AutoNation Toyota Spokane Valley

Used 877-536-0422
Service 866-517-3309

Very impressed

by from Newman lake |

I am always in a hurry. The salesman tim wheeler saw that I was I a hurry, took my information, and called me later with numbers for the new vehicle and my trade-in. I was amazed that it was that easy. He was friendly, prompt, demanding of his staff to make everything right for me. Best experience at a dealership ever and I have bought 20+ vehicles in my adult life.

Great service.

by from Colbert, Wa |

Monte has used Bill Noble for many years when trading and buying a new car. He is very knowlegable, knows our preferences and is extremely helpful. He is a great asset to AutoNation. Will continue to use him for our other car and truck needs. This week we bought a 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid and Bill ensured when we went to the Toyota dealership we were taken care of. In addition, we purchased a 2015 Silverado High Country thru the Chev Dealership and he handled everything so we had no concerns. We felt he was very involved with the purchase of both cars and we knew if we had any concerns he would work with us to take care of the issue.

Best buying Experience!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Tina Skipper handled my buying experience and treated me great. Easiest auto purchase Ive ever had!

Friendly, helpful and good service.

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Missing floors mats is our only complaint. This should have been taken care of before we left the facility. They did offer a discount of another product which was nice.

Awesome service

by from Ford, WA |

I was very happy to get john to help us purchase a new car for our daughter.. He was extremely helpful and honest. He also helped make the entire process as painless as possible..lol

Great buying experience

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

The salesman worked hard to find exactly the vehicle I wanted. No hassle negotiations. They gave me a better value on my trade in than expected. The first price offered was good. The financial person was very pleasant. The service manager did everything I needed in switching tires from the old vehicle to the new and removing the winch off the old vehicle. It was a good experience.

No Pressure Zone

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

We just acquired our third Prius, the last two from AutoNation and the whole experience just gets better and better. Say goodbye to the car sales stigma of yesterday, it doesn't exist here. Only great folks who truly want to help you with every financial tool available to meet your specific situation. Highly recommended!

Great customer experience!

by from Spokane, WA |

Excellent purchase! Tina was very helpful and the purchase was a no-hassle process. We'd highly recommend Tina and AutoNation.

Purchased my new Corolla from Spokane Valley

by from Spokane Wa. |

I am very happy and satisfied with how well the purchase went for my new Toyota Corolla S. John and I were able to get things going very fast and he did an excellent job assisting me thru the entire process VERY quickly!! I would definately see him again if i were purchase another vehicle!!

Little pressure, great people, great price

by from Spokane, Wa |

Tim Wheeler was a great salesman. He asked what I wanted and why! When we were on the test drive he was showing and telling me about the different features of my Camary. He did not just focus on the features that were important to me but all of the features. When I told him of previous experiences I've had at other dealerships he was respectful and didn't bad mouth them. Then Jeannie helped me fill out my paperwork. She was great to talk to and answered every little question I had without a "really? That's a dumb question" attitude or look on her face. I am looking forward to my experience with the service department. I can only guess it will be just as helpful, friendly and easy as the sales department. It was made very clear to me, at Toyota AutoNation the customers wants and needs truly do come first. Thank you guys!

2014 Corolla LE Plus

by from Chewelah, WA |

The buying experience was a new one for me as I did most of the shopping for my new car via email and texting with the sales rep. She was very receptive to my wants and needs. The actual buying experience was a long drawn-out affair with lots of back and forth dealing on price. They finally came down to what I felt was a reasonable price, so it was a win-win situation. The only real drawback was the length of time it took to get to that price and then once the deal was made the time it took to get everything finalized. Since I wasn't financing and didn't have a trade-in it should have been a much simpler, quicker process.