Dick Hannah Kia

(5.0) 6 Reviews

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Service

by from Vancouver WA |

I have been going to this Kia for the past 11 years since I had a KIA in Alaska and started servicing it in Vancouver when I moved here. I have had quite a few problems with the engine light on my 2006 which I bought used (not from KIA) but still under warranty at the time. While I am not happy with all the money I have spent on the Engine light I have also found the Service people to be friendly, professionals and attentive. The person that I have gone to for the past 2 years is Devin and I really like him and trust him.

Great Customer Service!

by from Vancouver, WA |

Kim was fantastic to work with as she always is. My car is always done on time and correctly the first time. I can hardly wait for my next service!

Best service I have had

by from Vancouver, WA |

The last time that we had to deal for a car was not at all fun. We went into Dick Hannah Subaru with that in our head. But surprise, Joel Pickell made the experience totally different. The first surprise I had was Joel listen to what we wanted and then did all the work to get it to us. The second surprise was the way that Joel and Peter Maher took the time to go over each item on the car, what it did and how it worked. They both bent over backward to make this experience the best we have ever had when buying a car.

Kia rocks

by from Vancouver, Wa. |

These 2 ladies were extremely nice and very professional. They're customer service was above average explaining every detail of the work being performed on my car. The car was ready at the time they said it would be ready, and they charged me exactly what they quoted me. I enjoy going to Dick Hannah Kia.

Always good service

by from Vancouver, WA |

We've had two cars from Dick Hannah, and have been so impressed that my dad bought there too. (How's that for turn-about?) This recent regular service was excellent*, because we had neglected to schedule it and then found a burned-out headlamp so went right in. They took us in and had the regular service done, the headlamp replaced, car washed, all by the end of the day. The pick-up service is great too. The only problem, and not a service problem per se, was that the original estimate was that the car would be ready by about 2:00 (after dropping it off at 9:00), but it wasn't ready until almost 5:00, with no call to tell us of the delay. Nobody's fault really, especially since we didn't schedule in advance. We are still 100% satisfied with our decision to buy from Dick Hannah, and the Kia especially is a welcome surprise, with an excellent ride and great features for less than we expected. Regular maintenance is inexpensive and well worth it.

Impressive

by from Portland, OR |

I have been buying cars and getting service at Dick Hannah for a few years now and could NOT be more pleased. They are the anti car dealer, meaning they are not at all like the stereotypical car dealer. They have been very flexible and no hassle and a joy to work with every step of the way. I can't recommend them enough!