AutoNation Toyota Spokane Valley

Used 877-536-0422
Service 866-517-3309

Very impressed

by from Newman lake |

I am always in a hurry. The salesman tim wheeler saw that I was I a hurry, took my information, and called me later with numbers for the new vehicle and my trade-in. I was amazed that it was that easy. He was friendly, prompt, demanding of his staff to make everything right for me. Best experience at a dealership ever and I have bought 20+ vehicles in my adult life.

ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE.........!

by from Liberty Lake, WA |

Incredible new facility and very customer friendly. Starting with the General Manager to working with my Salesman, Bob Allen, all aspect of taking ownership of our new Rav4 was a very comfortable experience. Our Business Manager answered all our questions regarding prices in a very uncomplicated and straightforward professional manner. I've purchased several cars from AutoNation for this exact reason...it's comfortable, it's not confusing, and the staff actually want you to have a great buying experience.

excellent service

by from spokane wa |

Douglas payne is the man! He worked out a deal with a no pressure attitude! Best buying experience yet!

Bying my new Venza

by from Greenacres, Wa. |

Entire buying process was great. I got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. The entire process was quick and easy. I would recommend Tim Carr highly to anyone looking to buy a car from a true sales proffesional. Buck Dietzel Greenacres, Wa.

Wonderful service!

by from Valley, WA |

Worked with us to find exactly what we wanted. They were willing to go the extra mile (literally)!

Great Experience with Applway

by from Olympia, WA |

We really did enjoy the purchasing experience, (how often can a person say that...seriously) we have purchased many vehicles in the past and this by FAR was the fastest easiest experience ever. Our salesman Wayne Reid was very knowledgeable and friendly. He made the whole process so simple. Also Mike Bailey was very helpful, efficient and explained everything very well. We appreciate the fact that everyone worked together to make our experience a good one. We would give you 5 stars out of 5 3 for facility that was in renovation :) Thank you, Troy and Jan Briggs

Never again

by from Newport WA |

Test drove a rav4 but did not like the interior. Rookie sells man went to find one that we liked but failed to tell us that it did not have a navagation system in it So while dealing with them we were under the inpression that we were dealing for a fully loaded limited rav4 Come to find out, (the next day when we were reading the manuel) that we were not. Now we understand why we felt the way we did During the dealing process the manager was rude and very cockey We felt like we were been pushed thru a production line We should of walked away but we felt we were getting a good deal on a fully loaded limited

AutoNation Toyota Spokane Valley responded to this review

November 12, 2013

Manny, we sincerely apologize for making you feel pushed or rushed in your decision making. We never want any customer to feel like this at the dealership. If you?d be willing, please call (509) 850-9359 and our General Manager will assist you to make your buying experience with us more pleasant. Thanks for your input and we hope to hear from you soon.

Simply Stated, Excellent Experience

by from Spokane, WA |

Douglas Payne, a rock star! This guy never kept me waiting more than 5 minutes, always replying to text messages and emails. He answered every question I had and when I told him I was ready to purchase, he had everything in line when I showed up, he even washed the vehicle himself because "he had some spare time"...what a guy. If 6 stars was an option, I'd have clicked it for sure! I will certainly be passing this positive experience to anyone who asks. Thank you.

2014 Tundra Double Cab

by from Spokane, WA |

Great buying experience purchasing this vehicle at Autonation.

Ron Lollis is the best!

by from Spokane, wa |

I went into Autonation Toyota on several occasions as a first time buyer without my mom and all the salesmen were more than accommodating and always took me seriously. I first met with Ron Lollis and he kept in touch over 3 months to find the perfect car for me. Super nice guy. Recommend this dealership all the way!

My Wife and I purchased a 2013 Camry SE

by from Spokane, Wa |

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Toyota Camry SE.... We recommend Kimberlyn Cox as she assisted us in our purchase, no pressure. Of course with every dealership theirs always the negotiating! Process went well! We would highly recommend Auto Nation!