AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane

Service 866-375-2681

An AutoNation Company.

Amazing experience!

by from Spokane, Washington |

This was the third vehicle that I bought at AutoNation. Justin was my salesman and did an amazing job. I told him what I was looking for and he made it happen. He truly puts the customer first and I will only by my car at AutoNation thanks to him.

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Painless Trade-in and Purchase!

by from Spokane, WA |

I recently purchased a new vehicle at AutoNation Spokane and can't say enough about the quality of service and ease of the buying process there. We arrived to look at used VWs and Audis, and were greeted by Sales Associate Justin Johnson. He was relaxed, yet informative, and eager to give us details on any vehicle we expressed an interest in. WE test drove several cars from the VW/Audi lot, and Justin made sure we knew he was willing to show us any car on the 8 AutoNation lots. I've owned 3 Subarus in the past and wanted to check out that lot next. Justin was extremely helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. There were NO pushy salesman techniques that are such a turn-off! His objective was always to help me find THE car that best fit my criteria, not to just sell me ANY car. I ended up trading in my Subaru and drove away in a brand new one (Crosstrek XV)! The paperwork/finance ppotion of the buying process (which is usually my worst nightmare!) couldn't have gone smoother. My husband, son, and I were STARVING, so Justin offered to get the paperwork started while we grabbed a quick dinner down the street. When we got back he had everything ready to move forward. After the purchase Justin thoroughly walked me through the features of my new car, as well as service options available to me. The whole experience couldn't have gone smoother, and I am THRILLED with our new car from AutoNation!

Amazing salesman!!!

by from Spokane wa |

Justin Johnson was extremely friendly and actually cared about finding a car that fit me. He listened to everything I was looking for in a car and knew exactly which car I would fall in love with. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and the history of my car. A definite 10 for 10! I'll never go to anyone else again!

May 4, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Great experience

by from Spokane, WA |

This was my first purchase from this dealership and I will definitely be back. My salesman, Justin, was incredibly helpful finding that perfect new car...and I looked at a lot! I got the deal I was looking for and didn't spend nearly as much time moving through the process as I have at other dealers. Many thanks to the sales team, finance and the detailers who delivered a spotless car.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

great service!

by from Spokane, wa |

Went in expecting the typical high pressure car sales environment but was pleasantly surprised. Talked to Justin J and he was awesome. He was very helpful and listened to what I wanted in a car. He didn't try to sell me something he knew I wouldn't like or try to screw me over. I will be returning to see him for my next vehicle.

May 4, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Subaru

by from Spokane,Washington |

Justin Johnson was very easy to work with. He made my car buying experience enjoyable instead of high pressure and antagonistis.

May 4, 2015

Not like some other german car dealers (ahem)

by from Spokane, WA |

My wife and I wanted to buy a german SUV to replace one of our vehicles. We went to one German car dealer in Spokane and were completely ignored. I got the impression that I would have to grab a salesman by the arm to get their attention. At Autonation VW however, we were met byTyler Eberle who helped us to chose a wonderful VW Tuareg and got us a model from another dealer in the right color and option package in short order. The sales manager was very courteous and helpful and gave us a fair price for our trade in. The finance technician took care of us in short order and we had our new car. I would very much recommend this dealer.

Why go anywhere else?

by from Spokane,Wa |

Justin was the most amazing car salesman I have ever dealt with. He is not pushy, he is honest, and he makes the experience fun. I will never buy from anyone but Justin. This was the best experience I have ever had.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

John Ward

by from Spokane, WA |

Recently bought a used car from John his knowledge and service made are purchase easy and smooth appreciate the fact that he did not pressure us at any point on anything we were not interested in he listened to what we wanted and made it happen great experience and will not be going anywhere else from now on

March 31, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great Service

by from Spokane, WA |

We recently bought a Subaru Tribeca from Taylor E he was awesome he listened to what we needed and did not stop till he found us exactly what we were looking for and we could not be any more happy with are new car and the great customer service that we got at Autonation VW from Taylor and the whole staff made buying a car easy and will be recommending all my friends and family to go there from now on

TDI Passat

by from Spokane, WA |

We bought our TDI Passat and love it. Justin our sales person was great. It did take quite a long time for the buying process, but was happy overall.