AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane

Service 866-375-2681

An AutoNation Company.

3rd VW/Audi in the last 15months will be back

by from Spokane,WA |

I would highly recommend Logan Neil and Sales Manager Chris Scott. Awesome sales experience over the last 15months. Ordered and Purchased a new 2012 Golf R and they facilitated and accommodated every request I had during the delivery process. In June 13' I purchased a 2012 Certified Jetta TDI for my wife and it might have been the quickest in and out car purchase I've ever made. Chris and Logan must have thought I missed them because just sat week I purchased a 2014 Audi Allroad and I can't say enough about the price I received on the new car or my trade in. Totally ecstatic about the whole process and we love the car. I am recommending them to friends and family and there is a good chance I will be back in the dealership looking for a Q5 and another Jetta TDI for a family member in the next 60 days. Needless to say we won't be traveling to Seattle for any future Audi/VW purchases. Great work guys!!

Avoid this place like the plague

by from Cheney, Wa |

The sales guy, Chad Fairchild was awesome. No pressure, laid back, actually enjoyable experience. But, the service department leaves much to be desired. Another, local well known dealer is opening a VW store in Post Falls, Id. I would recommend them. AutoNation VW service will lie to you and generally treat you like trash and like an idiot. Save yourself some aggravation and headache by avoiding this place. For the time being, I am actually going 125 miles to the tri-cities for my service work until the new store opens in Post Falls. I am that dissatisfied. We should be able to leave 0 or negative stars.

AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane responded to this review

August 23, 2013

Chris, Thank you very much for leaving your feedback on your experience with our dealership. We feel our service team worked hard to fix the concerns you had with the noise and speedometer in your vehicle and we're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We would love to have the opportunity to make it right with you. If you'd be willing, please call our General Manager directly at 509-892-2240 to answer any questions you have around the issues you have experienced with your vehicle.

No pressure, honest, helpful

by from Spokane, WA |

Because my particular market is small, compared to other Audi markets, I was concerned that the pricing would be high. I was wrong. This dealership was more than willing to compete with both Seattle and Portland pricing. The sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful without the dreaded 'pressure' to buy.

Autonation formally Appleway Audi and Volkswagon

by from Spokane, Wa |

Autonation ( Appleway) Audi and Volkswagon , was a great place , the customer service was excellent , my salesman Spencer Ramos, was really great he listen to my every want and need, and the sales manager was also great , walking me through the details of my different options , and I have been a repeat customer to to Autonation because of the great care they have given me with my last 4 purchases and I will continue . A very satisfied customer.

Mamdoh Alyousef: thank you żJoseph Seymour

by from Ellensburg, WA |

If you're looking for a new car or asking about some things that you want to know about and need help i believe żJoseph Seymour can help you i personally recommend going to this guy. He's helpful, nice, friendly, and serious to have a good business or to deal with.

Awesome sales man

by from spokane washington |

Mr Seymour (sorry about last name spelling) was an awesome salesman. He was very kind courteous and caring. An extremely patient man with a kind heart. I have suggested to several family and friends in there new or used car purchases to go and ask him for the help they need. He found me the perfect car in the price range i was looking for and stayed til the end. He did not act like he was loosing business contacts by staying with me during this process. He is a very good person please call him and let him work with you will see what i mean for sure.

Good, no pressure buying experience

by from CHeney, Wa |

Chad Fairchild is the guy you need to deal with. He is relaxed and does not make you feel pressured or anything. He is very accommodating and will work with you and your schedule. He wants to be sure you are truly happy with your new car.

Very satisfied customer

by from Bigfork, Montana |

We have been buying a vehicle every 3 to 4 years for the past 50 years. We recently bought an Audi A6 and for the first time Appleway made the experience completely painless. Jim Miller was who we dealt with mostly, but everyone we talked to made the experience enjoyable. Jim, did by far, the best job of explaining the cars many functions, then ever before. There is so much to learn, and because he had me do each thing myself it sunk in a whole lot better. The absolute best part is that we love the car.

Wonderful experience for the 3rd time!

by from Nine mile falls wa |

This is the 3rd time I've been to Appleway Audi to purchase a car in under a year! 2 cars were for myself and one was with my friend who was purchasing her first car! The customer service is outstanding and the buying process is extremely comfortable! If you are a first time buyer they go above and beyond to make the experience as smooth as possible. I went in to purchase my second car for myself this past week and they treated me like family! If your looking for your forever home with a dealership Appleway Audi is the place to go! Their service department is the same they treat you with respect and make it a comfortable experience! Thanks to Jason, Jim, and Chris for wonderful sales!!!! I always feel welcome when I walk in even if its just to say hello and have a button reset that I couldn't figure out!

Good people.

by from Post Falls, ID |

They allow many test rides to find the just right vehicle. No pressure.