Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane

1030 W 3rd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201

New 888-902-7208 New 888-902-7208
Used 888-234-8556 Used 888-234-8556
Service 888-239-8476 Service 888-239-8476

Credit Problems?? Our Credit Specialists can get you into the vehicle you want. CALL TO GET STARTED!

Best Car Shopping Experience ever

by from Spokane WA |

Purchased my 2010 Mercedes Benz on 2/22/14.. my Sales Representative..Terry Szilasi made the entire process seamless. I could not have been more pleased with the courtesy and outstanding customer service he extended me. From the General Manager..Bob..the Finance Manager..Rocky...this is a noteworthy dealership..Regards..Bob May

February 28, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Thanks for choosing Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane! -Bob Mclean, General Manager

Satisfied Buyer

by from Spokane, WA |

I just bought my sixth Lexus. Previous purchases were made in Bellevue, WA and Concord, CA. This was the first from Larry Miller Lexus in Spokane. I have come to expect great service and follow up and this purchase no exception. The car was not in stock but the dealer quickly located the model with options that I was looking for and made arrangements to have it shipped to Spokane. The car arrived within a few days and we made the deal. I drove my last RX for 100K miles with no problems at all. I am thrilled with the technology improvements that have been make over the years and I am looking forward to enjoying my new 2016 RX 350 for years to come. I could not be happier. Thank you Bob McLean and Larry Miller Lexus of Spokane.

January 20, 2016

Robert, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with great service over the years. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Scheduled Service Feedback

by from Walla Walla, WA |

Although we were 45 minutes late, we were welcome and treated fine. The service was timely. Our wait was short, but comfortable.

January 13, 2016

Arthur, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an efficient, welcoming and comfortable experience. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Service

by from Spokane, Wash |

Service was prompt. Service personnel were very friendly.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with prompt, friendly service. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Excellent service

by from Spokane Washington |

This dealership provides the absolute best service around.

December 31, 2015

Gary, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with the best service! We look forward to continuing to serve you. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Car buying Experince with Lexus in Spokane

by from Spokane,Wa |

From the very first phone call to the dealership to the closing process, I was treated with professionalism and courtesy. I was debating between the Lexus and another car and the salesman (Mike) was extremely patient and never got frustrated, he wholeheartedly believes in Lexus and he was able to educate me regarding the car and the customer service I would find with the dealership. I would recommend Mike and the dealership to anyone buying a new or used vehicle, top notch individual and dealership!! Jeaninne

January 3, 2016

Jeaninne, thank you for your review. I am very glad that we could provide you with a professional, courteous experience. We will pass your thanks on to Mike. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Great Service Department

by from Connell,WA |

Asa does an excellent job in the service department. My scheduled maintenance was panned for an oil change and I was notified about a brake concern and was asked if I wanted the repairs completed with an explanation of what was found.

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an excellent and informative experience. Bob McLean, General Manager.

2011 Lexus

by from Liberty Lake, WA |

No issues..very pleasant experience. Chris Biggs has our vote!

December 25, 2015

Mary, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a very pleasant experience. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Robert Frank

by from Spokane, Washington |

Larry Miller Lexus provided a fabulous experience in purchase the new car for my wife. Everyone was friendly, informative and most importantly, knowledgeable about the cars and the process. Both my wife and I would recommend them if you were looking for a new Lexus. Thanks, John and Bob. Bob and Peggy Frank

December 12, 2015

Robert, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a fabulous experience. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Great Service at Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane

by from Spokane, WA |

We have always received great customer service and maintenance support through this dealership. Their new building is beautiful.

December 6, 2015

Kevin, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here great! We look forward to serving you again. Bob McLean, General Manager.