Larry H. Miller Honda Spokane

1125 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201

Happy customer

by from Spokane, WA |

I always leave feeling my car's life has been prolonged.

November 26, 2014

Karen, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a good experience and help prolong the life of your vehicle. Bob White, General Manager.

Thanks Bud!

by from Spokane, WA |

I worked with Bud to find the perfect car, he was knowledgeable, friendly and I felt he was truly helping me not just trying to make a deal. Great service, I will definately buy from him again! Thanks Bud!!

November 26, 2014

Janelle, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a friendly and knowledgeable experience. Bob White, General Manager.

What a great place

by from Spokane WA |

That was the very best experience my husband and I have ever had while buying a car. We couldn't be happier!! I will reconnect these guys to everyone!! A+++

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you and your husband with the best experience you've ever had purchasing a vehicle! Bob White, General Manager.

Friendly service, on time.

by from Spokane, WA |

We bought our Insight at Larry Millers Honda. They have done all our service work on it. They have always been friendly and the work has been done on time. They also accommodate our schedule and offer shuttle service if needed. Our experience has been excellent.

November 18, 2014

Kevin, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with friendly service. Bob White, General Manager.

CRV Owner

by from Spokane, WA |

This was the fastest, friendliest, and most helpful service I have EVER had. LOVE the car wash!

November 12, 2014

Pam, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with the fastest, friendliest and most helpful service! Bob White, General Manager.

Exceptional Experience

by from Peck, Idaho |

Our experience with Larry H. Miller Downtown Honda of Spokane was outstanding. Howard (sales person) understands the true meaning of customer service and is the reason I returned to the dealership to buy a new vehicle. Joe (Business Manager) made the paperwork process easy and quick. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone.

November 6, 2014

Nancy, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with an outstanding experience! Bob White, General Manager.

Service

by from Idaho |

Service was timely and pleasant. Sadly, there was an oil leak in the engine of my lovely new Honda which will be 100% covered but I will have to leave it for half a day. The information was delivered responsibly.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with informative service. Bob White, General Manager.

Beatrice Adams

by from Spokane, Washington |

I enjoyed my service and was well pleased with their way of doing things. Thank you for it all.

November 6, 2014

Beatrice, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with an enjoyable experience. Bob White, General Manager.

Car service evaluation

by from Spokane |

Justin was knowledgeable, communicative and efficient. I asked him to check some items in addition to the oil change. They all checked out and he informed me of this by providing the printout of the testing. I truly felt that I received an honest report. I will be returning to this service provider.

November 6, 2014

Molly, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with knowledgable and efficient service. Bob White, General Manager.

A very long day

by from Spokane |

It took forever (5 hours) and we were so tired that all the options with the finance people were a blur I wish that could have been handled when we were fresh the next day. I'm still not sure we made the best decision for us.