Vancouver Toyota

10455 NE 53rd St, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 360-253-4440

SERVICE NOT SO GOOD

by from VANCOUVER, WA |

Service Dept "Jamie Gutierrez" not so helpful, in fact borderline dishonest! My husband took my MR2 Spyder in for top not closing properly. Charged us 1 hour to clean and lube the top, said "all fixed" and was not. When we called about it he keep saying it was fixed, even though he admitted it was hitting in 2 places and not closing properly, but was "fixed". At $115 per hour I expected more?

Fantastic experience of customer satisfaction

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

I recently bought a 2012 Toyota Tundra from the guys here at Vancouver Toyota, specifically from Steve Starbuck. I have been in the car business for almost 15 years so buying a car from another dealer is always a weird deal. Steve was more than accommodating, he actually drove the vehicle up to me in Bellevue on his day off. I will recommend him to anyone that is looking for a Toyota. I was pre approved with my own financing through my local credit union, Greg Perry said he could beat my rate and by that he did. This was to easy of a transaction, I really appreciate the no gimmick straight forward attitude the whole team put in for me. Great work guys! Love the truck.

Great to work with

by from Vancouver,WA |

I came in with an issue and didn't have time to wait so I got a car and they were great to work with. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Great Place

by from Vancouver,WA |

I was in Vancouver caring for my Mother, a friend drove my Venza from Phoenix to Vancouver and the 10k oil Maintenance light came on during the drive. They got me right in, honored my service agreement, answered all my questions and got me back out in 1.5 hours. Being from Phoenix, I enjoyed the big fireplace (a novelty) and the warm ambience If the Pac. NW. Thanks.

Good Experience

by from Vancouver,WA |

I always have a good experience when I have my car maintained.

Service was great!

by from Vancouver,WA |

We recently brought in our 2010 Toyota Prius to repair a problem with the battery. Your service was fast, efficient and friendly. Thank you. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Service Department needs to change there name.

by from Vancouver |

Have had several of the same issues with my vehicle since the purchase of the vehicle new. The issue is still ongoing. I have had the vehicle repaired now three times for the same issue. On every occasion I have had to argue and prove that this is an ongoing issue. The customer service at the front line is good but there hands are tied. At the management level there is ZERO competency. As a SERVICE manager Kerrie and Dave are lacking in there customer service skills. Will recommend to drive a few extra miles to another dealership to save the headache.

Very pleasant

by from Seattle,WA |

My latest experience in the service department was an extremely pleasant one. Mike Hoff took very good care of us. Just one more reason why we have been loyal Vancouver Toyota customers for over a decade. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Priced right :)

by from Seattle,WA |

All the people I dealt with were friendly, efficient, and the service was done quickly and priced right. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Service was wonderful

by from Seattle,WA |

We appreciated the actions and explanations provided by "Pong" a tech. who fixed the door noise we had and provided some very beneficial gas mileage information for the winter months. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.