AutoNation Toyota Spokane Valley

Used 877-536-0422
Service 866-517-3309

Very impressed

by from Newman lake |

I am always in a hurry. The salesman tim wheeler saw that I was I a hurry, took my information, and called me later with numbers for the new vehicle and my trade-in. I was amazed that it was that easy. He was friendly, prompt, demanding of his staff to make everything right for me. Best experience at a dealership ever and I have bought 20+ vehicles in my adult life.

my new prius is awesome

by from Elk Wa. |

I told all of my friends I need to pick a day I want to get beat up buying a new car, I went to Auto Nation and My man Ron was awesome very fast and extremely painless, Thanks Ron and Auto Nation and the new Prius C is great what a cool feeling getting 50 to 60 miles a gallon sweet

Happy Yaris owner

by from Hauser, ID |

Great Staff, 2nd new car I have purchased from this dealer and will purchase here again.

August 23, 2014

Thank you, Julie, for the glowing review! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great experience, expert salesman!

by from spokane wa |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Ali Nayazi had alot to do with my easy buying experience. He was not a pushy or sweet talking salesman. He stuck to the facts and gave me the details I wanted, he answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. I got an awesome deal on a brand new Toyota Camry and I would recommend AutoNation Toyota to my friends and family members!

Excellent sales service from start to finish.

by from Spokane, Wa |

This is the 7th vehicle I have purchased from AutoNation Spokane. They continue to offer excellent service and our Salesperson was very helpful in making my purchase a good experience.

August 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service -- safe travels out there!

great service

by from Spokane valley wa |

Great experience and really liked to be able to test drive the car on multiple roads.

Making it easy for a dad to be a dad

by from Loudon, TN |

I'm a retired military vet and father of three grown kids and a soon to be driving teenager. My kids are scattered all over the country...so it's often difficult to be there to provide assistance. But with the advent of technology and an evolved loan process...the geographical distance is no longer a factor when it comes to helping them purchase a car. I can go on line...select a vehicle...and get financing without stepping foot on the car lot. At its bare elements, this process has some inherent risks...and an immediate sense of "buyer beware". I mean...buying a car that I've not personally driven? 10 years ago I would've said "No. Not gonna happen." Even today...In most cases, this would be a bad idea. However...Mike Workman and the team at Auto Nation Toyota in Spokane enhanced that simplistic process into a more comprehensive, fear-eliminating experience that I highly recommend to anyone in a similar situation as I. Before I received any documents to sign, Mike answered all my questions thoroughly. And trust me when I say, as a retired officer, I had a lot of them. Because of Mike's commitment to ensuring I was comfortable with the car and the terms of the sale, my son now has a safe and reliable vehicle. That was a week ago. I've just flown in to visit my son...and when he came to pick me up at the airport in his new car, he was excited to show me all the "bells and whistles". He tossed me the key and we went for a ride. As we were driving a long, he linked my phone to the Bluetooth and showed me all the little extras on the touch pad. Everything that Mike Workman had told me about the 2013 Corolla was spot on. And I was able to do what I'm trying to be best at....just a good dad.

2014 Tundra

by from Clarkston WA |

This is the third new Car I have Bought from Auto Nation and as usual it was a fantastic buying experience. I find what I want on line write them an e-mail and in less than an hour they are back to me. I make the deal I want over the phone they make it happen you can't do better than that. I go into the dealership and in less than an hour again I am out the door in my new Car full of Gas washed and ready to go. The best of the best is right here in Spokane

Friendly, helpful people

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Buying a used car at AutoNation in Spokane Valley was a wonderful experience. They answered all questions with expertise and professionalism, worked through the selling process as quickly as possible (even though it still took 4 hours from start to finish), and were super friendly!

Excellent experience

by from Spokane, WA |

Staff is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. They were very good to work with. They accepted your counter offer on the trade in. They went over all of the technology with us, sync'd our phones, taught us how to enter locations on the navigation system. How to program in radio stations. Just went over all operations of the car. They were exceptional. Especially Kevin Inui. It was a real pleasure working with the entire staff.

Toyota RAV4

by from Grand Coulee WA |

Great Experience Ali Nayazi never pushed!!! When we were looking at the cars, he was in the background until we asked for assistance. Very friendly, courteous. We appreciate all that he did,

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.