Elliott Motors

Used 877-438-6172

Serving Lincoln County For Almost 60 Years

Satisfied return customer

by from CoeurdAlene, Id |

After shopping at several dealers trying to find a reasonable deal on a newer Chevy HHR, Elliott Motors located several options and ended up finding a 2011 HHR in perfect condition with all the options my wife wanted. The sales staff helped us to obtain a really good deal on financing and kept us informed of progress until we were able to come pick up the car. We love the car and because the process went so well I decided to mention that we were also interested in a good, dependable and safe car for our twin daughters in high school. I did not expect that they would find an all-wheel drive Subaru Legacy in great condition so fast. This car however took a little longer to take home because Elliott Motors mechanics found a couple of issues in need of attention while checking the car out. The repairs were performed at reasonable expense and now the car is in great condition. Our daughters love the car and it has been very dependable and safe to drive in snowy conditions all while getting great gas mileage. I guess I know where to go when I want car buying to be easy. I have never written a reference in regard to an auto dealership before, but I thought after all the effort to do so much for us, this was well deserved and the least I could do to say thanks.

All around good dealership

by from Davenport, WA |

We have been a customer of Elliott Motors (formally K & J Pontiac) for over 50 years. We have shopped at other dealers for new cars but have always ended up at Elliott Motors because of their good prices followed by their great service. Anytime we need something fixed or serviced - they always get it done correctly and in a timely manner with a smile. We have purchased many cars and pickups from them thru the years and all have been good experiences.

quick & complete

by from Creson, Wa |

Found the quality of service great and the price was reasonable. Care was taken to cover the seats and floor to avoid stains. The include car wash was wonderful.

Awesome experience!

by from Coeur d' Alene, Idaho |

I found the car of my dreams at a dream price! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions and gave me time to think. No high pressure sales here. The atmosphere of the dealership is a pleasant change. Will definately continue to do business with Elliott Motors!