Larry H. Miller Honda Spokane

1125 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201

WE LOVE LARRY H MILLER!!!

by from Newman Lake |

My Husband & I were treated very well @ LHMiller! Caleb was amazing taking his time to not only look at vehicles with us, but also test driving them as well...he then walked us through step by step of the contract explaining our best options, making sure that we had extended warranty coverage . We also have a HUGE thumbs up for the manager in sales as he was right on top of our personal needs ensuring that we got the best most reliable vehicle for our buck! When we left LHMiller, we left feeling not like a number, but a VIP! Thanks to the staff & thank you for our new Toyota RAV4...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We will not only be returning there for ALL future purchases, but we will also be referring everyone we know looking for a new vehicle & good service to them as well!

September 21, 2014

Cherie & Craig, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could help you get the best most reliable vehicle for a great deal! We look forward to serving you again. Bob White, General Manager.

I had an oil change done on my 2014 Accord

by from Spokane, WA |

I was pleased with the prompt service and the appreciated the car wash!

September 21, 2014

Nancy, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with prompt service! Bob White, General Manager.

Thanks for the oil change and excellent advice.

by from Spokane, WA |

Excellent Service is a main ingredient in our choice of Honda products. We love our Hondas '01 and '09. Your servicemen and women are core ingredients in our contentment with Hondas too. Please advise of our oil change customer care # when determining charges. We pay a lot to afford the extra coverage and want that to be noted on future work orders please. Thanks. Patty and Phil

September 21, 2014

Patty, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with excellent service! Also, thank you for your feedback about the customer care #. Bob White, General Manager.

Marilyn Elliott

by from Spokane, WA |

My service was very good. They were prompt and very friendly.

September 18, 2014

Marilyn, thank you for your review! I am glad that the service was prompt and friendly! Bob White, General Manager.

Excellent Service Team

by from Spokane, WA |

I very much appreciated Brad, the service associate. He was very thorough in his explanation of the services that I needed and went out of his way to get me in to service my car due to my time constraints. I would totally recommend Honda service to anyone looking for an excellent service team.

September 18, 2014

Gail, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a thorough explanation of the services needed and that the work was done efficiently. Bob White, General Manager.

Customer

by from Spokane, wa |

Helpful service people (Leo). Nothing but paise for the service and quality of work.

September 17, 2014

Thank you Rodger for your review. I am glad that we cold provide you with helpful service. Bob White, General Manager.

Diagnose problem with inoperable sun roof.

by from Spokane, WA |

I was disappointed that the only way to confirm the problem with an inoperable sun roof was to completely dismantle it to the tune of $700+. The cost to get to this point was $147. Unfortunately, the service contract I purchased from Downtown Honda, previous agency at this location, in October of 2008 for $1,500, apparently does not cover the anticipated costs until it is determined that the motor is faulty...the only likely part covered by the terms of the contract. The service representative handling this was very nice and did try to help me understand the situation. It is my problem to decide if opening the sun roof is worth the cost? I chose to defer that decision for the time being.

review

by from Spokane Wa |

Excellent and friendly service as usual at Larry Miller Honda!

September 17, 2014

Sheri, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with excellent and friendly service. Bob White, General Manager.

Brad is the Best!

by from Spokane, WA |

I love the service here. Brad makes you feel like a small town friend and neighbor!

September 17, 2014

Pat, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could make you feel welcomed here! Bob White, General Manager.

Mr Falk

by from Spokane |

My car was ready when promised, and the service people were very friendly.

September 10, 2014

George, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with reliable, friendly service! Bob White, General Manager.