Dick Hannah Toyota

(5.0) 4 Reviews

2632 Coweeman Park Dr, Kelso, WA 98626

Used 800-873-4215

Great service and very respectful

by from Kelso, WA |

Luke was very helpful and pleasant to work with. It was a good experience.

Allen and Kriss

by from Castle Rock Washington |

Everyone was very helpful from the time we pulled into the lot. We were greeted warmly with a pleasant smile from everyone. Nick treated us with respect, gave us the needed information with no pressure. We felt like we had been guided through the process not pushed. My husband is handicapped and also has terminal brain cancer and can not speak clearly but he was treated with dignity by everyone. Nick took the time to listen patiently while Allen struggled to make his needs known. I would recommend Nick and the dealer to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Everyone in the building went out of there way to take care of us. It made it a very personal experience. The sales manager came and thanked us personally and we found out he knew my father. The man who handled the paper work was well informed and very helpful also. So thank you to all of the boys at Dick Hanna Toyota you did a great job helping guide two people,who were trying to put there affairs in order. Thank you to all, Allen and Kriss

Great dealership!

by from Olympia,Wa |

Always a great experience! When I originally got my Corolla at dick Hannah in Longview I worked with Rob Keough and Tim Rock. They ate very kind, no pressuring, very hospitable, and go way out of their way. When I have oil changes and accessories added to the car I work with Luke Torget in Service or Joey Thomas. They make the service appointments easy and a breeze they are very courteous and go way out of their way! I live in hawks prairie and there's a Toyota within few miles of where I live but I would much rather drive the distance for the kind service and first name friendliness of my friends at dick Hannah Toyota !

Great Service

by from Longview, WA |

Easy to schedule online. Prompt confirmation of appointment. Good communication while doing the work. Work completed when promised. Shuttle pickup was on time. Always a great experience at Dick Hannah.