Dishman Dodge Chrysler RAM Jeep

7700 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

New 888-433-8712
Used 888-741-4955
Service 888-787-5179

We try to make your Internet shopping experience hassle free. Our low prices are posted for your convenience!

2011 Nitro I got what I wanted

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I stopped in & immediately met Curtis Howard, I told him what I was looking for, he showed it to me & I took it for a test drive. Once we were back at the dealership I told him what my perimeters were & I was interested if they could make it happen. They did, they were very good at explaining everything to me & walking me through the car buying experience. It was a very pleasant experience & I would highly recommend Dishman Dodge!

Dishman Dodge Chrysler RAM Jeep responded to this review

December 20, 2013

Thank you so much for the nice review. Also Curtis Howard says thank you for being a pleasure to work with. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Curtis Howard or Joe bowman - Internet director - joeb@dishmandodge.com

Curtis Howard Great Salesperson

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

From the time we walked on the lot, Curtis was very pleasant and helpful. We made an offer and he did everything he could to get us the deal we wanted. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is in the market for a car. We've purchased many cars, and this was one of the easiest transactions---in our past transactions with other dealers, it took forever to complete the transactions. Would recommend Curtis to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

We Love Dishman Dodge!

by from Spokane Valley,WA |

We recently made our second vehicle purchase at Dishman Dodge. We returned and went to them first because our first experience 6 years ago was a very positive one. I am happy to report that this experience was EVEN BETTER!! I went by myself to look without my husband and was treated very well. Sometimes I find that a women gets overlooked in the process or completely ignored but not here. My salesman was great, easy and not pushy at all. The car I wanted was priced below blue book value and I was given a very fair trade-in value for my old car. I was even able to negotiate some heated seats into the deal. I was happy at that point but what really impressed me was the follow up after the sale. I found that my new-used car did not have a few things like an owner's manual and the wireless headsets/remote for the DVD system. These are spendy items. I asked about them not really expecting any action given the deal that I got on the car but was pleasantly surprised at the quick action to get these items for me. I had them within 4 days. I also received a call from Gary to schedule my heated seat install the day after the sale. Everyone I met was so nice and courteous, I just can't say enough good things. Thank you to Speedy, Brian, Gary, Mark and numerous others for making this such a pleasant and easy experience. I would recommend Dishman Dodge to anyone.

Service above all.

by from Spokane, WA |

I have been taking my vehicles (4 Dodge trucks and now a Jeep) here for over a period of at least 10 years, and several building/construction and reorganization changes. I will not have my Dodge or Jeep vehicles serviced any other place. I have always received excellent service, they know me by name and accommodate my scheduling needs, as well as do excellent service. Two or three years ago my Dodge Ram 3500 had a mechanical problem while I was traveling in Phoenix Arizona. I took the vehicle to the Dodge dealer there and had them call Dishman Dodge for some history etc. Scott was very helpful in getting to the problem and when I returned to Spokane, Dishman Dodge checked out my repairs and made sure everything was done correctly. In addition to regular service and check-ups, I always have them check my vehicles before and after my annual trips to Arizona.

great customer service.

by from spokane wa |

We bought a beautiful Chrysler 300S from Curtis Howard and had a very easy experience! He was polite and made us feel extremely comfortable. It was refreshing to not be pushed into anything. Thanks to everyone for making our purchase so enjoyable.

cr murphy

by from Cda ID |

Very well organized process. Great selection, great prices. Fantastic financing for us. Brian Clark when above & beyond to explain everything. He even went over our credit & gave advise on how to improve our score. We were totally impressed, no other company, bank employee has ever taken the time to share how the credit scoring system works with us. Thank you Brian Clark for your knowledge & willingness to share you experience. D Murphy

Dodge Ram oil change

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Went in for an oil change for my truck in the afternoon, and was out of there in less than an hour. I didn't have a appointment, and my truck was the next one in. I've always had great service at Dishman Dodge.

Very Fast Service

by from Spokane Wa |

The salesman found the truck I wanted. The service was fast and the people were very nice.

Super helpful

by from Newport, WA |

Although we did not end up buying a car, Todd & Don were very helpful in providing information in order for us to make a decision.

Very satisfied Customer!!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

After an extremely disappointing experience at Dave Smith Motors I decided to come to Dishman Dodge to look for a new Dodge Durango. Todd Tufilja put together exactly the deal I was looking for. His knowledge and professionalism made buying a new car a very pleasant experience. The entire Dishman dodge team was excellent; everyone not only met, but exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Dishman Dodge to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

We bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee and love it.

by from Spokane Wa |

Our experience with Dishman Dodge was wonderful. We enjoyed our new Jeep immensely for five days! Then we were rear ended! The car went under the Jeep lifting the Jeep up a couple inches. The car that hit us had to be towed. There was very little damage to the Jeep! It was impressive!