Value Ford

(4.6) 5 Reviews

6-20 Schouweiler Tract Rd W, Elma, WA 98541

Very Helpful and Honest Dealership

by from Olympia |

I saw the 2014 Fusion I bought online. The price was very good and I wondered if I was missing something. I scheduled an appointment to test drive and look over the car. When I arrived the Manager, Kevin, greeted me and explained how they sell cars in Elma. Be open, transparent and honest. He showed me Kelley Blue Book, the vehicle history report and the service that they had done to it. The car was in excellent condition. I met the salesman, Mike Parker. He was very deliberate to show me all the cool features on my new car. He showed me more things that were on the car than any of the other three dealerships that I had been to prior. There is so much new technology and gadgets on it that I really appreciated him taking the time to explain and demonstrate everything instead of trying to rush me through the purchase. Value Ford made this transaction very easy and genuinely cared about me. They got me great financing and paid me more for my trade in than the stores in Olympia area offered. I am very happy with the car and dealership.

May 21, 2015

Linda, Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you as well. The Value Ford Staff

Great Job! Great Service! Great People!

by from Shelton, Wa |

I came in looking for a F-150 and the guys there helped me find the one! From walking in to doing the paperwork, everything went smooth! What better day than my birthday to get me a newer F-150!

August 11, 2014

Thank you Harvey for your review! We greatly appreciate your business!Hope you enjoyed your Birthday, with your new truck!

Thank you!

by from Olympia Wa |

Thank you Josh Fuller for helping me find the right Explorer! The whole process was easy and painless! Nothing like my last deal for sure! Thanks again, Miranda

March 17, 2015

Miranda, We appreciate your trust in purchasing from us. We look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs, from serving to purchasing. Thanks Again, The Value Team!

Quick, Painless, and a Pleasure

by from Olympia Wa |

Havent really had much time lately with work and all to get back to you. But I wanted to basically thank your for all you did. I tried to find a place on your website I could comment somewhere but couldnt find a spot to. I basically went looking for a truck and new kind of what I was looking for. I was not looking to negotiate or any of that junk. I just wanted a truck at a fair price where you made money, the dealership, and I went home happy. And I am beyond happy to be honest. I knew it was not going to be a new truck and have some minor flaws, but there was not many at all. You took your time, did not pester the crap out of me like the other dealerships(and they still are). Gave me a price I liked, got my financing, did everything over and beyone what I expected. I cringe going to dealerships and I probably always will cause never had a good experience until now. I dealt with you and only you and if more people knew thats how you guys operated would be huge for you guys. You can post anything I wrote if you want, heck you can even give me for a referral if you want to. My co-worker is still going to come look sometime soon. And now that I came home with a car, my girlfriend wants one, jeeee thanks lol. But she makes way more money then me and perfect credit. But, she is wanting a camaro:( I will keep a eye up from time to time to see if you get any in. So bottom line, thank you for making it quick, painless, and a pleasure to do business with and meet. When the plates come in, you guys can just call me, I dont mind coming to pick them up at all if you guys dont want to mail them. And then I went to dealership where I bought the mustang with all my paperwork and told them I wanted a refund on the insurance or warranty they had me buy. They pretty much said they have no idea what I am talking about and gave me Ford customer care number is all, lol. :( Thanks again Josh and hope you had a killer sales month. Stan

March 17, 2015

Stan, Thank you for such a complementary review. We strive hard to always treat others as we would want to treated in similar situations. We will work hard to live up to your praise. Thank you again for your trust in us. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, The Value Team

Great Sales staff

by from Elma Wa |

We just purchased our second vehicle from Value Ford from Josh. Not only is the staff friendly but they listen to your needs. There is no high sales pressure which is present at many dealerships. It is a no hassle sales experience which is the main reason we won't go to any other dealership. Richard.

March 17, 2015

Thank you Richard for your kind words. We take pride in treating our customers, just like you, with respect and honesty. If we can assist you in any other way, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Your Value Team!