Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane

Used 855-486-1439
Service 888-604-4066

Great experience!

by from Spokane Valley |

Amy provided the most relaxed and informative buying experience we have had. She answered all of our questions and her customer service was great!

June 17, 2015

Jeff and Val, thank you for your review! I am very glad that Amy could provide you with such a relaxing, informative buying experience. We will pass your thanks on to her. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Wonderful dealership!

by from Spokane, WA |

The best folks work here- helpful, but not pushy. A very relaxing experience on the perfect car!

June 2, 2015

Priscilla, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful, no pressure experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Ron Girkins is awesome!!!

by from Spokane, WA |

We went in and got a great deal on a 2015 Corolla. Ron Girkins was our salesman, and he was super friendly and quickly found us the car we wanted. The finance manager worked hard to get us a low interest rate at the payment we walked in asking for.

May 7, 2015

Bridget, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with quick, friendly service! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

No flaws

by from Moscow, ID |

From Start to Finish Tyson helped me out a lot. Got exactly what I wanted and I got a great price.

March 27, 2015

Toby, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great price and experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

William Hill

by from Saint John, Washington |

This is the second Camry that we have bought from Larry H Miller.The sales staff is very good and knowledgeable of the Toyota's.It was a pleasure doing our shopping there. The salesman's name was Cody Frank and our Sales manager Was Tristan Chaparro. Both of these men were very helpful in closing our deal.

March 16, 2015

Bill, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with an informative and helpful experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

vehicle repair without an appointment

by from spokane |

as mentioned above- with Rachel Moores help , she arranged for an immediate needed repair on our vehicle. As we arrived the service door was already open waiting for us- the wife and myself,which was a good thing for me- If you know what I'm saying. Chris Jameson (sp) was so helpful, he arranged for a ride to my other vehicle north of town. Both Rachel Moore and Chris Jameson (sp) deserves acknowledgment from management. Thanks to you and Rachel and Chris.

March 3, 2015

Ray, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with attentive and helpful service. We look forward to serving you again. We will pass your thanks on to our staff. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Review on 2/13/15 Service

by from Spokane, WA |

Arrived early for my appointment for service and was immediately accepted. Two issues here with real reason was to correct what appeared to be a problem with anti-skid light coming on after a sensor was replaced 12/22/14. 2nd issue was for 5000 mile service. My experience with light coming on they could not duplicate nor find reason. On my drive in it was on for the 1st of the trip, then off. Service did not experience it coming back on and they could not find a code result that might indicate why. I was not charged for this effort, but was told by Luke Arneson to contact them right away if it happens again. My only charge was for the 5000 mile service. I really appreciate that and also want to complement Luke for his care and handling of the situation.

March 3, 2015

Richard, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an informative and attentive service visit. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Post Falls, Idaho |

I was not having any luck locally in purchasing a new Highlander, so I made the treck to Spokane from Post Falls. Darrell Routien was an absolute dream to work with. He made the process very easy, and had a wealth of information on my new vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Darrell to any of my family and friends! I had a tremendous experienced at Larry H Miller Downtown Toyota.

February 12, 2015

I am very glad to hear that we could help you with your Highlander! Thank you for making the trip to Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Pretty Good

by from Spokane |

I decided to purchase a new truck from Larry H Miller, and I knew that I would not settle for something, anything, I didn't want exactly. Knowing what I was looking for would be hard to find, I didn't hold much hope that they would be able to get me everything I desired. They came close, 95% close to what I was looking for. The only thing I had to settle on was the lack of technology in my truck. I didn't get the premium technology package, but everything else was correct. However, this has been a pain since that was the one really thing I promised myself I would not settle on. The lack of technology is really missed, and the Service department at LHM have not been much help in letting me know if they could upgrade it. One time, they litterly told me that I would need to trade in my 4 month-old truck for a new one! After owning my truck for a few months, I do love it. It is (mostly) everything I wanted. I had to wait a few months for LHM to get my truck, but the wait was worth it. I enjoy driving my truck and would recommend LHM to others. Their dealership is older, slightly run down, but being located downtown, it is hard to have a large up-to-date dealership on crowded streets. The service department is my least favorite of the dealership. I purchased the service package when I got the truck. I just had my first service appointment and it was less than ideal. I had an appointment for 9am, I arrived at 8:30am. The service guy told me it would be about an hour and a half. I asked him what what going to happen with my truck, he told me "service it." About 4 hours later and after bugging the service guy about the status of my truck, he informed me that it was being "washed." After he came and got me, he explained that everything was "green" and handed me a sheet of paper. He answered a few questions about my next visit and I went to go get my truck. They "washed" it like a 2-year-old. I had to take it to a car wash and wash it again, just to finish the job. As far as I know, they did a good job on the servicing, but not on time management or the ability to wash a vehicle.... I hope they did a good job under the hood! Good thing I didn't have anything else planned for the day.

March 4, 2015

I am glad that we could help you find a tuck that you love. I apologize for your experience in service. I would like to speak with you. I can be reached at (509) 363-3254. Penny Hollars, Customer Relations Manager

Great Customer Service

by from Cheney, Wa |

Darrell was excellent to work with. He worked hard to ensure the process went smoothly. Thank you!

December 31, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review! -Scott Brewer, General Manager