AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane

Service 866-375-2681

An AutoNation Company.

Easy car buying experience

by from Liberty Lake, Wa |

I traded in my 2010 Infiniti EX for a 2005 AWD Nissan Murano. My salesman, Nate A., worked hard to get me a fair trade-in and purchase price on the Murano. He worked quickly and effeciately with the sales manager, Chris, who personally thanked me for my business. I couldn't be happier!

Autonation

by from Spokane, WA |

I went in to refinance my car. Crystal was extremely helpful and I got a great new rate. I will be returning when it's time to buy a new one!

Great Customer Service

by from Oakesdale,WA |

Auto Nation made it easy for our son to purchase a car on his own for the first time. It was seeing the level of costumer service for our son that brought my husband and I back just a week later to purchase another car from Auto Nation as well. Our salesman, Nate, helped us to obtain just the car we were looking for and Clint, the finance manager assisted in getting us a finance agreement with payments we can easily afford. These people really took care of us and made the car buying experience fast, easy and totally enjoyable. We were never pressured in any way and they were able to answer all of our questions completely and satisfactorily. It is very rare in todays world to get to deal with a company where customer service is truely their primary concern, but Auto Nation is one of those rare places.

Aces to customer service

by from Spokane, WA |

I recently bought a certified pre-owned 2010 Jetta from Autonation VW, had a great sales experience with the salesperson Crystal and walked out the door a happy customer with my new car. A week later things go horribly wrong with the electrical system due to a leak in the windshield that had been replaced and not reported on the car-fax. Feeling horrible for the inconvenience, they had my car towed, provided me with a rental and took care of the repairs and made sure I was happy when I walked out the door. I must admit that I was most pleased with their attention to customer service and I thank them for their helpfulness when it came to my new car. Thank you Crystal and thank you DJ.

I never thought it could be this easy...

by from Spokane, WA |

I have been researching the market for TDI Jetta Sport Wagons for the last year and I decided that was the car that I wanted. I have had VWs and Audi's for years and I personally think they are the best engineered vehicles out there. So I decided to test drive a 2013 Jetta Sport Wagon with the DSG transmission, and I was really amazed with the overall smoothness and responsiveness of that car. If you were ever skeptical of the top end of a diesel, don?t be, they have plenty of power and top end speed for any occasion, not to mention 48mpg. James was my salesmen and he did a great job of allowing us to really put it to a road test. Bear in mind I wasn?t necessarily looking to buy a car on the day I came in to test drive one but the sales staff really made it simple to make the transaction. They gave me a very fair trade in value for my 2004 Jetta and were very fair in all other negotiations. The VW sign and drive deal is an awesome deal and with 0% financing which I qualified for made it too easy for me to buy a car that I knew I wanted. They didn?t push me into anything, or make me feel like I had to buy a car. I have owned a lot of cars in my life and this was the first time I have ever bought a ?new? car. I?m at a point in my life where I wanted a car that I don?t have to work on to plan a trip. Which is funny because I?ve worked on cars all my life but there is a good feeling of being in a new car, it?s something I think everyone should feel. If I ever do buy another car, I will definitely allow Spokane AutoNation to make that happen, we have all heard of war stories of dealerships but that place was nothing but a fun, very relaxing, cool place, everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would never have believed it if someone would have told me that buying a car would be a easy and simple as it was. I still do have some buyers remorse as maybe I didn?t need a new car, but it?s fading now as I have a car that I did my homework on and all the people at AutoNation made that decision very simple for me. I really don?t think I would have received the trade-in value and the bargain that I got here. I?m very happy to have bought from James and AutoNation.

Fun buying process, excellent customer service

by from Spokane WA |

Had a great experience buying my new 2010 Jetta. Crystal went above and beyond, let me put the car up on a rack to check underneath, and helped me with everything. I will be back for my next Jetta!

Great Experience in Purchasing a New Audi

by from Moscow, ID |

We just purchased a news 2014 Audi A6, which was ordered from the factory. We had excellent service for our sales associate, Logan Neil and the rest of the folks at the Audi Dealership in Spokane. I would recommend them.

Worst service deptment on the West Coast

by from Spokane Valley, Washington |

A few years ago I took my 2002 Jetta in for a factory recall to fix a electrical problem with the sunroof. I drop my car and left it to be fix. I had my daughter pick the car later that day. She called me on the phone and was in tears. When she went to pick up the car and the driver side seat belt would not retract and was pulled all the way out. Two years before she had rolled a car when she hit a patch of black ice and the seat belt save her from going through the wind-shield. Since then she will not get in a car with bad seat belts. The service desk man told her they didn't do any to the seat belt that she must have broken the seat belt and "you must not have noticed". They offered to fix the seat belt for $350.00 dollars with no discount. I came down to talk to them about it and the service desk man didn't even talk to me just call the service manager. The service manager flat denied they broke the seat belt and it was not their problem. By this time I am really mad and starting to yell at him. He was a big man and tried to physically intimidate me. He told me to step out the service area into a side service bay and then threatened to call the cops. Now that is what I call service. I took the car to my mechanic and had him check out what had happen and the belt's electrical squib had be fire by an electrical short probably when they were working on the sunroof electrical circuit. DO NOT buy a car from this group!

Buy your car from Crystal.

by from Sandpoint, ID |

Love my new Passat!! Crystal is excellent, great customer service, very knowledgeable, no pressure to buy, very patient. She made the process fun.

3rd VW/Audi in the last 15months will be back

by from Spokane,WA |

I would highly recommend Logan Neil and Sales Manager Chris Scott. Awesome sales experience over the last 15months. Ordered and Purchased a new 2012 Golf R and they facilitated and accommodated every request I had during the delivery process. In June 13' I purchased a 2012 Certified Jetta TDI for my wife and it might have been the quickest in and out car purchase I've ever made. Chris and Logan must have thought I missed them because just sat week I purchased a 2014 Audi Allroad and I can't say enough about the price I received on the new car or my trade in. Totally ecstatic about the whole process and we love the car. I am recommending them to friends and family and there is a good chance I will be back in the dealership looking for a Q5 and another Jetta TDI for a family member in the next 60 days. Needless to say we won't be traveling to Seattle for any future Audi/VW purchases. Great work guys!!