Vancouver Toyota

10455 NE 53rd St, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 360-253-4440

Great Place

by from Vancouver,WA |

I was in Vancouver caring for my Mother, a friend drove my Venza from Phoenix to Vancouver and the 10k oil Maintenance light came on during the drive. They got me right in, honored my service agreement, answered all my questions and got me back out in 1.5 hours. Being from Phoenix, I enjoyed the big fireplace (a novelty) and the warm ambience If the Pac. NW. Thanks.

Good Experience

by from Vancouver,WA |

I always have a good experience when I have my car maintained.

Service was great!

by from Vancouver,WA |

We recently brought in our 2010 Toyota Prius to repair a problem with the battery. Your service was fast, efficient and friendly. Thank you. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Service Department needs to change there name.

by from Vancouver |

Have had several of the same issues with my vehicle since the purchase of the vehicle new. The issue is still ongoing. I have had the vehicle repaired now three times for the same issue. On every occasion I have had to argue and prove that this is an ongoing issue. The customer service at the front line is good but there hands are tied. At the management level there is ZERO competency. As a SERVICE manager Kerrie and Dave are lacking in there customer service skills. Will recommend to drive a few extra miles to another dealership to save the headache.

Very pleasant

by from Seattle,WA |

My latest experience in the service department was an extremely pleasant one. Mike Hoff took very good care of us. Just one more reason why we have been loyal Vancouver Toyota customers for over a decade. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Priced right :)

by from Seattle,WA |

All the people I dealt with were friendly, efficient, and the service was done quickly and priced right. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Service was wonderful

by from Seattle,WA |

We appreciated the actions and explanations provided by "Pong" a tech. who fixed the door noise we had and provided some very beneficial gas mileage information for the winter months. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Wonderful!

by from Vancouver,WA |

Friendly people! Our contact, Mike, quickly understood what was to be done. He also went over and above in getting us a loaner car. My wife, who is somewhat handicapped, had another appointment, and we had no other transportation. We had not planned for our car to be tied up all day. It was a wonderful gesture from Mike and the dealership. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Very nice!

by from Vancouver,WA |

It was a very relaxing experience. Make appointment, drive in, relax for a while, then pick up my car and head home. I grabbed a French Vanilla from your coffee machine and read by the fire. Very nice! -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Vancouver Toyota, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of Vancouver Toyota.

Very personable

by from Vancouver,WA |

I have always found the personnel at Vancouver Toyota to be personable in their dealings with customers and professional in their work. The waiting area is unusually pleasant (love that fireplace). -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Vancouver Toyota, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of Vancouver Toyota.