Larry H. Miller Toyota/Scion Spokane

1208 W 3rd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201

New purchase

by from Spokane, WA |

I've purchased three vehicles from LHM - the last two were through Nick. He is personable, pleasant, and works with the customer. I plan on keeping my most recent purchase for a long time but if I ever need to replace it, I'll do it through LHM.

July 10, 2014

Thank you for your review! -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Oil change and recall service

by from Chattaroy |

Nate in the Service Dept is the reason my Mom and I come back. He is very professional, friendly and always does his his best to make sure we're happy customers. I waited 3 extra weeks until I could get in on a Saturday that he was working.

July 2, 2014

I'm glad to hear this! Nate is a great member of our team and I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Purchased 2009 Highlander LTD

by from Spokane, WA (CDA, ID) |

My old Subaru was worn out and needed to be replaced. Stopped by on a whim and found a Highlander that appealed to me. The dealership allowed me to test drive the vehicle and then let me take it over-night to CDA, ID (40 mi away +/-) for the wife's inspection/extended drive. The rig fit our needs and was certified so we pulled the trigger. It only had 34K miles so we are looking forward to many years of hassle-free service, it's a Toyota after all, right? :) Oh, one more thing, they took my 2001 Subaru Outback as a trade even though it had a branded (salvage) title. They didn't offer me a whole lot for it... but it was in rough shape. The staff was helpful and the sales manager personally came out to see us off and thank us for our business- including a full tank of gas. Bravo!

June 20, 2014

Thank you for choosing Larry H. Miller Toyota Spokane to purchase your Toyota! I'm glad we could find you a vehicle that fit your needs. Have a great day! -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Good service!

by from Sopkane, Wa |

Great buying experience, causal, no high pressure tactics. Service after (one visit so far) was friendly and flexible, good explanations of what needed to be done. I rate this dealer high after having bought about 8 cars new so far, lots of experience with various dealers in town. LM is top three.

June 13, 2014

Thanks Tom for your review. We appreciate your business! We look forward to working with you again! -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Fast, friendly, thorough!

by from Spokane WA |

Gave me an appt for the next day; finished in less time than promised; synced my phone iPhone in addition! Lol!!!

June 10, 2014

Thanks for reviewing your Service experience with us! I'm glad to hear everything was taken care of. -Scott Brewer, General Manager

always great service at Larry H Miller

by from St. John, Washington |

Larry H Miller is the best dealer that we have dealt with in the past few years. We would gladly tell every one to go by and check them out.

June 10, 2014

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your nice feedback. -Scott Brewer, General Manager

GREAT SERVICE

by from Spokane Wa |

Got my Rav-4 here in 2008 and the service department has been taking care of it since then. Great Crew

June 10, 2014

Thank you for your business and for letting us help you take care of your vehicle! -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Amazing Dealership!

by from Spokane, WA |

We are highly recommending LHM to our family, and friends. Woody, our salesman listened to us, and genuinely cared and answered all of our concerns. I feel like Woody, and Derek went over and above regular customer service; and Keith made the financing process quick and painless--all just to gain our loyalty for years to come. Which they achieved, hands down. Thank you so very, very much!

June 10, 2014

Thank YOU for your business and review! We are all very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Got My Rav4 Here

by from Coeur d' Alene, ID |

I bought my new Rav from Nick S, and it was a very easy from beginning to end. My wife and I were never rushed, or felt pressure to buy. We had done a lot of research so we really knew what we wanted, and Larry H. Miller was able to get it for us.

Got a Used Venza

by from Medical Lake, WA |

I'm writing this review because I had such a great experience. We bought a used Venza, and it could have been easier from the get go. They gave me what I wanted for my trade, made my payments affordable, and got me out of there fast.