Whitney's Chevrolet

Service 888-523-7991

LIFETIME OIL CHANGES!

Great Team

by from Longview Wa |

The hole experience was great. They work very well together and are all on the same team. It was quick and easy and that is what I want in a can transaction.

Shout out!

by from Tacoma Wa |

I wanted to give a little shout out about Josh, and Whitney?s Chevrolet. Josh, man let me tell you, that guy is all class. My wife and I value his experience and knowledge, and we really appreciated him meeting us this past Sunday. I know it probably wasn?t the best time for him due to his father?s health concerns, but my family and I are highly appreciative. So please spread the word of Josh?s hard work, and I personally thank Whitney?s Chevrolet for a tremendous car buying experience. From the test drives, financing, and to the overall experience, Whitney?s Chevrolet ranks towards the top in the state in my opinion. Jon from Tacoma

Whitney's Chevrolet responded to this review

February 6, 2014

Thanks Jon for allowing us to earn your business!

Great Job!! Turnaround!! 180

by from Olympia Wa |

My experience could not have been better!!! I have never been treated with as much respect and kindness while buying a car!!!! Blake was wonderful and he went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted. I will tell everyone I know to go to Whitney's Chevrolet first to buy your new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want go anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitney's Chevrolet responded to this review

October 14, 2013

Thank you very much Anna! Please share your experience with your friends and family! Congrats on your new car!

Great Service and Great Employees!

by from Raymond Wa |

We have purchased 7 vehicles from Whitney's Chevrolet. We live in Raymond, Wa and drive past other Chevrolet dealers because we enjoy the family atmosphere and the fact that Whitney's Chevrolet is not a "typical" car dealership. They are very straight forward with pricing and trade in values. Our newest vehicle is a 2013 Chevrolet Traverse - I was very specific with options and colors - Whitney's went to great lengths to find a vehicle that met my demands. We've gotten to know all Employee's and can count of them if we ever have a question or issue.