AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane

10006 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206

New 888-255-3037
Used 877-627-1411
Service 866-375-2681

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Going the extra mile

by from Spokane, WA |

Came into the AutoNation Volkswagen dealership with a difficult task. I went to a few others before and got no results. Instead of turning me away Tyler in sales went above and beyond expectations. He helped me out of a lease into purchasing a car as I had requested. Felt no pressure which is important to me. Great service and a job well done.

Suberb overall dealing with AutoNation/Volkswagen

by from Moscow Idaho 83843 |

Thank you so much for all that you both, Justin Johnson and Spencer Mitten did for us for in buying our new fender Beetle. Having a Beetle has been on my bucket list! (Check)! You both rock.

Fantastic service with a great experience!

by from Spokane, Wa |

Justin was our salesman and he was fantastic! Knowledgeable, honest and fun! He listened to my wants and needs and helped find the right car for me! I'm excited to be apart of the Audi family with my new Q5!! Thanks to everyone there for the great experience guys!!

Trade-In Made 6/11/15

by from Newport, WA. |

My grandmother and I went to have the Routan serviced that day. But we decided to trade it in for a Tiguan. The Sales Representative, Adam, accompanied us that day; and he was patient, very friendly, and answered all of our questions. The trade-in process was quick and easy, and very thorough. Our experience that day was very enjoyable, and I thank you for that.

AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane responded to this review

June 19, 2015

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at look forward to further serving you in the future!

Authentic customer service

by from Spokane, WA |

I specifically worked with John Ward down here at Autonation Volkswagen. John went above and beyond to make sure that I got the car I was looking for at a price that I felt comfortable with. John was an authentic guy, as were all of the people I was in contact with Autonation.

Easiest Ever

by from Spokane,Wa |

I was looking online to find an affordable new car. I had been looking around for quite some time, and I decided that I wanted to come and check out a Volkswagen Jetta. When I arrived on the lot, I was greeted by an eager young man by the name of Justin. He was so relaxed, knowledgeable, and in no way pushy. He spend about half an hour or so trying to find the right vehicle. He took an interest in what I had to have, what my wants were, and what I was looking for in my vehicle. After narrowing it down to 2 vehicles, he brought them to me, so I could do a side by side comparison. After driving both vehicles, and asking so many questions, Justin helped me make a well informed decision. I have never been treated as well, had someone as knowledgeable, and have had someone listen to me as well as Justin. Now that I know about Justin, and the fact that he can sell 13 brands. Myself, my family, and my crew will shop from him. Thank you Justin and crew at AutoNation Volkswagen.

Wonderful service

by from Spokane valley, WA |

Spencer was a great sales rep! I was interested in the new Audi A3 and was checking them out online and so I asked for more information. I couldn't believe how fast spencer had reached out to me at such a late time. I out the notice in around 9 he responded with in minutes of my inquiry.! Spencer is a very respectful and helpful gentleman does not pressure you in any way lets you test drive the car asks how you feel about it and if you wanna take time to think about purchasing a car he will let you do so.! Makes this shopping experience amazing.! I will be back for the S type soon.! Thanks again. Spencer and Chris.! You both were great.! Please ask for spencer if you ever need to purchase a car in the near future you will not regret purchasing.

Knowledgeable and Fun

by from Nine Mile Falls, WA |

Went in to look at a particular vehicle, wasn't really what I wanted, Jacob was incredibly patient with me. Went around looking at other options, found one I really liked! Jacob was knowledgeable, helpful, felt more like a friend looking out for me. Totally impressed with him. The pricing and sales process was easy, timely. While I waited for paperwork the facilities were comfortable, Jacob even offered a snack to me. Good, good experience. AutoNation and Jacob I would recommend to a friend. Thank you.

Speechless!

by from Spokane,Wa |

I arrived on the lot to just look around at some cars. I was not in the market to buy a vehicle AT ALL. I was greeted by Justin Johnson, and he was very polite and very energetic. I told him, "I am just looking." He backed off, but stuck around to answer any questions I had. I ended up taking a car for a test drive. Justin was so relaxed, knowledgeable, and never pressured me to make a purchase. During the test drive he didn't try to "sell" me on the car. We just chit chatted, and he made my experience fun. I have never felt like I was buying a car from a friend until now. He made me feel like I was a friend or family. Anyway, I ended up purchasing a vehicle that I had no intention of buying. Justin made the process so fun, flawless, and easy. I recommend if anyone is looking for a car of ANY kind go see him. He showed me 8 different lots, and was really about me having all the information, not just selling me ANY car. He won't waste your time. He won't show you things you won't want. And most of all, he won't push you into a vehicle.

Friendly Staff

by from Spokanw, WA |

Justin Johnson sold us a brand new golf TDI we love it, the process was easy and we would buy a new one again from him!

Excellent car-buying experience

by from Spokane, WA |

I worked tih Justin Johnson and he was extremely helpful, accomodating, friendly and went above and beyond to make the car-buying experience a very good one for me. He worked with me to not only offer but also negotaate a fair price for the Audi I purchased. He event got us an Audi bag to help transport all my things from my old car to my new one.