AutoNation Acura Spokane Valley

8325 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Used 888-833-7294 Used888-833-7294

Lease of 2016 Acura RDX

by from Coeur d'Alene, WA |

While this was a lease agreement, my experience with AutoNationAcura Spokane Valley, WA was very good. I had expressed interest in leasing several autos and the agent arranged to have all of them available for my test driving. This was my first new car in 15 yrs and all the new technology etc was overwhelming. The agent was VERY patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. I am very happy with my decision!

Great Service

by from Kennewick, WA |

Reiko was great in finding me the Acura with the package and specifications that I was looking for. She was wonderful in helping me with all the set ups, syncing my phone and going over how to operate the vehicle. She made buying my car an extremely easy process.

Great service!

by from Veradale, Wa |

Person in service dept was more than helpful. Went on the wrong day and he fit me in so I didn't have to come another day. Great attitude!

Great facilities

by from Spokane, WA |

Excellent and long term folks in the service department.

December 2, 2015

Thanks for the feedback, Eddie. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at AutoNation Acura Spokane Valley. If you would be willing to give us another chance in the future, please reach out to our General Manager directly at (509) 590-1266. We would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.

Awesome customer service!

by from Spokane, Washington |

I bought a 2006 TL here back in 2013. I worked with Jimmy from the Honda lot, who was awesome! Since then I bring my car back here every 3 months for a service appointment and am usually working with Kyle, who's always very nice and thorough. Once my car is paid off I definitely plan on coming back to trade up to something newer! Only thing that's happened is the power steering fluid leaked after I got my car worked on for maintenance, which they didn't charge me for when I had to bring it back the next day. LOVE this dealership!

December 18, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Acura Autonation Spokane, Reiko Johnson - Sales

by from Bigfork, MT |

We really appreciated the expertise of our sales representative Ms. Reiko Johnson. She was not only professional and fun to work with but also fully familiar with the vehicles we looked at and knew all of their features, set ups, and qualities. We were also happy with all of the other associates that we had contact with at the Acura Autonation Spokane Valley, Washington dealership (Bill, Christian and Mark). We have great appreciation for their professionalism and quality of service while working on, and completing the details on the purchase of our vehicle, and going the extra mile to make sure we had all the extra features we requested in our vehicle. We received excellent customer service! We would highly recommend our sales person Ms. Reiko Johnson and the Acura Autonation dealership to our friends and family. Thank you! Sincerely, Cheri B.McCrummen Bigfork, MT

James and Tami

by from Troy, MT |

This was Tami and I's second car purchase with Auto Nation and both times we used Brad Brooks as a salesmen. The experience both times was the best car buying experience we had ever had. We will not shop anywhere else. All the staff there was great. The inventory amazing. Thanks again Brad you are awesome. We will see you when we get ready for that new CAMARO

Bad service

by from Spokane Wa |

Got my alignment done at autonation acura and they rip my power steering boot, went back ask them to fix it, they said it not there fails. So here i am whey brooking boot!!!!!

March 27, 2015

Thanks Roman, for leaving us this response. If you would be willing, please contact our General Manager at (509) 590-1266. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

servise of my 1998 Acura CL

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Kyle did an outstanding job at accommodating our needs with a "loaner" vehicle and making sure everything gets done,while our car was being worked on. Took his time to explain whatever else needs to be fixed or addressed on a car. Friendly people, great atmosphere . Will definitely recommend if given a chance ! Ben

AutoNation Acura Purchase/Service

by from Moscow, Idaho |

We have purchased a number of new cars from Subaru, Chevrolet, Toyota and Acura, and our experience with AutoNation Acura was by far the easiest purchase we have had. We are very happy with our new RDX, and very pleased with our first experience with the service department.