AutoNation Acura Spokane Valley

8325 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Used 888-833-7294

Great Car, Great Experience!

by from Spokane WA |

Michelle and all the other folks I dealt with at Autonation Acura during my transaction were fun, helpful and made the overall experience a delight! I dreaded the "buying a car" experience but they made it easy and fun and I drove away in a dream of a car, which I love! We will definitely be repeat customers.

Acura RDX bought by Mike & Chris Cavanugh - review

by from Spokane, WA |

This is the 2nd vehicle we have bought through Tim Wheeler and we could not be more satisfied. Tim spent all of the time necessary to make sure we drove away with the precise vehicle we wanted. I am the primary driver of the Acura RDX - it is surpassing all of my expectations! Thank you so much for all of your help and patience. Chris & Mike

Great service...

by from Tricities, wa |

They are very attentive to your needs and quick to help make your new car purchase a happy experience.

July 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Acura Spokane Valley. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Amazed by AutoNation Acura's Customer Service!!!

by from Spokane, WA |

We service both our Acura and Honda with Acura's service department and won't go elsewhere, because the outstanding service manager John!!!! Knowing that your car is getting the newest/best service possible is important but not only does John care about your car he cares about you and making sure you are taken care of and that you fully understand EVERYTHING!!!! For years we have received the upmost respect from the service department and the best customer service imaginable. Since our experience with the service department has been so outstanding we decided to buy a new Acura from the sales department. Needless to say we again had an amazing experience. Our salesman was Nick who again showed care and compassion about us and our needs. He didn't want to show us everything on the lot and play "salesman games" he got right down to what we wanted, what they had and how he could make it work. There was no back and forth and absolutely no stressful frustrating times!!! We were able to get exactly what we wanted without a hassle and it felt as if we were buying for a friend!!!! Auto Nation Acura has us as customers for life!!!!!!

Outstanding service all around!!!

Buying my 2014 Acura MDX

by from Spokane, WA |

I bought this MDX to replace my "old" MDX because I was very pleased with the car as well as the maintence and repairs at this dealership. Our sales person was informative, polite and responsive to our needs. The buying process was my only concern. Communication broke down around the offers and counter-offers. Otherwise, I was very pleased with the experience.

I've owned 3 & will not puchase anything else!

by from spokane, wa |

I cannot say enough good things about Melaia & Dennis at Autonation Acura. They have gone above & beyond to make sure I had the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. They make car buying as painless & hasdle-free as it can be. If/when your vehicle ever needs service, the service dept. Is absolutely the best! You are in & out, with everything explained, your loaner car waiting-if needed-in 5 min. Flat. I have owned just about every make of car in my lifetime, but my experience with Melaia, Dennis & the service dept. Have kept me coming back for the last 10 years.

June 23, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Carol. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Great Service/Supprt

by from Rathdrum, ID |

Great service/support in purchasing a new 2014 MDX for my wife. Absolute awesome service and follow-up care/support.

everything was top notch .

by from Kennewick Washington |

I recently bought a 2001 acura TL from a person in Kennewick Washington.I wanted to take it to a dealer to have it looked at . Unknown to me the closest one that came in my google search was in spokane wash. . A 2 1/2 hour drive . But it turned out to be the best thing I have ever done . I worked with Kyle a customer care consultant in the service department . He was very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns he is an amazing person to work with . Even with stuff out of his normal work . What I mean by that is my wife and I were looking for a place to eat because we have never been to spokane . He recommended a place up the road . They had some excellent food . And I will make it a point to eat there everytime I go to my favorite dealer to have work done on my car . The staff and technicatins at this Acura dealer are to notch. And that goes for all the phone staff I have talked to thought this process. If I decide to someday in future buy a new car . I know right were i will be going . . Thank you everyone I have talked to revolving around my car . You are all the best in my book . You all definitely gave my wife and I wonderful experience and I definitely recommend this place . Thank you again . Brad Woodward

June 15, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Brad. We're thrilled you and your wife found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

New car Lease

by from Walla Walla Wa. |

They are simply the best. They get it done in an honest efficient manner. Everyone works long, hard hours to make sure you get the car you desire.