told that that particular rep. wasn't working. I said I had an appointment which didn't seem to phase them. I talked to another sales rep who informed me that they didn't have a 2013 Toyota Prius C in stock. The only Prius C in the yard was a used 2012. Needless to say I was not happy.

I - 5 Toyota Ford Scion responded to this review

October 30, 2013

Vida, Thanks for letting us know as we need feed to make sure we are always providing complete customer satisfaction. Looks like we must have sold out of our new 2013 Prius C before your arrival and apologies for that and understand your frustrations. I believe they showed the 2012 so you could test drive and make sure that the Prius C was a perfect fit for your wants and needs. Based off the color and options you wanted we could locate a 2013 Prius C and get from another dealership. We thank you for the opportunity you gave to earn your business and sorry we fell short on your expectations. We very much appreciate your feed back and if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks, Christie Primiano Internet Sales Manager 360-740-9300

Great Dealership-worth drive from Tacoma.

by from Lakewood WA |

I bought an 07 F-150 from them and it is truly in like new condition. It was better than I expected. Beautiful truck with low mileage & awesome price. I had missed 2 other trucks I found on-line at Tacoma dealers that were gone before I even saw them. I acted quick and with a little down they held it for me to be the first to see it. Their sales tax is less and I saved a $100 on that too. Beautiful dealership and friendly no- pressure deal & closing. Try them!

Used F-150

by from Rochester WA |

Fast friendly customer service and no hard sell attitudes; even in the back room closing the deal, they didn't waste customers time trying to sell all the add on items - they asked and moved on. I will buy their again given the chance.

Great Place to buy I vehicle

by from Olympia, WA |

Cant say enough good things about this dealership. Super friendly salesman (actually a little too friendly) but in a good way. really worked with me to get me into the vehicle I wanted. Professional service, cleaned the truck up and did a few small mechanical repairs in a timely fashion. Drove the vehicle to me after it was ready, saving me an hour of drive time. Shocked at how easy it was to make a deal. Thought I was asking for too little of a price for the truck, but they accepted it so found a great deal on a hard to find Tacoma. The only negative I can say is that the receptionist isn't that great. Called to make sure the vehicle I was going to look at the next day was still there, she said it was. Went down the next morning to look at it, but it was sold the previous day (before I had called her). In short, if I wanted to buy another vehicle, this would be my first stop even though I live next to the Olympia Auto Mall.