Dishman Dodge Chrysler RAM Jeep

7700 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

New 888-433-8712 New 888-433-8712
Used 888-741-4955 Used 888-741-4955
Service 888-787-5179 Service 888-787-5179

We try to make your Internet shopping experience hassle free. Our low prices are posted for your convenience!

2011 Nitro I got what I wanted

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I stopped in & immediately met Curtis Howard, I told him what I was looking for, he showed it to me & I took it for a test drive. Once we were back at the dealership I told him what my perimeters were & I was interested if they could make it happen. They did, they were very good at explaining everything to me & walking me through the car buying experience. It was a very pleasant experience & I would highly recommend Dishman Dodge!

Dishman Dodge Chrysler RAM Jeep responded to this review

December 21, 2013

Thank you so much for the nice review. Also Curtis Howard says thank you for being a pleasure to work with. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Curtis Howard or Joe bowman - Internet director - joeb@dishmandodge.com

I had the best experience at Dishman Dodge

by from Spokane Valley, Wa |

I had the best experience at Dishman Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep and SHAWN VANDERBERG was the best salesman . Shawn was so helpful and making it so easy for my purchase of my new car .I will recommend Shawn "VANDY" Vanderberg to everyone that wants a great experience and a great salesman.Give him a call at 509 924 3250 ask for Vandy. Thank you so much VANDY !! Sincerely, Mrs Gust

Very Unhappy

by from Spokane, WA |

We were lied to about the feature of the vehicle. We were told our type of phone is the only one that works with the system and when we tried to sync them they said you have to be connected to their system which you have to sign up for on a website which you cannot do until you perchance the vehicle. Well I purchased the vehicle and nothing they said was true. I cannot use my phone with the unconnect for texting, a feature that I had asked for. After I went back to figure out what I was doing wrong they said it only works with the other kind of phone ... which was the exact opposite of what they told me. When their customer service person called he was kinda rude and only tired to offer me $200 toward the purchase of a new phone I said I cannot do that and he said he would check into to see of the 2016 has the feature I was looking for and I have heard back from him again. I would not trust them I would never buy another vehicle from them ever!

Excellent service

by from Spokane, WA |

Excellent service and Mark Smith was very helpful I give my experience a 5 star experience

Bought a Ram 3500

by from Conrad Montana |

I contacted four dealers via the phone and told them what I wanted in a truck. I went to a dealer in Montana first and they did not do as i was told over the phone. I called Curt Niles and informed him of my dealings with the dodge dealer in Montana. I asked him if he had what I was looking for in a truck. He said they had a few. I told him I was driving from seven hours away and it would be close to closing time before I would arrive. Curt didn't mind staying even though it was Halloween night. When I arrived, I test drove the 2014 3500 Laramie and he and the sales team had the deal done in less than an hour. I was very impressed. I will definitely be making more purchases with them. Curt is a phenomena salesman. Said what he would do and did it. It is rare that a car salesman and dealer do what they did.

Out with old and in with new...to us

by from Medical Lake, WA |

My husband needed a newer truck but we couldn't afford a big payment. We checked out the Dishman Dodge website and found a truck we thought we could afford. At the dealership we met Mark Smith, a super nice guy, who got us what we needed without trying to get us into something we didn't want. Mark took us for an extensive test drive so we could really see the truck work. He was with us until the end, making sure we were comfortable and that all of our questions were answered. It was the best car buying experience we've had and it didn't take forever to complete. Thanks Mark!

Curtis Howard Great Salesperson

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

From the time we walked on the lot, Curtis was very pleasant and helpful. We made an offer and he did everything he could to get us the deal we wanted. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is in the market for a car. We've purchased many cars, and this was one of the easiest transactions---in our past transactions with other dealers, it took forever to complete the transactions. Would recommend Curtis to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

We Love Dishman Dodge!

by from Spokane Valley,WA |

We recently made our second vehicle purchase at Dishman Dodge. We returned and went to them first because our first experience 6 years ago was a very positive one. I am happy to report that this experience was EVEN BETTER!! I went by myself to look without my husband and was treated very well. Sometimes I find that a women gets overlooked in the process or completely ignored but not here. My salesman was great, easy and not pushy at all. The car I wanted was priced below blue book value and I was given a very fair trade-in value for my old car. I was even able to negotiate some heated seats into the deal. I was happy at that point but what really impressed me was the follow up after the sale. I found that my new-used car did not have a few things like an owner's manual and the wireless headsets/remote for the DVD system. These are spendy items. I asked about them not really expecting any action given the deal that I got on the car but was pleasantly surprised at the quick action to get these items for me. I had them within 4 days. I also received a call from Gary to schedule my heated seat install the day after the sale. Everyone I met was so nice and courteous, I just can't say enough good things. Thank you to Speedy, Brian, Gary, Mark and numerous others for making this such a pleasant and easy experience. I would recommend Dishman Dodge to anyone.

Service above all.

by from Spokane, WA |

I have been taking my vehicles (4 Dodge trucks and now a Jeep) here for over a period of at least 10 years, and several building/construction and reorganization changes. I will not have my Dodge or Jeep vehicles serviced any other place. I have always received excellent service, they know me by name and accommodate my scheduling needs, as well as do excellent service. Two or three years ago my Dodge Ram 3500 had a mechanical problem while I was traveling in Phoenix Arizona. I took the vehicle to the Dodge dealer there and had them call Dishman Dodge for some history etc. Scott was very helpful in getting to the problem and when I returned to Spokane, Dishman Dodge checked out my repairs and made sure everything was done correctly. In addition to regular service and check-ups, I always have them check my vehicles before and after my annual trips to Arizona.

great customer service.

by from spokane wa |

We bought a beautiful Chrysler 300S from Curtis Howard and had a very easy experience! He was polite and made us feel extremely comfortable. It was refreshing to not be pushed into anything. Thanks to everyone for making our purchase so enjoyable.