Infiniti Of Orland Park

8500 W. 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462

Used 708-403-4700

Terrible

by from Huntley, IL |

Infiniti of Orland Park has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. When you call them on the phone and make simple requests (e.g. reprinting an invoice from the service they performed on your vehicle), the service managers act terrified and bounce everything to Frank, the manager of the dealership.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

The customer service at Infiniti of Orland Park is terrible! The Service Manager Scott is BEYOND rude and unprofessional! He over talked me on the telephone and eventually hung up on me. I spoke with the General Manager, Frank about Scott's behavior and the nature of my business with Infiniti of Orland Park. I am not certain if Frank spoke with Scott, but what I do know is I will never do business again with them. Do yourself a favor and go to another Infiniti dealership.

Worst Infiniti Dealer Ever

by from oarland park ,IL |

Infiniti of Orland park have the worst service department ever. Crooks, dishonest, and they try to upsell you every time you visit them. Car needs pads and rotors every 10 k miles. I would invest my money at a different dealership rather waste it with them.

TERRIBLE DEALERSHIP

by from ORLAND PARK, IL |

This dealership overrall needs an entire new staff. Sarah Jones from the sales department was the only rep that exhibited great customer service and followed through on everything she said she would. Unfortunately we did not buy our two infiniti's (2014 Q50 & 2013 G37x) with her because the sales manager was very rude and combative for no reason. (not to mention he was arguing with a customer loudly on the sales floor before assiting me and my freind.) I had a terrible expereince with their service department after taking my car there to have an issue fixed and the Joe, service person's first communication with me was, "why didn't you take this car back to where you bought it?', even before greeting me. They then kept my band new car for over a week, told me an Infiniti engineer test drove the car & couldn't "duplicate the noise,"; sent it to the body shop for some "repairs", and still didnt fix the issue & I ended up having to take it to another dealership. They then changed my phone number in the system to ensure I wouldnt get a call from infiniti regarding their terrible service, which was completely different then the phone numbers providing when me and my girlfriend purchased the cars from Infiniti. DEFINITELY THE WORK OF SOMEONE TRYING TO COVER THEIR TRACKS AND NOT TAKE ACCOUNTABLITY FOR SOMETHING THEY MESSED UP. DO NOT BUY OR GET YOUR CARE SERVUCED HERE!!!!!

Great process!

by from chicago, IL |

I thought the new car process would be a long and painful one. They proved otherwise to me! My experience was great and took no time at all. Everyone there is extremely friendly and helpful.

Love my Infiniti!

by from Orland Park, IL |

I'm so excited about my Infiniti! The salesman knew all about it and got my phone synced up with the on board computer. Every important feature was explained without rushing. They even called to make sure I was enjoying it and I truly am!

Amazing Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

My experiences with Infiniti of Orland Park have been amazing! I've bought a lot of cars in my life and my experience with sales and management was great. I've already purchased four cars here and I'll never go to another dealership. I'm excited to see what future Infiniti models will have to offer and then I'll pick out the next one!

Great!

by from chicago, IL |

We were more than pleased, they made me feel like family and were very accommodating and attentive.

Outstanding

by from Chicago IL |

This is an outstanding dealership. The whole process was a fabulous experience. The salesman was very knowledgeable about the car and he helped me throughout the entire process. Everyone from sales, to finance, to the GM were kind, helpful, and treated me fairly. I had an excellent experience and I'm going to tell everyone!

Thanks!

by from montreal, can |

I was very pleased with the experience here and I'm loving my new G37x. They were great to deal with and all the sales people should be like the one I had, he was great!