Jaremko Nissan

6901 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

New 866-632-1879
Used 888-893-1545
Service 877-719-2757

Family Owned, Customer Driven!

New Murano

by from Spokane, WA |

I recently purchased a slightly used '13 Murano from Jaremko Nissan in Spokane. The buying process was quick and painless on a Saturday afternoon with everything taken care of quickly. The sales team was very helpful with taking my out-of-condition vehicle in on trade even though it was located out of town site unseen. And we arrived at a fair price for the new vehicle quickly. While buying a new car can be a stressful experience, the team at Jaremko made it an enjoyable one. Everything was handled professionally from the negotiated price to trade-in and financing. I'm very pleased with my new ride and would return to Jaremko without hesitation to purchase another vehicle. Hopefully it'll be awhile before I need another car.

no hassle buying

by from Spokane, WA |

They advertised the lowest price and that is what we paid for our Juke. Our daughter bought her car there last year and we were pleased with the experience at Jaremko both times. They really should advertise that they have no hassle/haggle buying which makes the car buying experience very pleasant indeed. Love my car!

Used Vehicle Purchase. SMOOTH, SMOOTH, SMOOTH!

by from Spokane, WA |

Found what I wanted online. Contacted dealership. Salesman Mario was quick to respond with any and all questions. Took a test drive and loved the vehicle. They did a great job of detailing it and making look new. Bought it and have loved it ever since.

Exactly what I wanted!

by from Cheney, WA. |

Like many people, the car buying process is not one I look forward to. Jeff Fortin contacted me when my information went through cyberspace; unbeknownst to me. At the time I really was 'just looking'. From start to finish, the process took one day. It helped I had been looking for over a year and knew what I NEEDED, and where I wanted my payments to be. Jeff took all the information and got me into something a little better than I anticipated. Since my experience with Jaremko I have recommended them; especially Jeff. I definitely will return in the future when I am ready to get another vehicle. I trust I will have the same positive experience in the future as I had in November 2013.

Very disappointed

by from Spokane, WA |

We were very disappointed in our recent experience at Jarmeko Nissan. We worked with a dealer on a car that we really liked and made an appt to return the next day. We arrived to find that our dealer was conveniently gone and instead we were tag teamed by two salesman who had a list of expenses that they claimed the dealership had spent on the car. Some of the things, specifically running boards and mud flaps that they claimed to have paid for weren't even on the car. We left without a car and with a bad taste in our mouth.

Jaremko Nissan responded to this review

November 9, 2013

It is unfortunate that you experienced such a time, our policy and training as well as our 99% customer satisfaction, as well as attention to detail should have resulted in your better satisfaction. Without directly knowing the facts, we apologize for your perceived treatment, misunderstanding, and having your regular sales consultant out of the dealership. All we can tell you is this is not the norm, and will insure your issues and matter is addressed to our staff.

Great place

by from Spokane, wa |

Overall very friendly and easy to work with. Financing was somewhat questionable. The interest rate I left with was not the lowest rate that a bank offered them. I only know because a friend that works for a bank told me the rate I was offered thru them. My fault for not sourcing financing ahead of time. Service has always been great and fair!

Upfront, honest, & fair

by from Spokane, WA |

I hate car shopping in general, but Jaremko made the experience so much better than any I had ever had. They were knowledgeable about the car, listened to what I wanted, and were fair and upfront about the price. I loved my salesperson and finance person, and the general manager even came in and shook my hand and personally thanked me for buying my car with them. I would recommend Jaremko to anybody.

Awsome, Fantastic

by from spokane,wa |

The sales people at this location were the best! They made me feel easy no pressure my family away from home.Offered to research vehicles on other lots! Highly recommend.

Good Experience

by from Spokane Wa |

Comforatble relaxed no pressure very easy to deal with,respected my concerns gave me options to make my own decision.

Good truck experience

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Friendly sales staff, good honest pricing. bought a used pickup and I am very satisfied with the deal and the service.