AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane

Service 866-375-2681

An AutoNation Company.

Awesome experience

by from Coeur d'Alene ID |

I had a great experience buying my car at Autonation. The guys were very nice that we worked with and I will encourage all my friends and family to go there first and skip all the non-sense everywhere else.

Questionable

by from Portland, OR |

I'm giving this poor not because of the person directly helping me, but because of the managers in the background. We got our certified used vehicle history and I asked about several software updates that had taken place. I was told that certified used meant everything was tip top, and not to worry. Well, we started having software issues within a few days. Heated seats, seat settings, lights, wipers. etc. I was still thinking we could just take it in and would still have given a decent, review but when I went 45 days later to get my extended trip permit I was told the bank had not sent in the title and I could not get one. Once I talked to the bank I found out that the dealer had not sent it in to the bank, and when my loan officer called on my behalf she was told that oh well, someone will be in Friday, we're clueless. Meanwhile I'm to pick my adopted son up from the hospital in TN on Friday and need my car when I return to transport him home. So I had to call the dealership myself and literally be in tears (thanks Suzie for understanding) and be on hold 21 minutes, and finally got a hold of Jerry who realized it was their issue and overnighted me some trip permits while he tried to figure out why nothing was taken care of by the people who were suppose to take care of it. So there are definitely some good people there, but you might have to jump through some hoops to get someone to hear you.

No Pressure, Friendly Salesmen

by from Pullman, WA |

Though we had to do more waiting around than I expected while negotiating a price for our car, the AutoNation salesmen and staff were extremely helpful, courteous, and professional which made it a low key, no pressure buying experience.

Tyler Eberle, the Dealerships staff were wonderful

by from Spokane WA |

Tyler Eberle and his manager made our buying experience smooth and they were so helpful in every way. It shows Auto Nation has a great training program.

Leasing with Autonation

by from Richland, Washington |

After going to an actual VW dealer, my fiancÚ and I had become less inclined on buying/leasing a car anymore. After an impromptu stop at AutoNation in Spokane though, we changed our minds! We were really impressed with Tylor Eberle and he was the reason we continued on and eventually leased the car that same day! The overall rating would be higher, but the application, and leasing process was a little long and we weren't as impressed with the completion on that side. However, we were 100% ok with it after the outstanding customer service we were given before that!

Tylor Eberle and the crew were great!

by from Spokane, WA |

These guys sold me a 2006 Jetta TDI back in the day and I took it to their service department for 8 years without incident. Just leased a 2014 Jetta TDI from Tylor Eberle and, again, everyone treated me right. I'll be back in 3 years and service until then.

Purchasing a VW Passat

by from Orofino, ID |

Great service, information, knowledge and in a timely manner. Will buy from Auto Nation again and will recommend.

October 22, 2014

Thank you, Linda! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Service with a smile.

by from Elk ,Wa |

It was a breath of fresh air . Everyone was just down right nice ! Larry and Linda

Love my Jetta

by from Airway Heights, WA |

Just recently purchased my 2014 Jetta and the experience working with everyone was great. Connor was the sales person who showed me the car I purchased. He was very friendly, not pushy and was very helpful and answered all the questions I had for him. This place was awesome.

New car purchase

by from Spokane, WA |

We had a great experience buying our Volkswagen Passat. Our salesman Tylor Eberle was most helpful and the sales manager Chris was very accommodating.

September 23, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything!

Great Staff, Smooth Process

by from Spokane, WA |

Most individuals typically write feedback when they are upset but today I am writing for a job well done by the Autonation VW staff. Tylor spent over 4 hours with me during the sale of my 2012 VW Jetta. He was knowledgeable and was able to provide answers for all my questions. I would recommend this staff and dealership with their competitive prices any day of the week.

August 20, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!