AutoNation Toyota Spokane Valley

Used 877-536-0422
Service 866-517-3309

Very impressed

by from Newman lake |

I am always in a hurry. The salesman tim wheeler saw that I was I a hurry, took my information, and called me later with numbers for the new vehicle and my trade-in. I was amazed that it was that easy. He was friendly, prompt, demanding of his staff to make everything right for me. Best experience at a dealership ever and I have bought 20+ vehicles in my adult life.

Great service and clean facility

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I would recommend Autonation when purchasing a new or used vehicle. Great staff too.

Great Service

by from Newport Washington |

While shopping for a car, I went to Auto Nation in Spokane. Right away I had someone come up to me to help me with the best experience I've had while buying a car. They showed me anything I wanted and gave me quite a few options. I fell in love with a few of the one's I test drove that first day. There was no pressure on getting the one that I wanted. As a matter of fact, I did not buy either of the ones I fell in love with that day, I bought another one I fell in love with a few days later. I bought a 2008 Toyota Corolla. It drives like a dream and I love the great gas mileage. The service I received while getting my car serviced is like no other. I would like to thank John Thornton for giving me the best experience had while buying a car.

Great service and Great vehicle

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

we went to check out a few different vehicles and the next thing we know we are signing papers and we got to go home with two new cars. every one was friendly and they worked with us.

Fast, friendly and professional service.

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

This was the best dealership service I have ever had. These folks know what customer service means.

Great service.

by from Colbert, Wa |

Monte has used Bill Noble for many years when trading and buying a new car. He is very knowlegable, knows our preferences and is extremely helpful. He is a great asset to AutoNation. Will continue to use him for our other car and truck needs. This week we bought a 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid and Bill ensured when we went to the Toyota dealership we were taken care of. In addition, we purchased a 2015 Silverado High Country thru the Chev Dealership and he handled everything so we had no concerns. We felt he was very involved with the purchase of both cars and we knew if we had any concerns he would work with us to take care of the issue.

Best buying Experience!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Tina Skipper handled my buying experience and treated me great. Easiest auto purchase Ive ever had!

Friendly, helpful and good service.

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Missing floors mats is our only complaint. This should have been taken care of before we left the facility. They did offer a discount of another product which was nice.

Awesome service

by from Ford, WA |

I was very happy to get john to help us purchase a new car for our daughter.. He was extremely helpful and honest. He also helped make the entire process as painless as possible..lol

Great buying experience

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

The salesman worked hard to find exactly the vehicle I wanted. No hassle negotiations. They gave me a better value on my trade in than expected. The first price offered was good. The financial person was very pleasant. The service manager did everything I needed in switching tires from the old vehicle to the new and removing the winch off the old vehicle. It was a good experience.

No Pressure Zone

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

We just acquired our third Prius, the last two from AutoNation and the whole experience just gets better and better. Say goodbye to the car sales stigma of yesterday, it doesn't exist here. Only great folks who truly want to help you with every financial tool available to meet your specific situation. Highly recommended!